hatesince97 FIFA 23 Mods | GP 1.3.0 released

Hi man, great job as always.
I want to get back on this mod as I saw there's a new update out. I wanna ask, is messing with the sliders recommended/possible?
You can tweak them at your taste but I strongly recommend to avoid changing speed and acceleration.

Hello There! I really enjoyed ur gameplay mod, thanks for the mod! But, I feel like driven ground pass is way too fast and also im struggling with my shooting (finishing infront of the goal) felt like really hard to score goals. Overall this mod is the best! and the important thing its free XD Thanks again bro really appreciate it!!

Hello There! I really enjoyed ur gameplay mod, thanks for the mod! But, I feel like driven ground pass is way too fast and also im struggling with my shooting (finishing infront of the goal) felt like really hard to score goals. Overall this mod is the best! and the important thing its free XD Thanks again bro really appreciate it!!
i second that. driven ground passes are too fast, imo.

enjoying the flow and speed of the AI in this one. will play more. 👍

I love this gameplay mod, the only thing I hate is finishing. Missed a lot even though I aimed at the goal, can u reduce the error please? That would be great! Thanks!!!

I love this gameplay mod, the only thing I hate is finishing. Missed a lot even though I aimed at the goal, can u reduce the error please? That would be great! Thanks!!!
I will. In the meanwhile, you can maybe decrease shot error slider.

NEW Gameplay Project 1.0.0 is released.

I focused on the balance of every game aspect. I wanted some AI build up but also some rush moments depending on teams and match situations. There's still some work to do, but i found the results quite enjoyable so far. Tried to slow down a bit animations without loosing speed and acceleration. I also worked on ragdoll animations and collision which are indirectly affecting fouls system. (Fouls values are vanilla, this a base test to see if i can improve them without breaking the referee balance). Shots are less difficult to perform. I saw a lot of long distance shots and more crosses, even a few early crosses by time to time.

Really need your thoughts on this one, since i'm pretty confident this could be a better base for further improvements.

I hope you enjoy it!

LINKS

FMM : https://www.mediafire.com/file/2utk9uhx351f56o/HS97_GP_1.0.0.rar/file

FMT : https://www.mediafire.com/file/oyfp788wv7odwvd/HS97_GP_1.0.0.rar/file

I focused on the balance of every game aspect. I wanted some AI build up but also some rush moments depending on teams and match situations. There's still some work to do, but i found the results quite enjoyable so far. Tried to slow down a bit animations without loosing speed and acceleration. I also worked on ragdoll animations and collision which are indirectly affecting fouls system. (Fouls values are vanilla, this a base test to see if i can improve them without breaking the referee balance). Shots are less difficult to perform. I saw a lot of long distance shots and more crosses, even a few early crosses by time to time.

Really need your thoughts on this one, since i'm pretty confident this could be a better base for further improvements.

I hope you enjoy it!

LINKS

Ragdoll is a good place to do work, I found some interesting issues with EA’s physicality in here. Some of the strange values here are the reason for a lot of the ‘odd’ physical glitches when players come together.

Ragdoll is a good place to do work, I found some interesting issues with EA’s physicality in here. Some of the strange values here are the reason for a lot of the ‘odd’ physical glitches when players come together.
Exactly mate. It helps also with errors, players stumble and falls!

I hope you enjoy it!

LINKS

Maybe you want release for fifa 22 also ?
Im still palying fifa 22 and still looking gameplay mod. Thank you

Maybe you want release for fifa 22 also ?
Im still palying fifa 22 and still looking gameplay mod. Thank you
Gameplay for fifa 22 hasn’t changed. Values are different and some of them do different things so there’s no point in releasing a new version.

tried a match then partial evaluation,
personal feedback :
pro
pace, density in midfield, good number and logic of fouls but at the moment I prefer the previous version; variety of game by the CPU;
against
zero shots from out of the box
zero cross even when the situation was perfect
easy ? at least played world class;

configuration : 10 minutes half time, full manual except passing, world class level, match Dynamo Kiev (me) vs AZ 67

tried a match then partial evaluation,
personal feedback :
pro
pace, density in midfield, good number and logic of fouls but at the moment I prefer the previous version; variety of game by the CPU;
against
zero shots from out of the box
zero cross even when the situation was perfect
easy ? at least played world class;

configuration : 10 minutes half time, full manual except passing, world class level, match Dynamo Kiev (me) vs AZ 67
Thanks! That’s weird cause I have a good amount of crosses and long shots. I’ll look at those again

