hatesince97 FIFA 23 Mods | GP 1.3.0 released

Yes I'm on TU10, here is my mod order
The game works when I deactivate your mod

View attachment 210296
You've got plenty of mods which are overriding each other. For example Fifer and MCK realism mod, choose only one of them. Same for eSim database which is overriding GFX mod pitch color. Disable transfer should always go below realism mod if you use MCK one. Do a clean order install and maybe check mods one by one. Mine is working for other people so i guess you're doing something wrong man.

Hey friend you have created a great gameplay. Perfect pace, even in the rain, very interesting ball variables. I really like. Don't stop because you're good. P.S. Are you Italian like me?

Thank you! Yes i'm italian as well
hello friend we meet again, I'm happy that you have started to mod the gameplay again, I'm trying it but can you suggest me some slides to insert, I see as if the players are struggling to run and kick. A thousand thanks!

hello friend we meet again, I'm happy that you have started to mod the gameplay again, I'm trying it but can you suggest me some slides to insert, I see as if the players are struggling to run and kick. A thousand thanks!
My suggestions is default sliders. If you don’t like players struggling, errors and slower players you don’t like my mod.

I got blackscreen too. Even with only your mod files have activated. I'm on steam/ea app platform, TU10.

Mod works perfectly fine (with CPU objectives in mod list). But honestly I see no difference what so ever with VS without CPU objectives. I wish hatesince97 does only GP in one mod file.
Pace is nice. Still no crosses but headers are improved (scored my first corner kick header by West Ham vs Leeds).
I feel CPU holds ball a tiny bit more? (major plus if yes). Middle field is compact which is a brilliant thing to have vs non existent in vanilla
Thanks @hatesince97

PS for anyone if you want to enjoy FIFA play full manual. Otherwise no GP mod would save it for you.

Last edited:
Mod works perfectly fine (with CPU objectives in mod list). But honestly I see no difference what so ever with VS without CPU objectives. I wish hatesince97 does only GP in one mod file.
Pace is nice. Still no crosses but headers are improved (scored my first corner kick header by West Ham vs Leeds).
I feel CPU holds ball a tiny bit more? (major plus if yes). Middle field is compact which is a brilliant thing to have vs non existent in vanilla
Thanks @hatesince97

PS for anyone if you want to enjoy FIFA play full manual. Otherwise no GP mod would save it for you.
Thanks mate. Yeah AI definitely holds more ball possessions. If you use CPU objectives you should see more crosses, basically that’s what it is for. I still find quite hard to get the AI cross more and in different situations. I hope I’ll find a more efficient way to do it.

Among your files I found a "CPU Objectives" file, should it be inserted?
Use it if you don't want to have database issues with squad files (caused by DB mod). So, it's either DB mod or Cpu objectives, choose one of them and place it below the gameplay in the mod order.

I've played about 5 matches and I'm really digging the unpredictability of the gameplay. I appreciate all your efforts trying to make this game that much better. Not an easy task.

The one pattern I noticed is the opposition slide tackles at every opportunity. In 4 of the matches a player was sent off. In one match there were two straight reds from the opposition in the first 5 minutes. This also resulted in 6 of my players being severly injured (time to call up some youth players).

Anyone else experiencing this? Sorry if this was already pointed out earlier in the thread.

Auguri!

I've played about 5 matches and I'm really digging the unpredictability of the gameplay. I appreciate all your efforts trying to make this game that much better. Not an easy task.

The one pattern I noticed is the opposition slide tackles at every opportunity. In 4 of the matches a player was sent off. In one match there were two straight reds from the opposition in the first 5 minutes. This also resulted in 6 of my players being severly injured (time to call up some youth players).

Anyone else experiencing this? Sorry if this was already pointed out earlier in the thread.

Auguri!
Thanks you! Yes that’s totally normal since I’m forcing the AI to tackle. Maybe I’ll disable this if I can find a better way for it to be aggressive without constantly slide tackle.

Right on. Might be worth a try.

I actually noticed with the most recent TU updates I see about 8-10 total fouls consistently a game (10 minute halves) with the strictness on "Lenient". This results in 1-2 yellow cards on average.

Right on. Might be worth a try.

I actually noticed with the most recent TU updates I see about 8-10 total fouls consistently a game (10 minute halves) with the strictness on "Lenient". This results in 1-2 yellow cards on average.
Absolutely no way you are seeing 10 fouls per game on vanilla (no sliders or other mods).

Absolutely no way you are seeing 10 fouls per game on vanilla (no sliders or other mods).
Let me rephrase: it's not uncommon. That said...you are correct I'm using various adjusted sliders. But no other game play mods.

Thanks you! Yes that’s totally normal since I’m forcing the AI to tackle. Maybe I’ll disable this if I can find a better way for it to be aggressive without constantly slide tackle.
Please don't disable it having more fun playing the game compared to your 2.8 version I have a mixture of fouls each game not seen many red cards think I've had about 3 in 10 games but they was clear reds through on goal at the time

With the TU10 the CPU is more aggressive, but this also depends on the type of tactics that the team has. The "Acceleration" slide can affect CPU speed but minimally. I play without "traits" for the teams, I set them to zero on the DB, so I don't suffer teams that have useless ferocious pressing that only leads them to attack you senselessly.

Back
Top Bottom