READY FOR THE FINAL CL - WEMBLEY - BARÇA VS MAN.U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcelona were out of this world.
But credit to United too.
Who would have tought that they would play such a great season with a team that at first sight has less classy players than a couple of years ago.
Vidic is one of the best defenders in the world, Rooney is a star, Van Der Sar stops at a moment when he is still among the best GK's in the world and Giggs is one of the all time greats. Yet what makes this team so good is the fact that Ferguson has instilled a winner mentality and that some of the unsung heroes (Park, Valencia, Carrick, Evra, ...) are really clever players.

They are not the eye catchers like Barcelona's players, but to have a great final, you need two class teams...

sadly i think Ferguson did wrong with the lineup..

Vidic is good defender, but he´s far away from the like´s of Pique..

i think the United players are to much gloryfied, they just won the league becouse Chelsea stumbled..let´s be honest..

+ they have Howard Webb...

anyways.. United should have started with more players in midfield and definetly with Nani + Fletcher, with Park coming as substitute and without Chicharito, just Rooney up front..

:SHOCK: Vidic is a great defender. He played a very good game yesterday but that is as much as he could have done. Circumstances are easier for Pique.

Great game! Congratulations to all the fans of Barcelona, ​​with so great a victory! Barcelona proved that it is today the best team in Europe, and maybe in world (but it she can show on the clubs world cup). Very sorry for Manchester, and especially Van der Sar, who so finished his brilliant career. Well, Barcelona yesterday really was stronger and won by the right. In the end, I once again congratulate Barcelona and all her fans with this wonderful victory. For me it was a pleasure to watch this match (although I and supported Man Utd.). :D

pique ?? I dont see him much quality to say the true , with this team of barca u cant say one defender in center is good , because u "never" see them playing , and defender in Premier League like Vidic , Charrager Terry etc they have MUCH work to do even if they play vs Stoke City etc If i see Pique playing for united , Liverpool , Arsenal or any other team then i can say how much quality hes !

well we all have different opinions, i think Vidic is obviously quality, for me he is better defender than Ferdinand, but not better than Pique.. Pique has everything a true CB should have + many things above..

anyways.. United should have started with more players in midfield and definetly with Nani + Fletcher, with Park coming as substitute and without Chicharito, just Rooney up front..
I agree with this, every time Park went to mark Iniesta or Messi he was so easily beaten by them. I think Fletcher + Carrick would be a better option to stop Barca. Valencia was totally out of the match i think, but what its done its done

This is what I said in the United thread:

"Well, crap, didn't Sir Alex listen to whatever advice Mourinho game him? MIDFIELD damnit!

You lot needed Fletcher, Anderson and maybe Park in midfield trying to hold Barcelonas midfield. Those 3 players would be fast and strong enough to try. And then Rooney Nani and maybe Valencia upfront for the counters."

Midfield wins or loses a game against Barcelona...

celebraciondechampionse.jpg

Yes,but i mean also generaly on fans,not just this match.
This are supporters,not fans.With lot of money.
Real fans go on match without money,for passion!

Hahaha, if these was ultras... Damn! Ronaldinho_23, have you ever seen Red Army? Of course, not the Russian Red Army...

I don't want ultras in football, (red army, boixos nois...)
but I respect all fans that pay his ticket...they have more o less money..
The final was amazing, Reds, Cules...All fans was a great party, with respect and more colours..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom