hatesince97 FIFA 23 Mods | GP 1.3.0 released

@hatesince97 I like 1.2.0 better. Instead 1.3.0 seems to me a too aggressive version, is "kill everyone" active? Man, for me always 1.2.0, whatever update EA does. I beg you.

The latest version is great! Love the gameplay, BUT! Evey tackle being made turns to a freekick with atleast a yellow card, no matter what. I played a game yesterday with 4 red cards and 8 yellow. Doesnt matter if it is a clean tackle. Anyone else having that "problem"?

The latest version is great! Love the gameplay, BUT! Evey tackle being made turns to a freekick with atleast a yellow card, no matter what. I played a game yesterday with 4 red cards and 8 yellow. Doesnt matter if it is a clean tackle. Anyone else having that "problem"?
Yes me too. Probably he inserted the option that increases the fouls, but so there are many expulsions even using the "indulgent" referee severity.

Yes me too. Probably he inserted the option that increases the fouls, but so there are many expulsions even using the "indulgent" referee severity.
There’s no option to increase fouls, no magic here. As I already mentioned, it depends on plenty of individual settings which influence each other. There’s no recipe man. Fouls will always be a work in progress!

i usually don't swear while im playing games, but 5 mins ago i just did. Why? because everytime I do tackles, I got yellow card or red card even if I clearly got the ball. anything else is perfect, animation, I really love the pace , passing, headers, AI crosses (yes I conceded 5 goals from AI this is perfect for me), but fouls is terrible and maybe can slightly decrease shooting error (Missed an open goal with lewy, even i've aimed at the goal). PLEASE DON'T GET ME WRONG, I love this gameplay but there are a lot to improve. BUT STILL, thank you very much for ur hard work đź’• much love and support for you!

i usually don't swear while im playing games, but 5 mins ago i just did. Why? because everytime I do tackles, I got yellow card or red card even if I clearly got the ball. anything else is perfect, animation, I really love the pace , passing, headers, AI crosses (yes I conceded 5 goals from AI this is perfect for me), but fouls is terrible and maybe can slightly decrease shooting error (Missed an open goal with lewy, even i've aimed at the goal). PLEASE DON'T GET ME WRONG, I love this gameplay but there are a lot to improve. BUT STILL, thank you very much for ur hard work đź’• much love and support for you!
Thank you! I understand fouls can be frustrating at times. I think i will let them vanilla for next version since for the moment i can't find the right balance.

Thank you! I understand fouls can be frustrating at times. I think i will let them vanilla for next version since for the moment i can't find the right balance.
It's not the tackles itself that's wrong, it's the strictness with cards. Even if there are clean tackles (ball first etc) you get yellow/red card or just a freekick. Otherwise the mod is great! Keep up the good work!

Hand on heart i am not getting many reds or yellows really and the time i play which is 7 minute half's i see enough fouls really think i have had a couple of red cards in about 10 games still loving it in my newcastle save

Me also did not have that many yellow or red card in the matches I played(6-7 mins each half, enough fouls jes, still I think that is normal in football..have to say I have referee set on lenient(or how to u say that in English haha)

I've been playing with the latest version, and I'm enjoying it very much, except for one thing. I don't know if it's just for me or if other people have this, but the AI just can't score against me. I'm playing on Ultimate difficulty, default sliders, and it just seems like the AI can hardly get through my defence. I'm playing career mode with AC Milan and I just had a match against Inter in the Supercup and I won 4-0, with Inter having 1 shot on goal. This happens very often, doesn't matter who I'm playing against, for example I had a UCL match against Chelsea and the same thing happened. And against other bigger teams it happens very often.
When the AI gets through my defence, they tend to overcomplicate things, and instead of just shooting they either try to pass to their teammates or try to cross it, and I feel like they are not lethal enough.
I've tried in normal kick off mode and it's almost the same, except for one match. When I'm playing Man City vs Man Utd (played with Man City), they scored 3 goals, but that's the most aggressive and lethal I've seen the AI in my time playing with this mod.
I've tried with Paul's gameplay mod and almost the same thing happened, so I don't know if the problem is on my side, please help me. It's an amazing mod, except for this one "problem" which makes it annoying. Thank you for making this mod and for reading this.

