hatesince97 FIFA 23 Mods | GP 1.3.0 released

Grazie. L'impressione del fallo è il placebo. I valori sono intatti Gameplay clamoroso. C'era una volta un addon falli che ho messo sotto il tuo gameplay e che mi ha fatto avere 7 8 falli a partita. Funziona ancora anche se era per il vecchio gameplay?

In these games that I played if I had fouls! good job. What if the referee does not draw cards I play with very strict. I really liked it because you can play a more intelligent game. The speed is perfect.

think I scored an incredible goal that reminded me a lot of seedorf in Inter juventus 2 2 many years ago. Fantastic gameplay indeed. The only things I would improve but it's personal are the power of the shots too strong and a little more responsiveness but maybe the excessive slowness is due to the fact that I play in 8k so I have more rendering lag

think I scored an incredible goal that reminded me a lot of seedorf in Inter juventus 2 2 many years ago. Fantastic gameplay indeed. The only things I would improve but it's personal are the power of the shots too strong and a little more responsiveness but maybe the excessive slowness is due to the fact that I play in 8k so I have more rendering lag
Could be but one feature of the mod is to decrease a bit responsiveness to avoid stupid vanilla ball touch.

Potrebbe essere solo una caratteristica della mod è diminuire un po 'la reattività per evitare stupidi tocchi di palla alla vaniglia.
SYes, but in fact the pace is perfect and when I lower the resolution everything is much more fluid and responsive. The problem is when I increase the resolution to 6 or 8 k

Is there a way to stop the crazy AI slides? In my first game the AI got 3 red cards because of fouling like crazy. It's always the same situation: my player has the ball and an AI player is sliding from behind with no chance to win the ball. Apart from that it's great to play!

Is there a way to stop the crazy AI slides? In my first game the AI got 3 red cards because of fouling like crazy. It's always the same situation: my player has the ball and an AI player is sliding from behind with no chance to win the ball. Apart from that it's great to play!
Not yet cause AI is forced to do that but I can delete this.

It's astonishing how much of a difference each user can experience from a GP mod.
I have no issue at all with fouls or tackles.
And I rarely see CPU crosses the ball from the flanks at the final 3rd. Maybe once or twice at most in a 6 min half game.
CPU shoots from outside the box though. Using the CPU objectives.

On another side of things: I felt 2.1 is quite different than 2.0 in pace (a tad faster) which I welcome that change. 2.0 felt sluggish more than I'd personally like

And I hope the weird ball reflection from the ground would be sorted out somehow. Ball bounces on grass weirdly sometimes.

Thanks hatesince97

I play full manual on WC (classic match).

Va bene allora forse rilascerò una versione senza placcaggi forzati e un'altra senza. Dammi solo un po' di tempo per sistemare le cose, sono un po' impegnato con il mio lavoro in questi giorni.
Quali sono esattamente gli obiettivi della cpu?

sorry for the question, is your gameplay to be used on a specific difficulty or is it good at any level? default slide or changed?i
I know the question is to hatesince97 but I assume gameplay mods are general and they should affect all (or at least most) of gameplay areas. Sliders are supposedly left at 50s since GP mods can do A LOT more than default sliders can. And if something needs some adjustment it would have been done at much lower level than sliders.

Back
Top Bottom