hatesince97 FIFA 23 Mods | GP 1.3.0 released

Mods are updated at links below. I added a first database mod test with some changes for crosses, long shots and referee strictness. DB mod is a .fifamod file but will work on FMT as well since i can't edit the database in FMT. I recommend you to use it by placing it under my main gameplay in your mods order.

LINKS

FMM
FMT
DB

I will try to update my mods as frequently as possible following feedbacks.
Also, I was thinking of starting a camera mod development (just a simple one for wider broadcast zoom).
And also maybe a sound mod (chants and soundtrack). Since I’m an audio engineer, I can edit and master high quality chants or goal songs. (Way better quality than EA 😅).

Mods are updated at links below. I added a first database mod test with some changes for crosses, long shots and referee strictness. DB mod is a .fifamod file but will work on FMT as well since i can't edit the database in FMT. I recommend you to use it by placing it under my main gameplay in your mods order.

LINKS

FMM
FMT
DB
Thank you mate just as I am heading out to work lol give it a test tonight mate what setting do you suggest using and sliders mate

LINKS

FMM
FMT
DB
By "placing it under my main gameplay", what you mean is the following order in FMT, which means the DB mod has priority?

- hatesince97 Gameplay V2
- DB Mod 0.1

Hi, the DB mod seems to corrupt all of my career saves. When i disable that they all work normally. How can i fix that?

I will try to update my mods as frequently as possible following feedbacks.
Also, I was thinking of starting a camera mod development (just a simple one for wider broadcast zoom).
And also maybe a sound mod (chants and soundtrack). Since I’m an audio engineer, I can edit and master high quality chants or goal songs. (Way better quality than EA 😅).
I saw that we can add chants in fifa 23 but I haven't seen seen a chants pack yet, hope you will do one!

FIfa is a good game with boring gameplay until Hate comes along and makes it fun!

I loved! I hadn't had that much fun in a long time. I think the only bad thing is that they didn't foul me but it's the best you've done so far.

Just a update mate played a fair few games last night fouls to me I am happy with seeing enough to be happy keep up the good work mate

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom