Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Brilliant game, everything in it is class. I play it and I remember my young days watching indy films in the cinema. Great, great, great.

Oh, and my girlfriend likes playing it a lot in easy difficulty, it's the first 3rd person game she plays and she is astonished how good it is to play "a game".

Next uncharted must be designed with coop off in line in mind, this is a game that you need to play with ur friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next uncharted must be designed with coop off in line in mind, this is a game that you need to play with ur friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Completely agree. Friends see this and say "that looks awesome, is there co-op?" It seems like every game that could be decent in (offline) co-op, never has co-op.

Really great game though, I'm surprised at how much I'm enjoying it. Usually I disagree with the hype, especially for a non-football game, but it's really good.

I always said that the original Uncharted was immense and never really got the appreciation that it deserved. But needless to say I'm delighted that Uncharted 2 is getting the praise it deserves in terms of being universally seen to be knocking one out of the ballpark so to speak, but I always knew this game would be awesome because in truth all they've done is tweak the original game a little bit, this game is GOTY guaranteed and simply a brilliant game - but then the original was brilliant too and should have been 2007 GOTY, and the fact that it wasn't is a travesty - but really this game is really just more of the same pretty much, which is excellent. This Uncharted franchise is not only video game excellence but it's also a breath of fresh air too. I salute Naughty Dog for this cracker of a franchise and all the effort they put into it!:WORSHIP:

Just shows what a developer can achieve when they have the necessary tools and the creative bit between their teeth...

Last edited:
Wasnt gonna get this, but after seeing so many glowing bits of feedback on here, I picked it up full price and its really cool.

Very clever script, writing and direction - let alone a fun game!

This is really the kinda game that can get a lot of people into videogaming.

I'd say it is just the kinda game i used to play when was a kid with stunning visuals and great voice acting. But the idea is the good all "jumping and shooting around".

Meanwhile, here in Japan it goes unnoticed while Famitsu gives Bayonetta 40/40. I despair, I really do.

Multiplayer is cracking fun. Lots of variations and great fun with a bunch of mates.

I have just completed the game on normal and I must say I haven't be so much in to a game in years as I have with this.

It's so amazing. Last time I have played a game to death was when I played Metal Gear Solid on the PS One.

Stunning. Absolutely stunning.

I have just completed the game on normal and I must say I haven't be so much in to a game in years as I have with this.

It's so amazing. Last time I have played a game to death was when I played Metal Gear Solid on the PS One.

Stunning. Absolutely stunning.

lol reminds me when I got MGS1... friday after school and I think I had completed by saturday morning..like 10-15hrs nonstop..couldnt wait to get to school and tell my mates about the best game I had ever played (along with ff7 at similar time funnily)

Funnily I remeber the MGS demo came with a copy of pes (was it 1 or 2 or even 3)....my mate said have you tried that demo with pes yet...I was like nah..hes like its pretty good man give it a go....Never even heard off it...then haha...wat a game....replayed the demo level a million times....im buying that

It took me about 14 hours to play through.
:( Christ, that's really poor, and I don't think the online bits are that great either.

This is why I try to play a game as little as possible, so that I don't finish it within five minutes of buying the bloody thing. But then I end up not playing it until the next "super amazing incredible must-have" comes out and I don't play it again, and suddenly it's only worth £1.74 and a packet of crisps when I trade it in; repeat for infinity...

mgs3 is to me the best game of the saga (alongside mgs1 perhaps), regarding the action bits and the overall script, with one of the best endings ever seen in games. Granted some cutscenes are too long, but the action, all you can do, boss fights, etc... is just amazing. If only we could say the same about mgs4...

I'm not playing Uncharted. It's my girlfriend who plays and I watch her playing. That way the game will last way way longer (she's quite new into action games and still learning to aim and do complex things such as move while aiming and throwing propane tanks).

And while she plays on easy, I've started one in hard to play it (never getting further than her game). That way, the game lasts a lot more hours. And afterwards, there's online coop.

mgs3 is to me the best game of the saga (alongside mgs1 perhaps), regarding the action bits and the overall script, with one of the best endings ever seen in games. Granted some cutscenes are too long, but the action, all you can do, boss fights, etc... is just amazing. If only we could say the same about mgs4...

I'm not playing Uncharted. It's my girlfriend who plays and I watch her playing. That way the game will last way way longer (she's quite new into action games and still learning to aim and do complex things such as move while aiming and throwing propane tanks).

And while she plays on easy, I've started one in hard to play it (never getting further than her game). That way, the game lasts a lot more hours. And afterwards, there's online coop.

Exactly my plan...maybe i am better off wihtout off line coop, i can already picture myself verbally abusing her for all sorts of things if we were playing together...

i started it but i got to ocelot and have no rations and practically zero health...i find it impossible to find health in this game...only animals which increse stamina....so i got frustrated and quit

Back
Top Bottom