played a career match mode that differs from friendlies and in fact the feeling of ease has disappeared; I confirm the goodness of the gameplay system, fewer fouls but more logical (I scored from a penalty), a game with lots of contrasts at times exciting, I played Watford vs. Manchester U
I focus on the negative aspects, in my opinion:
cpu too accurate 90% passes successful
passes and actions, sometimes, too fast with the ball after the tackles that splashes too far
no shots from outside the box
tiki taka around the box, a few crosses even something more than the friendly match
Overall largely positive opinion

played a career match mode that differs from friendlies and in fact the feeling of ease has disappeared; I confirm the goodness of the gameplay system, fewer fouls but more logical (I scored from a penalty), a game with lots of contrasts at times exciting, I played Watford vs. Manchester U
I focus on the negative aspects, in my opinion:
cpu too accurate 90% passes successful
passes and actions, sometimes, too fast with the ball after the tackles that splashes too far
no shots from outside the box
tiki taka around the box, a few crosses even something more than the friendly match
Overall largely positive opinion
Thanks man! I will focus on these things for improvements for sure

1.0.0 is your best GP Mod to date HS97
Excellent pace (on the ball and off the ball) with perfect real life like ball speed. With good CPU variety in attack and midfield play.
The only issue remaining is the weird ball deflection especially on loose balls between players' feet, or sometimes from a defending headers. Ball in these cases bounce too hard away from location of action.

I also suggest to you, with future versions, to include your shortlist of feedback you are interested to get. I feel you make a lot of changes and we as users might not be aware to include in feedbacks. Specific things which would not be mentioned in OP in GP features list. For example "With this version I need your feedback for 1. Header winning frequency 2. Compactness of CPU lines 3. Ball speed in lobed passes 4. Ball weight 5. etc.". I agree it might induce observer and interviewer bias but benefits will still outweigh drawbacks.

I feel this will you give you an exact and immediate result for your edits and tweaks. Rather than everyone will comment "perfect pace and speed"

Thank you for making this game much better than vanilla :))

1.0.0 is your best GP Mod to date HS97
Excellent pace (on the ball and off the ball) with perfect real life like ball speed. With good CPU variety in attack and midfield play.
The only issue remaining is the weird ball deflection especially on loose balls between players' feet, or sometimes from a defending headers. Ball in these cases bounce too hard away from location of action.

I also suggest to you, with future versions, to include your shortlist of feedback you are interested to get. I feel you make a lot of changes and we as users might not be aware to include in feedbacks. Specific things which would not be mentioned in OP in GP features list. For example "With this version I need your feedback for 1. Header winning frequency 2. Compactness of CPU lines 3. Ball speed in lobed passes 4. Ball weight 5. etc.". I agree it might induce observer and interviewer bias but benefits will still outweigh drawbacks.

I feel this will you give you an exact and immediate result for your edits and tweaks. Rather than everyone will comment "perfect pace and speed"

Thank you for making this game much better than vanilla :))
Thanks mate! I know where that ball deflection issue is coming from. I already fixed it in the current version I’m working on. And I agree about feedbacks, I’ll try to explain what I need to be checked on by people, so it’s easier for everyone.

Guys, sorry for the OT. I ask here cause it’s my thread and don’t wanna pollute other ones. May anyone know where I can find a FIFA 14 pc key for a reasonable price ? I can only run the demo at the moment, but desperately want to play classic patch.

EDIT : Found it.

Last edited:
Guys, sorry for the OT. I ask here cause it’s my thread and don’t wanna pollute other ones. May anyone know where I can find a FIFA 14 pc key for a reasonable price ? I can only run the demo at the moment, but desperately want to play classic patch.

EDIT : Found it.
Glad to hear you found a key. I hope you must not pay too much, Mate?! Just wanna mention that you also can play Classic Patch converted to FIFA 16 if you own the game. Maybe it had saved you the money for FIFA 14 key. Anyway now it‘s too late to tell you after you bought FIFA 14 key. 😄
Have fun with the Patch. I also like this playable history book.

Glad to hear you found a key. I hope you must not pay too much, Mate?! Just wanna mention that you also can play Classic Patch converted to FIFA 16 if you own the game. Maybe it had saved you the money for FIFA 14 key. Anyway now it‘s too late to tell you after you bought FIFA 14 key. 😄
No worries mate, thanks for replying. Indeed, i have FIFA 16 installed but for me FIFA 14 vibes are the best. That's my go to football game, gameplay wise! I only played it on console at the time.

No worries mate, thanks for replying. Indeed, i have FIFA 16 installed but for me FIFA 14 vibes are the best. That's my go to football game, gameplay wise! I only played it on console at the time.
Understandable! For me second best FIFA after 16. I might remember the 14 Patch is much bigger than 16 conversion. So it means more fun. 👍

Back
Top Bottom