I've been playing with the latest version, and I'm enjoying it very much, except for one thing. I don't know if it's just for me or if other people have this, but the AI just can't score against me. I'm playing on Ultimate difficulty, default sliders, and it just seems like the AI can hardly get through my defence. I'm playing career mode with AC Milan and I just had a match against Inter in the Supercup and I won 4-0, with Inter having 1 shot on goal. This happens very often, doesn't matter who I'm playing against, for example I had a UCL match against Chelsea and the same thing happened. And against other bigger teams it happens very often.
When the AI gets through my defence, they tend to overcomplicate things, and instead of just shooting they either try to pass to their teammates or try to cross it, and I feel like they are not lethal enough.
I've tried in normal kick off mode and it's almost the same, except for one match. When I'm playing Man City vs Man Utd (played with Man City), they scored 3 goals, but that's the most aggressive and lethal I've seen the AI in my time playing with this mod.
I've tried with Paul's gameplay mod and almost the same thing happened, so I don't know if the problem is on my side, please help me. It's an amazing mod, except for this one "problem" which makes it annoying. Thank you for making this mod and for reading this.
I have been getting the same problem with every patch too. I am on a 16th match cleansheet now. The AI when they are through on goal just stops and pass instead.

I also have this problem, I play in "World Class" mode and my possession is very high, the AI can't score and it's easy to score goals. I tried Danielz's mod and it's harder compared to this one.

For me this gameplay mod is still working, I did let the game update, closed the game and then let it run thru fmm, and let the game run in offline mode(always) also turf mods are runnin just fine thru fmm, maybe this will work also for u

Sorry guys, I’ve been a bit absent last few days and I will be for some more days. I’m busy with my job.
So guys, little update about how things are going. I’m a musician and producer, and also have a full time job. I spent the last two years without touching at instruments and/or music programs but I decided to work on a music album. Guess you’re saying, what the fuck is this guys talking about ? Lol. I just have one PC, so I had to make space for my music programs. After that, I’m planning to buy a new PC for gaming. So, sorry for keep you waiting with gameplay updates but, just let me a few days to choose my pc, reinstall fifa and mod again. Peace everyone!

So guys, little update about how things are going. I’m a musician and producer, and also have a full time job. I spent the last two years without touching at instruments and/or music programs but I decided to work on a music album. Guess you’re saying, what the fuck is this guys talking about ? Lol. I just have one PC, so I had to make space for my music programs. After that, I’m planning to buy a new PC for gaming. So, sorry for keep you waiting with gameplay updates but, just let me a few days to choose my pc, reinstall fifa and mod again. Peace everyone!
Thanks for sharing!
What kind of music do u produce if I may ask?
Just take u're time, I'm sure almost everyone has a personal life and I can only imagine that also modding a gameplay takes alot of time!

Still enjoying u're latest fifa23 gameplay mod! Thanks for that!

Thanks for sharing!
What kind of music do u produce if I may ask?
Just take u're time, I'm sure almost everyone has a personal life and I can only imagine that also modding a gameplay takes alot of time!

Still enjoying u're latest fifa23 gameplay mod! Thanks for that!
I started years ago with hip hop beats on MPC but now I will focus on soul/jazz oriented music overall. Some beats a few times for fun!

I fuc.............................. love this mod. Passing feeeeels soo good. It still working after update
Unless EA decides to fuck everything up with EBX, it will always be working after updates since legacy files aren't edited.

Gameplay is perfect. Best gameplay mod I ever used. But is there a way so I can change the foul system? Fouls is really annoying for me, Cleary got the ball while tackling and refs just give me yellow card and pens in 92', almost broke my controller for the second timeđź‘Ť

Unless EA decides to fuck everything up with EBX, it will always be working after updates since legacy files aren't edited.
good afternoon, best gameplay I've ever used, you just need to change the cpu goals, every time you take the ball to the bottom and touch the small area and that gets annoying, every cpu goal comes out like this, bottom line and touch the small area and goal

Just installed the game again. I was happy to play after almost a month, but then i realised it's still FIFA 23 lol. I genuinely can't enjoy this game, especially because after each TU i feel the need to restart a project again and again. I don't even use my mod when playing. I prefer Paul and Anth ones, by far.

That being said, I'll still be starting 1.4.0 after the week end i think. Let's see if i can improve some stuff.

Just installed the game again. I was happy to play after almost a month, but then i realised it's still FIFA 23 lol. I genuinely can't enjoy this game, especially because after each TU i feel the need to restart a project again and again. I don't even use my mod when playing. I prefer Paul and Anth ones, by far.

That being said, I'll still be starting 1.4.0 after the week end i think. Let's see if i can improve some stuff.
An honest man, thanks for this haha..
Looking forward to the changes what u are coming up with, even tho I can believe that keeping yourself motivated to create another mod can be difficult this way

Back
Top Bottom