Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

I wish I had a PS3 to play this and see what all the fuss was about. Sadly, I don't think I can justify paying so much money out for just one game.

:( Christ, that's really poor, and I don't think the online bits are that great either.

This is why I try to play a game as little as possible, so that I don't finish it within five minutes of buying the bloody thing. But then I end up not playing it until the next "super amazing incredible must-have" comes out and I don't play it again, and suddenly it's only worth £1.74 and a packet of crisps when I trade it in; repeat for infinity...

Really? I'm happy with 14 quality hours to be honest. I'll also happily play it through again and don't plan on trading it in anyway. It's a keeper. :)

Unless you were saying I was poor at taking 14 hours in which case you're probably right.

This game is definitely a keeper. I'm already on my second play through looking for all the treasures and trying to get some trophies.

I'm still on my first play through, Chapter 23 I think.

Yep just adding weight to what everyone is saying... This game is the best 3rd person game of this type i have ever played (God of war/Tomb Raider et..not a fan normally).... Not worth buying a PS3 for but if you have one you have to try this game...

Finished the game now, wonderful experience, I hope the release the soundtrack for the game.

Loving it so far, especially some of the witty jokes really add to the whole; "There's a guard above you..........there's a guard below you" made me laugh out loud. :D

Only at chapter 4, have it on normal and it does seem a bit easy tbh. Can you change the difficulty midgame?

Don't think so, you better start again on hard and have a bit longer experience. It's really worth it, you don't want to rush through it.

This game is awesome. I bought a PS3 this week and went for the bundle of this and FIFA for £290 (and traded in my 360) and I have to say, having finally talked my way off FIFA last night to give it a go, boy am I glad.

The experience is like nothing else I've ever had on any game.

I'm actually going to start again tonight so my wife can watch the story from the beginning.

What a great start to my PS3.

Yeah it's really good, bumped the difficulty up to hard a restarted it yesterday. Good balance with badies now, I die a couple of times in the big fights but it gives it a good challenge, and you have to use cover aswell.

Just finished with the game now, and I must say its absolutely fantastic!! Amazing graphics, good gameplay, a really good story and some of the best acting & characters you will see in a video game these days. Not often a videogame can get so many laughs from me and the wife, but this game kept us smiling all the way through.

I liked the first one but this one just blows everything away! What impresses me the most is all the layers in the game, meaning; variation in gameplay and locations. Tunnels, train station, the big city, the jungel you name it. Gunfights, car chases, exploding buildings, betrayals, love, its all there.

I`m so sick of all the lame and stereotype main characters in videogame these days with characters like Fenix(Gears of War) and most of the other action heroes. But Nathan Drake is a breath of fresh air.
The final dialog in the game sums Uncharted 2 up real nice :)

My score:

Graphics :9
Gameplay :8
Sound :10
Presentation :10
Lasting appeal:10
Online :8

Overal: 9.5

Last edited:
Rumour has it that Hugh Jackman is being lined up for the role.

They are doing a movie so I heard.
Oh for the love of God nooooooooo! Another Biohazard sub-standard quality nightmare - how will they get Chloe's glossy eyes and arse to die for?:D:D Wish they'd stop trying to make games into films. Shows that Hollywood has a lack of its own ideas and that games have overtaken the film genre somewhat imo.

Back
Top Bottom