READY FOR THE FINAL CL - WEMBLEY - BARÇA VS MAN.U

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaldinho_23

Premiership
11 February 2007
Spain
Fc. Barcelona , Juventus
YouTube - FC Barcelona vs Manchester United - Final Champions 2011 Tornem a Wembley!

Barcelona+home.jpg
Manchester_United_Long_Sleeve_Away_Jersey_2010_2011_zm.jpg

28 May 2011
20:45 in spain - 19:45 in London
Wembley Stadium

THE CRACKS

WAYNE ROONEY
screen-shot-2011-02-12-at-23-15-30.png

------ 36 MATCH 14 GOALS -------
IN CL : 8 MATCH 3 GOALS --------

LIONEL MESSI
messi-gol-segundo-640x640x80.jpg

------ 52 MATCH 52 GOALS ---------
IN CL : 12 MATCH 11 GOALS --------

Last edited:
Barça news:
bojan is ok
abidal is ok

Injureds:
Adriano
Maxwell
Milito

Red card:
Pinto

Any news about Manu?

64 games = 63 goals, messi is phenominal!Thats even better than in PES2011! :D

i Predict 2-1 =)

hahah in pes2011 i don't know because i don't play, but better than messi in fifa11 sure!!!

uoh!
manchester and barça win match's today..
and the two, only need 1 point for win her leagues...

Milito doesn't matter as he's gotten worse and worse and is last choice CB even behind NON-CB's like Busquets and Mascherano :LOL:

How the mighty have fallen!! Gabi Milito once one of the best in the world, then injuries and lack of confidence made him this.....

BUT Adriano is a big loss. Really started showing Sevilla form in 2nd half of season and showing why he's such a good player. At the moment I prefer him over Abidal and Maxwell but it's a shame, he got injured... anyway no problem... Abidal and Maxwell are very good players.

YouTube - FC Barcelona vs Manchester United 2-0 | Champions League Final 2009 | Part 1

Just for comparison and conversation sake, the 2009 Final.

I hadn't watched a single second of it since the night itself. I'm now more annoyed by that match than ever.

Barcelona were fantastic yes, but that first nine minutes until Eto'o scored was all United and the goal came completely against the run of play. So very annoying.

Not that I'm saying it would definitely have been different had we scored during the opening phase, but damn it makes you think doesn't it?

Wonder if this years will be similar.

IMO Man Utd could have won that final.
Until the Eto'o goal United were clearly the better and dominant team but Ronaldo decided too often to go for personal glory instead of passing to better placed team mates. Of course i'm not saying that United lost that final because of Ronando, but maybe they failed to take the lead because of him.

At the beginning of the season i thought this United team lacked quality. I was wrong. They lack obvious quality, but in fact they have a very good team with a couple of star players (Rooney, Vidic, and maybe Nani) who are more team players. Put this team in the same position as the team of the 2009 final and they would have scored (i know this is cheap, it's purely hypothetic, but it's the feeling i have).

I think this Manchester United has more chance to win the CL. If they take the lead they can win it.

I prefer Barcelona to win, but i can't say i would have something against a clever United that does not play ultra defensive football...i hope they play more positive than Madrid.

this manchester for me is better than 2008..
in 2008 final, manchester was ronaldo, today manchester is a team.

will be a funny final with 2 teams playing positive

I disagree about Ronaldo being selfish, he was only in the game for the first 10 minutes and then that was it. If only Park had got to that ball half a second quicker after the free-kick.

I think it shows Barcelona were definitely the more nervous side from that and we got to complacent and didn't do the job.

IMO Man Utd could have won that final.
Until the Eto'o goal United were clearly the better and dominant team but Ronaldo decided too often to go for personal glory instead of passing to better placed team mates. Of course i'm not saying that United lost that final because of Ronando, but maybe they failed to take the lead because of him.

At the beginning of the season i thought this United team lacked quality. I was wrong. They lack obvious quality, but in fact they have a very good team with a couple of star players (Rooney, Vidic, and maybe Nani) who are more team players. Put this team in the same position as the team of the 2009 final and they would have scored (i know this is cheap, it's purely hypothetic, but it's the feeling i have).

I think this Manchester United has more chance to win the CL. If they take the lead they can win it.

I prefer Barcelona to win, but i can't say i would have something against a clever United that does not play ultra defensive football...i hope they play more positive than Madrid.

+1

Manchester learns from its mistakes. And very quickly. This is the strenght of this team, this is the leading idea of Fergusson's tactic.
In 1999 they learned in 20 minutes of their mistake to win that CL.
I think this will be a BIG match. The biggest since a long time.
And the winner will be the most intellignt team, not the one that will play better football.

hope we see a pure football without refferees gifts and acting scenes ..
then I am sure MU will win ..

i hope see a football match no a mortal kombat game...
then i am sure win barça or manchester, but never madrid

If there is one team that can beat Barcelona with intelligence it's Man Utd.
I hope we won't see a dive festival: both teams are capable of doing that.

True and True.

Also Man Utd can cause some problems for Barca in set-pieces like corners.

Overall though, Barca are favourites and for me in another class so unless something weird happens like an early sending off or injury to Messi over next 10 days or so, etc. I do expect Barca to take it and show their superiority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom