hatesince97 FIFA 23 Mods | GP 1.3.0 released

Great mod. I have seen some crosses, and not just meaningless ones. The CPU actuallys scores from crosses and it's good to see. Just got scored on by a diving header (I think it's the first time the CPU has done that to me).
I've tried all the other gameplay mods and this is my personal favorite.

One issue is when I'm defending, the central midfielders seem to drop back quite a bit, and there is an overlap between the defenders and the midfielders when defending sometimes. Not a huge issue though.

1.0.0 is fantastic, 10x more enjoyable to play than standard fifa, well done!

One thing I've noticed is strafe dribble doesn't really work, even with Messi the ball goes all over the place and animations occasionally glitch. It's definitely OP in original fifa so I do understand the nerf but it seems unusable now.

Great mod. I have seen some crosses, and not just meaningless ones. The CPU actuallys scores from crosses and it's good to see. Just got scored on by a diving header (I think it's the first time the CPU has done that to me).
I've tried all the other gameplay mods and this is my personal favorite.

One issue is when I'm defending, the central midfielders seem to drop back quite a bit, and there is an overlap between the defenders and the midfielders when defending sometimes. Not a huge issue though.
Thank you man! I will look at midfielders. I think I didn’t found the balance I really like about midfield. I also felt it too compact sometimes. Let’s see what I can do to improve this!

Last edited:
1.0.0 is fantastic, 10x more enjoyable to play than standard fifa, well done!

One thing I've noticed is strafe dribble doesn't really work, even with Messi the ball goes all over the place and animations occasionally glitch. It's definitely OP in original fifa so I do understand the nerf but it seems unusable now.
Thanks man! About dribbling, this is not voluntary. That’s the ragdoll values which are indirectly affecting it. But no worries, I know how to fix it!

GP 1.1.0

Changelog

• Smoother dribbling and first touch control animations
  • Worked a bit on passing speed, feels perfect to me
  • Some improvements in AI playing about general positioning and aggressiveness. Defenders can occupy spaces left by teammates when aggressing the opponent. (ex. Let's say that AI full back is following your winger to the center of the pitch, well your CB or other midfielder will go cover that left space by the full back).​
  • More errors in passing and shooting from the AI​
  • Headers issue fixed

Let me know your thoughts and feedbacks about the points above.

LINKS

FMM : https://www.mediafire.com/file/oady8c09ylkcki6/HS97_GP_1.1.0.fifamod/file

FMT : https://www.mediafire.com/file/6818te8qd1u1xus/HS97_GP_1.1.0.fbmod/file

Oh, another thing. Gamekot.RU site is not allowed to share my mods. I know you guys are seeing this, so stop sharing my content (and other modders content) in your shitty site, thanks!

@hatesince97 your gameplay is really great, i noticed that the CPU makes a lot of "killer" fouls. Especially in the v.1.1.0. Very often the CPU gets 2 or even 3 red cards. I set referee severity to "lenient".

@hatesince97 your gameplay is really great, i noticed that the CPU makes a lot of "killer" fouls. Especially in the v.1.1.0. Very often the CPU gets 2 or even 3 red cards. I set referee severity to "lenient".
Thank you! Yes, that’s the kill everyone effect from locale.ini. I think I may disable it for next version

Thank you! Yes, that’s the kill everyone effect from locale.ini. I think I may disable it for next version
Question: according to you, if I create a mod only locale.ini and disable "kill everyone" and place my mod in n.1 of the FMM and yours in n.2, would it work?

GP 1.1.0

Changelog

• Some improvements in AI playing about general positioning and aggressiveness. Defenders can occupy spaces left by teammates when aggressing the opponent. (ex. Let's say that AI full back is following your winger to the center of the pitch, well your CB or other midfielder will go cover that left space by the full back).​
  • Headers issue fixed

LINKS

My feedback: Perfect pace and speed 🤣

Seriously: 1.1.0 plays great, as 1.0.0 did.

"Smoother dribbling and first touch control animations"

No issues what so ever, but I hope you tweak a bit the player turning speed and the accompanying animation smoothness

"Worked a bit on passing speed, feels perfect to me"

Great pass speed

"Some improvements in AI playing about general positioning and aggressiveness."

In my opinion the hole mark of your mod is midfield+ ball behavior

"More errors in passing and shooting from the AI”

I suggest another look to pass and shoot error (especially shoot error) I think it needs to be reduced a bit (the error). Some good attackers make embracing mistakes (the kind of mistakes their coaches, in real life, would ask to cancel their contacts and might sue them for club property damage😅)

"Headers issue fixed"

No issues here

Plus: I encountered no weird ball deflections from 1.0.0

GP 1.1.0

Changelog

• Headers issue fixed

LINKS

Great work as usual! Thanks for the mod and thanks for your hardwork bro! My only question is can I use this gameplay mod along with danielz balanced ai? Thanks again!

Great work as usual! Thanks for the mod and thanks for your hardwork bro! My only question is can I use this gameplay mod along with danielz balanced ai? Thanks again!
Nope! Never combine gameplay mods together. They both contain a locale.ini so there’s no point in combining them, they will override each other.

My feedback: Perfect pace and speed 🤣

Seriously: 1.1.0 plays great, as 1.0.0 did.

"Smoother dribbling and first touch control animations"

No issues what so ever, but I hope you tweak a bit the player turning speed and the accompanying animation smoothness

"Worked a bit on passing speed, feels perfect to me"

Great pass speed

"Some improvements in AI playing about general positioning and aggressiveness."

In my opinion the hole mark of your mod is midfield+ ball behavior

"More errors in passing and shooting from the AI”

I suggest another look to pass and shoot error (especially shoot error) I think it needs to be reduced a bit (the error). Some good attackers make embracing mistakes (the kind of mistakes their coaches, in real life, would ask to cancel their contacts and might sue them for club property damage😅)

"Headers issue fixed"

No issues here

Plus: I encountered no weird ball deflections from 1.0.0
Thanks man! As usual, your feedback is very precious. I will look again at errors cause I think too that there’s a bit too much right now. And happy you’re enjoying the gameplay.

Nope! Never combine gameplay mods together. They both contain a locale.ini so there’s no point in combining them, they will override each other.
Ok thanks for the answer. I got issue with corner kick, I think I always conceded a goal from corner, the heading is so strong there. Idk maybe it's just me?

The past week I restarted fifa23 again..just to have another football game besides the modded pes21 , have to say many thanks to this gameplay I can enjoy fifa now a little more!

-really like the pace of the game(for me this is important)
-the compact 'midfield' feels special, way better then vanilla gameplay..

I only played a couple of matches tho, still enjoyed fifa23 for the first time so thanks again!

great work as always mate! really enjoying the 1.1.0. next version can you remove adaptive difficulty from the AI? i felt when i scored early goal in a match, the game is getting harder, very hard to win if scored early goal. thank you!

great work as always mate! really enjoying the 1.1.0. next version can you remove adaptive difficulty from the AI? i felt when i scored early goal in a match, the game is getting harder, very hard to win if scored early goal. thank you!
Placebo! Adaptive difficulty is just a discord modder thing lol

Reactions: fif
GP 1.2.0

Major changes in animations and shots, passing physics. I'm slowly getting to the point where i can't stand this game anymore (again). Animations needed to be slowed down to avoid players doing 3 ball touches in one millisecond and also to decrease the AI ping pong. Let me know your thoughts.

By the way, when loading the mod into FMM you way not see the mod title. I got this error a few times when exporting. I'm just too lazy to start the whole project again but don't worry, mod is working 100%.

LINKS

FMM
: https://www.mediafire.com/file/8sg1oy00e68oznu/HS97_GP_1.2.0.fifamod/file

FMT : https://www.mediafire.com/file/6nplfr3jzn5wgxr/HS97_GP_1.2.0.fbmod/file

Hi
1.2.0 is definitely a step in the wrong way, TBH
Everythings feels sluggish, and not in a natural way like what I believe you wanted to implement. 1.1.0 was better in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom