Not open for further replies.
1 day for final..

pique and puyol twitter

1306423384055.jpg

mongs.jpg

"WE LOVE FOOTBALL"

Barcelona Fans in Wembley, put this "mosaico"

25.000 Fans make this slogan, "We love football"

The 2 best teams of th world...anhoter time face to face..

Is The day...

win or lose.....thanks pep, thank for all, thanks for this season, for your figth, for your honour, for your game, for all....

Come on !!!!!!!

One of the best finals in the last ten years and Barca deserved it to win. They played superior over the whole time and showed, why they are called the best team on this planet. No doubt about this fact. I am just waiting for some fools to blame the ref for the loss as United wanted at least two penalties(and it was right that no one was given). Barca simply ruled over ManU(ManU f.e. had just three shots on goal over the complete match time, that is incredibly low). Nevertheless ManU can be still proud about themselves, they played a fantastic season and they are currently the second best team in Europe. But there is simply no chance to beat Barcelona, they are the best in the world.

Great win and display by Barcelona. What a performance! Now take a break for 5 years to give our teams a chance. :P

Great match, and the best team won, with the greatest Messi.
It is the first time in my life that i see the best match of the season (technicly, tacticly and esteticly) on a final.
What was interesting is the easiness which allows barça to play perfectly.
Tonight i saw perfection (and it was not the feeling i was waiting to have tonight).
There is nothing to be said, except respect for the best team of the season.

at the last I decide to watch match and i did in one big put with fans of barca and utd I was neutral and I wish they both lose lol

but whats barca show tonight was simple amazing and im happy i watch match and it was much muchhhh better then I thought , refere did great job not many carts and i think this did players of barca (some of them not all , that who act on holywood i mean) to dont stay down like they did on some matchs before !!!

Barca merit to win tonight congratulation to all fans of barca :)

btw. Fergie was ready to get one heart atack u saw his hand ??? :P

btw. Fergie was ready to get one heart atack u saw his hand ??? :P

I must admit, I tought he was going to die...

Anyway, an espectacular match from Barça. Manchester played really well the beggining of the match, but suddenly they got stuck. Too bad for them, but they must be congratulated for the good game, the resistance, and for being the 2nd best team in Europe.

Congratulations F.C. Barcelona! 4th Champions League!

BEST TEAM OF THE WORLD
BEST PLAYER OF THE WORLD
BEST FANS OF THE WORLD

THANKS FOR ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

pro_photo1306617308.jpg

Ronaldinho_23 its on fire :D
really?!? :CONFUSE:
man, i fell so sorry for him. i mean the guy was quite obnoxious, but come on, that's something u wouldn't wish to your worst enemy, nevermind just an unclassy football fan.

anyway great game yesterday. watching abidal taking the captain armband from puyol and lifting the cup was really beautiful :))

I am starting to believe the only way to have a chance at beating Barcelona is the Mourinho way. Fight football with Anti-football.

I am starting to believe the only way to have a chance at beating Barcelona is the Mourinho way. Fight football with Anti-football.

Yes it is. That's obvious in fact.
Barcelona needs to ball to "live".
And this is something you can't fight against.
The only way to stop them is to make them unable to do anything with it.
After that, you call it as you want, i think anti-football is not a objective name, maybe anti-football-total is more accurate.

Congratulations to Barcelona.

I think ive got to the point were you have to just accept they are more than just a great team and one that can only really be stopped when they come down a few levels back to earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom