READY FOR THE FINAL CL - WEMBLEY - BARÇA VS MAN.U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sergio Busquets will can play the final.

great new for football

come on busi !!!

SergioBusquets-1.jpg

I prefer to be in front of my tv knowing that a better team beat me than to be in London knowing that i took the place of a better team than me

I prefer to be in front of my tv knowing that a better team beat me than to be in London knowing that i took the place of a better team than me

champions league 2009-2010

benquerença, goal of milito offside, penalty to alves
camp nou, goal legal bojan.

well...28 day, 20:45, remember it, i don't know your channel, the my is TVE

My poor child, there was once a fair man to referee a barça match, that's too bad, you should write to UEFA asking why it wasn't Stark to referee

Really good news for sportsmanship...

article-1382702-0BDEDD3100000578-345_308x185.jpg

can you read lips?? hahahaha no, true?

image from Real madrid TV, Write for, Real Madrid TV.

jajaaj yes yes yes all true....

ooooooh UEFA say no!

you can scream in final, and i wait you criying too

Here in France we have a song named "La poupée qui fait non". A bit like UEFA when there is an accusation against barça no ?

can you read lips?? hahahaha no, true?

It's not that hard to read his lips, even though he tries to cover them. Just like he tried to cover his eyes last year in the semi final. What else do you think he was saying ?

He's racist, plain and simple, and you can hide behind whatever you want but it's obvious from that.

ooooooh UEFA say no!

you can scream in final, and i wait you criying too

Your immaturity just keeps plumming new depths... Kids these days, they are barely out of nappies and they can go on an internet forum, and behave like this.

you know? i was a Barca fan since i was a little kid.. loved that Rivaldo squad, the ronaldinho magic, luis enrique's madness.. oh boy, i really loved barcelona

but suddenly my beloved team became the scummiest team on earth, and WORST of all: they all act like they're victims and angels.. pfff
alves is a criminal and should not play out of jail, he's always cheating and/or trying to break the opponent's legs; biscujits is a massive turd, the player i hate the most in all football world..
i actually like some of the current squad players, like iniesta & xavi.. i have always had this weird feeling about Messi tat he's a cheat, but everybody hails him like's there's no tomorrow!

i'm actually becoming an anti-barcelona fan. anti-guardiola the hypocrite. anti 'jogobonito' diving

as a mexican, i'm really proud of Hernandez and i hope he scores in the final (before he gets sent off for running too close to puyol or something like that)! i have always disliked ManU but i REALLY hope they get the trophy!

when you are the best, this create jalousy...
i love football, i love barça, manchester, arsenal all team, that with her error are best teams, playing football, aren't perfect, but playing football....

day 28 nigth, i will see here...

when you are the best, this create jalousy...
i love football, i love barça, manchester, arsenal all team, that with her error are best teams, playing football, aren't perfect, but playing football....

day 28 nigth, i will see here...

yeah, also gloryhunters like yourself are making me care less about Barcelona :/

i really think that manchester win this CL.
I don't think that barça win another time to manchester in final...

but, barça have messi....

i don't know....will be very hard for ManU lose her second final...they will fight
to the end

2 teams that loving football, that loving the ball, ofensive and defense

final with goals, Manu and barça, is the important, no more

Last edited:
If Busquets said racist things, he should not play the final.
The "discussion" between Ronaldinho and allezlinter must be the lowest point in all these years of evo-web...
Both are talking bloody big nonsense. If i was a Barcelona fan, i would feel embarassed for Ronaldinho_23. I'm pretty sure that 5 years ago you were not a Barcelona fan...

That will also be this final: the final between the glory hunter fans. Fans that now are playing hardcore fans but are relatively new fans of their club and are swearing that they are following them for ages...

The "discussion" between Ronaldinho and allezlinter must be the lowest point in all these years of evo-web...
Both are talking bloody big nonsense. If i was a Barcelona fan, i would feel embarassed for Ronaldinho_23. I'm pretty sure that 5 years ago you were not a Barcelona fan...

That will also be this final: the final between the glory hunter fans. Fans that now are playing hardcore fans but are relatively new fans of their club and are swearing that they are following them for ages...

:D :LOL: :LMAO:

That's hilarious!! Can't stop laughing!!! :P

everybody hates you on this forum.

I don't sleep this nigth...

If Busquets said racist things, he should not play the final.

i'm barcelona fan since 1989

I say what I think, I'm not correct, here are many things you say you don't expect.
Busqeuts isn't racist, UEFA say no
there are many weeping, which bothered Barça is the best.....

I'm also tired of people hear nonsense
who knows nothing of barcelona

many years that Barcelona did not have a cycle, so, and it seems that people are disturbed, upset that Barça is the best in Spain and Europe.

sorry for my poor english

barcelona fans have endured much

- charges of robbery
- doping allegations
- Theatre charges
- accusations unicef

and I will not shut up me.

Last edited:
Just stop pissing us all off with your silly threads and complete arrogance. It has been said time and time again: "fans" like you give Barcelona a bad name. Well, alongside bad behavior on the pitch - but I believe both can be worked on.

I mean, what the hell do you expect people to answer to you immature glorifications of everything having to do with Barcelona? You are completely incapable of handling criticism.
Barcelona players are far from perfect and the first leg of the CL semis against Real was a disgrace to football. For everything they have given this sport over the years, they sure took a lot away from it as well lately.

It wouldn't be so bad if you weren't so arrogant. It's because of people like you that the rest of the world hates Barcelona.

overheard in a bar from a random chick: "Barcelona fans are the most haughty fans of all the big clubs".

EDIT:drekkard we still love you though.

Last edited:
hahahaha
I am arrogant ,yes, mourinho is arrogant, rooney is arrogant, ronaldo is arrogant, dani alves is arrogant, victor valdes is arrogant, van persie is arrogant...Why I can't??

i say 1,2,3,4 times...barça no is perfect

RENTALKID DIXIT
the first leg of the CL semis against Real was a disgrace to football.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

all your clubs criying...
all your clubs pretend...
all your clubs have hooligans, violence...
Many of you have been fined for racism and violence
Many have won games, including stealing CL, or with help of referees

Wheres is the penalty of evra??
Where is red card to marcelo in semis for her kick to pedro?
Where is the red card to carvalho for 1, 2, 4, 5, 800 kicks ?
is madrid a mortal kombat team?
Where is the offside in milito goal in inter-barça?
Why not bojan goal?

Barça isn't perfect, of course, your clubs either.

i repeat, barça can lose the final, i think that will lose...but...some of you are jealous

I've always thought of barca as a "different" type of club, great history, until recently no shirt sponser, a fantastic way of playing, a wonderful academy and some of The Greatest Players Ever to grace the game.

I know they get have been accused of alot of bad shit under this current manager (and they didnt cover themselves in glory during the CL semi final) but the anti barca (madrid fuelled) campaign is purely down to the frustration of their main rival(s) and playing dirty on (and especially off) the pitch seems to be the madrid way....

I'm looking forward to the final, more than the last one, was too confident last time, our 2nd final and we'd beat barca without them scoring over two legs the year before....

we all know how that turned out lol....

I know barca are the favourites, and rightly so, dont think we can outplay them (okay i know we can't) but i reckon we can give them a decent game, maybe a tougher one than other teams have given them this season...

but im praying we dont get mullered!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom