hatesince97 FIFA 23 Mods | GP 1.3.0 released

An honest man, thanks for this haha..
Looking forward to the changes what u are coming up with, even tho I can believe that keeping yourself motivated to create another mod can be difficult this way
Yeah man, i prefer to be honest ahah. What is annoying me the most is that i actually do see potential, but then there's so much broken things which need to be fixed.

Yeah man, i prefer to be honest ahah. What is annoying me the most is that i actually do see potential, but then there's so much broken things which need to be fixed.
Agreed! Potential jes! Can it be fixed do u think? Takes maybe to much free time to try I guess

Agreed! Potential jes! Can it be fixed do u think? Takes maybe to much free time to try I guess
I think we can fix multiple things with the tools we have right know. But even modding can't fix the core fifa issues. I'd say it is what it is, we can't get a 100% realistic experience from a modern football game yet sadly.

Just installed the game again. I was happy to play after almost a month, but then i realised it's still FIFA 23 lol. I genuinely can't enjoy this game, especially because after each TU i feel the need to restart a project again and again. I don't even use my mod when playing. I prefer Paul and Anth ones, by far.

That being said, I'll still be starting 1.4.0 after the week end i think. Let's see if i can improve some stuff.
I feel you, Mate. :D We all try to really love the game but it behaves like a angry kid with all those TU. I didn´t update to TU 12, nor played even a single game. Instead I had an out take to FIFA 14 the complete last 7 days. Just because of our little conversation last time here in your thread about it. I played so much FIFA 16 and forgot that FIFA 14 is also really nice to play. Right from the default base gameplay. I installed newest CL Patch and the variety of the gameplay keeps me on the pitch the last days. I really like the attacking AI. So much crosses they bring in my box from the wings. Enjoyable, like you mentioned that is your fav FIFA. Maybe I go on and install the FIP 14 also. That said, I will do the usual circle and update my FIFA 23 in the next days also. Maybe I missed something. :))

I feel you, Mate. :D We all try to really love the game but it behaves like a angry kid with all those TU. I didn´t update to TU 12, nor played even a single game. Instead I had an out take to FIFA 14 the complete last 7 days. Just because of our little conversation last time here in your thread about it. I played so much FIFA 16 and forgot that FIFA 14 is also really nice to play. Right from the default base gameplay. I installed newest CL Patch and the variety of the gameplay keeps me on the pitch the last days. I really like the attacking AI. So much crosses they bring in my box from the wings. Enjoyable, like you mentioned that is your fav FIFA. Maybe I go on and install the FIP 14 also. That said, I will do the usual circle and update my FIFA 23 in the next days also. Maybe I missed something. :))
I think you didn't miss anything special about FIFA 23 mate. I gave it a shot on PS5 and still i found it worse than TU11 overall (didn't take the time to focus on details though). I just started playing some games again yesterday, as i had a very very busy period with job and stuff. But the last game i was playing before this small break was FIFA 14 + Classic Patch, that really gave old school vibes, very enjoyable. And, as you said, AI variety and crossing is way better than what we get in 2023.

Ok. I found this thread last week and I played at least 10 games with 1.3.0, It felt great, and improving from vanilla gameplay

BUT

At Saturday I gived a chance to the 1.1.0 just for test and fun. And Mate, it is amazing, rewarding smooth gameplay , a mix fun-sim, super fair IA.

I think I am closing my 'FIFA23 year' with 1.1.0 untill the next "EA Club" or wherever they call it.

It is excelent mate. Congratulations and thank you.

Ok. I found this thread last week and I played at least 10 games with 1.3.0, It felt great, and improving from vanilla gameplay

BUT

At Saturday I gived a chance to the 1.1.0 just for test and fun. And Mate, it is amazing, rewarding smooth gameplay , a mix fun-sim, super fair IA.

I think I am closing my 'FIFA23 year' with 1.1.0 untill the next "EA Club" or wherever they call it.

It is excelent mate. Congratulations and thank you.
Thanks man, appreciated!

Can you update Endo graphic to TU12? It need to be updated in order to work i think. Thankyou so much!

i think i tried all possible gameplay mods hatesince paul and anthjames but i think version 1.1.0 is the best (at least for my personal taste) i hope you will release new versions soon. great job thanks
same here mate! enjoying it so much i'm still on TU11 lol.

hi friend, thank you for all the work done so far! gameplay 1.3.0 in my opinion is the best version made, I was wondering if by chance you updated it to the latest update of the title. thank you with all my heart

missed several months on fifa but your gameplay is always great. Hope you can upgrade to T.U13 soon

Mods are updated at links below. I added a first database mod test with some changes for crosses, long shots and referee strictness. DB mod is a .fifamod file but will work on FMT as well since i can't edit the database in FMT. I recommend you to use it by placing it under my main gameplay in your mods order.

LINKS

FMM
FMT
DB
Hello Mate, how are you and your musican Passion those days? I have still many mods on my drive stored. Playing around with older TU which I have stored too on my HDD. Decided to play again with your nice FIFA 23 mods. I have also this above DB File edited by you. But when I am importing the DB fifamod MM says "It´s not a valid FIFA 23 mod", wtf? Of course it is I guess. Try to re download the DB here today and the file is off mediafire. All your gp mods are still stored at the mediafire link but the DB isn´t. Can you reupload the DB for me please? I really wanna try your gp mod plus the DB. I already read in your thread it causes some Issues with other mods or Squad files. But I wanna test it without other modifications. Sure I play FC24 but there are only Anth´s mod which is a game changer but I miss other mods like Pitch mod etc.

PS: Maybe I should try to launch this DB fifamod with an older FET/FMM!? Could be working than. :))

Back
Top Bottom