hatesince97 FIFA 23 Mods | GP 1.3.0 released

Just tried the mod.
6 Min. Halves, WC/Legendary (Normally play wc, switched to legendary because AI didn't even try shooting on WC), Default Sliders, Normal Game Speed. TEAM: Blackpool career mode, first season.

Gameplay feels nice, very smooth, way too easy tho, i'm winning all matches easily on legendary (i usually get smacked on that diff when i play vanilla) and got no intention to play manual. Headers are now winnable which is very fun, but yeah overall the game is very easy now. Is there something i can tweak to make it more challenging?

Just tried the mod.
6 Min. Halves, WC/Legendary (Normally play wc, switched to legendary because AI didn't even try shooting on WC), Default Sliders, Normal Game Speed. TEAM: Blackpool career mode, first season.

Gameplay feels nice, very smooth, way too easy tho, i'm winning all matches easily on legendary (i usually get smacked on that diff when i play vanilla) and got no intention to play manual. Headers are now winnable which is very fun, but yeah overall the game is very easy now. Is there something i can tweak to make it more challenging?
I got crash on title screen (TU10). How did you manage to play ?

Just tried the mod.

Play manual or i don't know. We need to chose between realism and challenge.

in qualche modo ha funzionato, ma non è più un problema immagino da quando è aggiornato ora.

Il tuo mod, le tue decisioni amico. È ancora la cosa migliore che ho visto dai leggendari mod di paul2vk4 da fifa 20.
True. When paul stopped I quit with fifa. Then hatesince made me replay fifa and luckily I found out that he returned to publish mods

Appreciated guys. Follow Paul’s mods progress as well, he keeps doing an amazing job for the community with his gameplay and tool.
All good! I'll mess with the sliders and see if there's something i can do to make the cpu attack more. The game is not starting with V2 for me tho!

Same. I'm getting a blank screen.

Udate:
I thought there may be a conflict with another mod. So I disabled the others and only loaded this one. Still getting a blank screen. I'm using Mod Manager.

Last edited:
Ragazzi apprezzati. Segui anche i progressi delle mod di Paul, continua a fare un lavoro straordinario per la community con il suo gameplay e il suo strumento.
Paul made me buy a PC. I will always be grateful. Meanwhile I'm having trouble with your updated gameplay. The game starts but the black screen comes out and does not go on. I put it in second position as always

Folks, I’m testing my project right now and I’m noticing some things I want to improve a little bit. So, if you don’t mind I can share a more polished mod tomorrow 😊
I suggest please:
1. A bit more injuries, but less than %50 serious injuries.
2. A bit more header attack winning
3. A "hair" increase shot speed
4. More CPU ball retention, especially good teams

At the end you know better than us, since you're diving deep into numbers, values and ranges. But these are my ignorant suggestions.

Thanks @hatesince97 your mod V1 is amazing

Folks, I’m testing my project right now and I’m noticing some things I want to improve a little bit. So, if you don’t mind I can share a more polished mod tomorrow 😊
Of course. Just so grateful you're taking the time to do this. Much appreciated.

I suggest please:
1. A bit more injuries, but less than %50 serious injuries.
2. A bit more header attack winning
3. A "hair" increase shot speed
4. More CPU ball retention, especially good teams

At the end you know better than us, since you're diving deep into numbers, values and ranges. But these are my ignorant suggestions.

Thanks @hatesince97 your mod V1 is amazing
Thanks for suggestions mate. I already improved shooting a bit but kept my first intention of having lots of errors (though now it's quite easier to do proper shots). I'll have a look at injuries too. And considering how things are going i guess i'll leave default fouls values because the amount of bookings is just ridiculous i had 14 bookings out of 18 total fouls in my last match). I'll maybe do some small tweaks. I'll share a video tomorrow morning and then release within tomorrow evening.

I will try this mod today, and I hope it has an important feature: more smooth movements and fewer jerky movements.

Some short videos

😂 was just about to ask for those…
Spot on! 💪

Edit: i like the flow of the game… nicely slow. How do top teams behave?
im missing some foul calls in video 2. how is the fouls and ref/cards situation with your mod?

edit2: I’ll give your mod a try this weekend and see for myself! ✌️

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom