Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Spotted Devid-Beckham on my PSN friends list from here was playing this tonight. The actual full game not the beta. Hopefully we'll get some thoughts from him soon.

What mode were you playing? I found the capture the checkpoint zone mode to be like you said. Very little team work and everyone just ran around shooting capturing and shooting. It felt like playing Quake.

The capture the gold one... erm... i think it;s called goldrush? That's hit and miss. some times you'll find team work and players will protect each other but other times they want the gold for themselves so they'll team kill you or allow you to die so they can pick it up and score. They shot themselves in the foot with that mode by not giving assist points and only rewarding those who make the final score. I'll be staying away from that game mode.

You should find that co-op games have strategy and teamwork. Especially the survival one where you really do need every man fighting as a team together in a group covering each others back and reviving one another.

Ya, i was playing that mode and deathmatch..just everybody running around shooting...maps are too small me thinks...i'll give co-op a shot...don't think its a purchase for me right now though..ill pick it up when its priced at 10 or 15...10 hours of SP is much too short for my liking.

Not sure if this is considered a spoiler but just to stay on the safe side. This game is awesome. Right from the START! Shat myself nearly :LOL:

Completed 3 chapters until now and found all treasures. Some are tricky. This must be the game of the century.

Damn you guys - I won't order with shopto but seeing these deliveries dropping today it makes me wish I did.

So does anybody know if the supermarkets are gonna be doing the 25pound sales again for this?

Seeing as the pound is so weak atm (1,06e for 1pound) I want to get it at release.

This game is simply incredible; visually stunning, loads of action, a superb story with a very well written dialogue and a great soundtrack to boot. Game of the Year material right here.

That doesn't help the wait until Friday pass any quicker you swine. h well at least lovefilm sent me the Hannah Montana game. :(

Don't even pretend that HM game isn't for you :P

You'll love Uncharted 2 though, absolutely worth every penny. I'm glad they didn't go overboard with the online trophies aswell, at least I can work towards the platinum.

I got my copy today too! WOW! I have been playing it for a couple of hours now. This is GOTY without a doubt!

Uncharted is the quintessence of the good old game experience: good story, likeble characters and the usual bad guy, hot chicks, tons of fun platforming, some good shooting, some mistery, puzzles here and there, pretty visuals and fast paced linear experience with something new at every corner.

Thanks god!!!
I am getting so tired of this so called "open world" where you spend most of the time going nowhere looking for something or someone, talking to meangless characters that say non nense, having to fight enemies i encounter on my way just for the sake of it and being driven by the most bizzare sci-fi reasons.

And i am also tired of locusts, aliens, nazi, zombies and the likes of them, especially when the color palette include all the variety of greys, dark greys, browns and darks brows...

VIVA NASTY DOG!!!!!

I have just completed it. Hands-down the GOTY winner if not one of the best games I've ever played. Absolutely stunning in every department and one of the best beginning and end sequences I've seen in a game. It's just superb, hats off to Naughty Dog.

Back
Top Bottom