READY FOR THE FINAL CL - WEMBLEY - BARÇA VS MAN.U

Status
Not open for further replies.
:LOL:

Should be interesting if he gets it right. Not sure if Fletcher is ready for this game though.

God, this kid is 7 or whut? I mean Ronaldinho_23 :D Boy, don't be so 'impartial' :D Why Rooney?! Villa is better :D What a laughting stock this thread is :) Write more, my mood is way better, after reading this :D

Saturday I will laugh at you, and your entire team, again

I haven't been really intelligent in this thread, for sure, and i am not the best person to say that, it's sure, but what i just read lets me .. woow, i have no word.
Mate what is football ? Is it some kind of war, or some kind of humilation of the team who doesn't win, or is it a way to fight ?
I thinks it is not even necessary that i answer the question above.
Mate come on, what is the problem here ? Are you 3 years old or what ?
Does the work intelligence or respect mean something to you ?
I don't like barça, that's true, but i won't come to point my finger to you and try to humiliate you if they loose.

I haven't been really intelligent in this thread, for sure, and i am not the best person to say that, it's sure, but what i just read lets me .. woow, i have no word.
Mate what is football ? Is it some kind of war, or some kind of humilation of the team who doesn't win, or is it a way to fight ?
I thinks it is not even necessary that i answer the question above.
Mate come on, what is the problem here ? Are you 3 years old or what ?
Does the work intelligence or respect mean something to you ?
I don't like barça, that's true, but i won't come to point my finger to you and try to humiliate you if they loose.

if you laugh at my arrogance...
if you laugh the team i put ...
if you laugh about my level...

Then do not weep

talk about racism, talk about theater, talk about referee help...then do not complain, and do not be hypocritical, do not say "this is not a war"

Well I guess there is nothing to save in you then.
How do you see footbal ? it interesses me. What it is for you ?

Well I guess there is nothing to save in you then.
How do you see footbal ? it interesses me. What it is for you ?

Passion, rivalry, entertainment

I opened this post, I do not offended anyone, I respect the ManU and other Teams, I like football, I love football, and all the great players ..

you were certain that I offended me, offended with Barcelona, ​​called racist busquets ...

I've always said I love the manchester, arsenal, including your inter ...

i only hate madrid, now, because they are scum.

but if you come and you attack me forever, you expect me to do?

So the word you had 7 post above are about passion and entertainment ?
Come on, this is not a rivalty match against ManU, it is the match which is the most important of the season, and i think you shouldn't be that pretencious, because (i speak as myself) that's because of "fans" of barça like you that i hate barça. I used to love that team. In 2006 i was absolutely in love with their game.
The problem is that now you (and you are not the only one, and hopefuly, it also isn't the case for every barca fan) just come to show-off.
Football is winning and loosing. Some time you win, some time your opponent win.
Support a team is not just come and say "we'll win and if we don't it is because of this, because of that".
I would love to know how long you've been supporting barça.
Because it is easy today to support barça. They are the best in a lot of aspect of the game.
Where you exactly the same fan in 2000-2001 and the next season ? Thos season where the football played was more difficult for barça ?
You know what, and i'll again speak for myself, i am happy Milan won the Serie A this year. That might sound weird from my word, but the Serie A was becoming not interesting. I prefer to have a real competition and that the best team wins. If Inter had continued this domination, the only utility of it would have been to have more and more scudetti. I prefer to see great games between the greatest teams.
And i don't know how you call it, but for me it is even not about fair play, it is because i love this sport. I prefer to see a perfect tactic match rather than "football-champain" as we call it in france.
I prefer to see a highly disputed championship that one where a team would only loose 2 matches.
Unfortunately, it has become a war between anti and pro-barça. And there is no interest in it.
I don't attack you personaly, i only regret your view of this sport.

i am barça from 1990

forever.

I have lived the time of the dream team in my childhood, I lived in Gaspart Epco (the worst in history)
Barcelona to defend the death, we fought hard to be here, very much for being who we are

I enjoyed Romario, Ronaldo, with Rivaldo, Ronaldinho ..
I've seen started Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol ..
I laughed with the tranfers of Cruyff (jara, eskurza, kodro, korneiev, prosinecki)
guardiola cry when he retired, crying during the 0-4 against Milan ...

football is to win and lose, I already said that Manchester could win ... but you want to read certain things, if Manchester wins, I congratulate my opponents, at the time, I congratulate Real Madrid for the Copa del Rey porto by league european cup ...

my club has been the worst it has been 5 years to be a puppet ... and now reappears, big and bright ...

I apologize if I offended any user

I can't honestly believe that you are at least 21 years old (assuming you supported Barca since your birth that is). Lots of people tolerated you because they thought you were a young kid...

Allezlinter: your last post is a very good one...

Well this is my vision of football (what you just said).
A club is not only about winning and loosing, it is a personal experience.
I support Inter since 1998. At this time Inter was far behind Juve and Milan.
I know some did it, but i never ever tried to show off when Inter was at the head of Serie A (we also had fought to come there, a lot, and it is not only Mourinho, it is Mancini, it is Zaccheroni, it is Lippi who made this club what it is today, far different from 60s team, but evolution is always positive). Because i know it is turning very fast.
Today barça is playing the best football, fair enough. Tomorrow they might still play the best football, or totaly desappear.

Post 123 and 126 are at the total opposite of what you just said, which is i guess the real reason why you support barça.
And I respect it. And i hope we all respect it. And that's why we asked you to also respect the opponents.

Just one little thing, and this is not at all to attack you or something, and to me the position i'll tell you is so normal that i always am dubitative when someone does not agree : i want my clubs to give the best image of theirselves. When eto'o was suspended for knocking a chievo defender, i was the first one to ask a sanction to him, because it is not the image i want him nor inter to give. The same for Hoarau who was expulsed for diving last weekend.
What I asked for busquets was a clear and fair decision of uefa.
Because it is why some people hate today's barça. Because those kind of images are the one who comes first when you speak of Sergio. I am sure you don't want the other person to see him like that, as he is a great player, he should be seen differently. And that's why i think you (barça fans) should be shocked of his presumed acting. That's why i think you also would like to know the truth
Unfortunately we saw today (again) that the direction of football is not a democracy, thanks to Blatter's humilating attack of corruption against Bin Hammam. We need change in football philosophy, and it starts here, with us trying to put a great atmosphere in those great matches, the one we love to see in stadiums. Not the devastating war initiated in medias and between fans after those 4 classicos.

Without the lows as a football fan, the highs lose their perspective.

If United are to get a result on Saturday, it will be set against a backdrop of 2009's performance.

Though, such perspective for a United fan is seriously skewed in the last 20 years. Juxtaposing even our current team with that from the mid/early 80's just shows how little memory the press have. Limited? Poor? Please, our current team just won the league. That in itself was a dream back then.

Anyway, there are, as always, some very calm, intelligent heads on here worth conversing with. And several that aren't. I'll try to do a better job of picking who to respond to ;)

sorry to all
I've lost my perspective, and I've been caught up in bad ways ...

I just hope a big football match

I said that I think will win the manchester, for me the best Barcelona has 11, but I see very strong manchester.

what is certain is that it will be a beautiful game

Saturday I will laugh at you, and your entire team, again

Funny guy, isn't he? :D

"Again" b*tch please... (no I'm no offensive, I just try to immitate Snoop Dogg ;) ) Thanks for the Final in Moscow ;)

You should laugh at yourself, mate ;)

Let's hope for a big-ass match, cause if it'll be a boring one, I will regret spending my time on this thread.

Funny guy, isn't he? :D

"Again" b*tch please... (no I'm no offensive, I just try to immitate Snoop Dogg ;) ) Thanks for the Final in Moscow ;)

You should laugh at yourself, mate ;)

Let's hope for a big-ass match, cause if it'll be a boring one, I will regret spending my time on this thread.

hahaha :P

and will not be long ... fun for everyone

So, do you guys think that Sir Alex might retire if he wins the CL? (to end his career on a high note).

As for the match itself, its my favourite team from Spain against my favourite team from England, so either way I'm happy. :)

barca will win 2-0 again..
and ferguson will never retire lol, maybe when he has 6 champions leagues he might..

Last edited:
1 day for final..

pique and puyol twitter

1306423384055.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom