Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Just picked it up from Asda and so far have only played about ten minutes of co-op.

I can see my PS3 being turned on all weekend judging from that taster.

What a game.

does anyone while playing the game and suddenly it's freeze? so far many people has this problem..

Hasn't happened to me so far, is it during SP or MP?

Have a karma dilemma

Mate slipped a disc in his back, so leant him my PS3 whilst he was off work for past 2 months. Got no better and had spinal surgery today. Off for at least another 2-3 weeks.

I really want Unchartered 2.

I'm going to be the bigger man!

Not really no, its a new storyline.

Have a karma dilemma

Mate slipped a disc in his back, so leant him my PS3 whilst he was off work for past 2 months. Got no better and had spinal surgery today. Off for at least another 2-3 weeks.

I really want Unchartered 2.

I'm going to be the bigger man!
Dude fuck him and his back,give him a DS to play.The game is awesome,Resi evil should have been done like this.

does anyone while playing the game and suddenly it's freeze? so far many people has this problem..

Yeah has happened quite a lot tonight for me in the online multiplayer. It always happened when I was about to kill someone or complete an objective was a sitting duck tonight :LOL:. I put that down to a little bit of lag though.

Offline, I have no clue what is going on, have had none whatsoever in my playthroughs so far..

Picked this up yesterday from Toys'R'Us whilst gettin a few Xmas presents for my son.

Absolutely magnificent game so far. Played about 3 hours and forced myself to turn it off.

Incredible in every way.

I won't be entering online melees just yet though, I'm not skilled enough with my weapon...:OOOH:

That what i need know....unless i send her over to some friends's house and get her to play together with me...

I mean i don't quite get...once u have an on line coop, why not putting an off line coop too....??

It doesn't have offline co op, they gave a reason for it someone on the web.

Online worthwile

(for a guy gonna be majot fragging on COD MW2 on pc very soon)

As if not may as well rent if can complete in less than 10hrs

right?

Online is superb if you have a bunch (or even just two of you who play in tandem), covering each other and that because then you essentially win the game.

My mate and i joined and basically i had an automatic rifle and would pop shots at people, then they would close in while i was hiding behind cover....In the meantime he had run round with his shotgun and buckshotted them in the behind (said the vicar). We did a few team-ups like that where i covered him while he sniped, and vice versa and it worked well....because of the 3rd person style and the cover system that sort of stuff works better than say just two of you running around in an fps shooter, although it's a different kind of game anyway.

It won't be as good as COD but it's another good multiplayer game with mates, chaotic if your team is ballax though heh.

Back
Top Bottom