hatesince97 FIFA 23 Mods | GP 1.3.0 released

hatesince97

Serie A
21 February 2022
Italy
AC Milan
Hi everyone!

After some time of testing i decided to share with you my personal gameplay which i'm using in my current FIFA 23 save.

I’m not trying to “sell” my work as something necessarily good for everyone since it tries to improve things following my vision. So, I guess some people might not like it.

I included some @Paul-v locale.ini lines for AI behaviour changing, so credit goes to him for his great work of research and development.

I would be really pleased to hear your thoughts and feedbacks and I hope you will enjoy this work. Also, I gently ask you to avoid any requests since I won’t consider them.

Link below includes gameplay folder with FMT and Fifa Mod Manager versions.

IMPORTANT!!!

Gamekot.ru and other mods sharing sites are not allowed to share my content in any form. People are not allowed to share my mods with short links. If you wanna share them, use my mediafire links. Also, if you wanna share video of my mods on YouTube, you need to ask me first and credit me of course.

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
hi mate, I made about 4 games with your gameplay mod and it's very good congratulations, but even in slow gamplay I think it's very fast and easy, do you have any settings or sliders that you recommend? The physics of the ball is brilliant, it creates chances and goals with animations that I've never seen, here's an example clip. So far, I only really liked Danielz's gameplay, but yours is rly good too!

So my initial impression about your gameplay mod is very impressive!
It definitely provides what you have stated you tweaked in your mod description.

My settings are:
Full Manual controls, World Class (and Professional) difficulty, 5 min halves, Default Pace and Default Attributes, Live Form On, Competitive switch on, Telebroadcast Camera, all sliders on 50 (power bar 65). Strict Referee. I use 144hz monitor so I have 144fps locked. Playing 3 to 4.5 star teams in general.

Plus:
- Pace is fantastic. It tones down the hectic and chaotic "Default" pace setting (especially on WC and harder) without needing to use the buggy "Slow" pace option. Not just Sprint Speed reduction but total player movement. I see this is the major plus in your GP mod
- Pass speed is nerfed perfectly to a good medium. Modern football is somewhat fast (but not to FIFA level fast)
- CPU attacks and pressures you nicely and realistically. You feel good CPU team work
- CPU build play patiently from midfield versus the constant vanilla direct and fast attacks
- Middle field battles are much more pronounced that vanilla
- I like the increase in first touch error, forcing CPU to play more patiently and commits mistakes like a human team would commit in real life
- I noticed more long range shots
- Vastly tones down CPU "pingponging" passes
- Headers, as well as hand throws from keepers are less "canon-powered" as in vanilla

Need more work:
- I like to see more crosses, still CPU likes to move ball around then attack down the middle, especially in the final third (especially in WC)
- I like to see CPU tries to dribble and do feints a bit more
- More crossing from CPU
- A tad more shot speed (power)
- More injury frequency

Neutral:
- I had 3 penalties in 5 matches
- One red card (and several yellow cards per match)
- Referee seems more ready to book compared to vanilla (in my opinion this is a plus compared to real life football but have added it here in Neutral because I understand some might find that annoying)

Definitely a keep for me for the time being, I like to experiment things further

Thanks

hi mate, I made about 4 games with your gameplay mod and it's very good congratulations, but even in slow gamplay I think it's very fast and easy, do you have any settings or sliders that you recommend? The physics of the ball is brilliant, it creates chances and goals with animations that I've never seen, here's an example clip. So far, I only really liked Danielz's gameplay, but yours is rly good too!
Hi. I do recommend default sliders since I don’t think the speed is too fast. I know it’s based on personal taste so that’s why it may be too fast for you. Didn’t you see some positioning changes and the defense being way more compact than before ?

So my initial impression about your gameplay mod is very impressive!
It definitely provides what you have stated you tweaked in your mod description.

My settings are:
Full Manual controls, World Class (and Professional) difficulty, 5 min halves, Default Pace and Default Attributes, Live Form On, Competitive switch on, Telebroadcast Camera, all sliders on 50 (power bar 65). Strict Referee. I use 144hz monitor so I have 144fps locked. Playing 3 to 4.5 star teams in general.

Plus:
- Pace is fantastic. It tones down the hectic and chaotic "Default" pace setting (especially on WC and harder) without needing to use the buggy "Slow" pace option. Not just Sprint Speed reduction but total player movement. I see this is the major plus in your GP mod
- Pass speed is nerfed perfectly to a good medium. Modern football is somewhat fast (but not to FIFA level fast)
- CPU attacks and pressures you nicely and realistically. You feel good CPU team work
- CPU build play patiently from midfield versus the constant vanilla direct and fast attacks
- Middle field battles are much more pronounced that vanilla
- I like the increase in first touch error, forcing CPU to play more patiently and commits mistakes like a human team would commit in real life
- I noticed more long range shots
- Vastly tones down CPU "pingponging" passes
- Headers, as well as hand throws from keepers are less "canon-powered" as in vanilla

Need more work:
- I like to see more crosses, still CPU likes to move ball around then attack down the middle, especially in the final third (especially in WC)
- I like to see CPU tries to dribble and do feints a bit more
- More crossing from CPU
- A tad more shot speed (power)
- More injury frequency

Neutral:
- I had 3 penalties in 5 matches
- One red card (and several yellow cards per match)
- Referee seems more ready to book compared to vanilla (in my opinion this is a plus compared to real life football but have added it here in Neutral because I understand some might find that annoying)

Definitely a keep for me for the time being, I like to experiment things further

Thanks
Thanks for the feedback man. Consider this version as pretty experimental, I still need to test lots of things. But I’m happy you’re enjoying it overall!

Absolutely loving this.
For my tastes ball/players physics is absolutely amazing. The pace is spot on, is really seems to watching a football game honestly. Today's football is quite fast (not as fast as default FIFA23 of course, that's crazy fast :D) but you really nailed it IMHO!
Another thing i love is the midfield: really tight, finally no more grasslands.
Keep up the good work!

Absolutely loving this.
For my tastes ball/players physics is absolutely amazing. The pace is spot on, is really seems to watching a football game honestly. Today's football is quite fast (not as fast as default FIFA23 of course, that's crazy fast :D) but you really nailed it IMHO!
Another thing i love is the midfield: really tight, finally no more grasslands.
Keep up the good work!
Thanks mate, appreciated 😊

Gameplay is gucci, i like the game pace, not too fast at all so no sliders needed, but the user shots miss too much in my opinion, thats the only problem im seeing for myself, is that supposed to happen?

Gameplay is gucci, i like the game pace, not too fast at all so no sliders needed, but the user shots miss too much in my opinion, thats the only problem im seeing for myself, is that supposed to happen?
Both user and CPU, which is honestly needed to avoid infamous FIFA high score matches

Both user and CPU, which is honestly needed to avoid infamous FIFA high score matches
True that :) i also noticed the ball sometimes starts bouncing with a lot of speed suddenly, not sure why.

If you noticed, finesse shots are much more accurate than driven ones which is quite correct imo. Driven shots are more susceptible to get deflections, rebounds etc than finesse shots. Which is what I wanted to do.

Sounds great. Look forward to trying it. Any chance you can update it to TU10?
Thanks in advance!

That’s because of rolling values. I want the ball to roll more in air but this is causing some weird rebound on the pitch sometimes.
Gotcha, only problem im checking at the moment so thats nice.

What referee option do you use?

Can you make the driven cross like "early cross" from PES. In fifa that kind of cross only happen when an attacker are going to run through the defensive line. If no one's running, the normal cross seems absolutely no dangers. In reallife, a player can make that kind of cross to an open space even when the attacker are standing still, and they still trying to run to get a header, or touch the ball. Early cross from PES makes the cross more dynamic and unpredictable, like realife. FIFa misses that thing.

. That's what i means. At 0'43, the striker are still standing but you still manage to cross the ball to an open space, then striker start running right after that.

Can you make the driven cross like "early cross" from PES. In fifa that kind of cross only happen when an attacker are going to run through the defensive line. If no one's running, the normal cross seems absolutely no dangers. In reallife, a player can make that kind of cross to an open space even when the attacker are standing still, and they still trying to run to get a header, or touch the ball. Early cross from PES makes the cross more dynamic and unpredictable, like realife. FIFa misses that thing.
You said it, fifa misses that thing. If you know how to port pes engine into fifa then I can do it

Is there a possibility of increasing the chance to score from headers (like from crosses or corner kicks)? For user and cpu in vanilla it's always the defenders who win header battles at least in my experience.

Is there a possibility of increasing the chance to score from headers (like from crosses or corner kicks)? For user and cpu in vanilla it's always the defenders who win header battles at least in my experience.
Yes I agree. I increased headers difficulty cause I wanted to avoid that shitty power headers situations. But yeah, that’s doable

Can you tell me what refree option you use? Also tu10 update soon?

I haven't played fifa since you stopped your mods With the real gameplay 6.1 plus addon fouls I took the portsmouth from the championship to the Champions

Back
Top Bottom