hatesince97 FIFA 23 Mods | GP 1.3.0 released

Hello,@hatesince97! Try your gameplay mod and I enjoy it but need more playing to understand it!But I have some recommendations for this gameplay maybe you can make the game speed even slower?And what recomend you game speed default or slow ?Thanks! Good job!
Thank you! I won’t make the game slower for the reasons I mentioned above. I definitely recommend default speed.

Well, I installed FIFA 22 again just to test your ported version of the GP. It is working I believe. I don't know why, but the AIs tackling are very aggressive (Kill everyone?). Overall, FIFA is FIFA, even if you modify something good (and yes, you did!), the game is not for me anymore (at least for now). I couldn't enjoy new FIFAs anymore (not your fault mate, it's the game). I'm going to uninstall the game asap. I thought I have to test this and give you feedback, so that, you'd happy for doing this. Good work and stay safe. :)

Well, I installed FIFA 22 again just to test your ported version of the GP. It is working I believe. I don't know why, but the AIs tackling are very aggressive (Kill everyone?). Overall, FIFA is FIFA, even if you modify something good (and yes, you did!), the game is not for me anymore (at least for now). I couldn't enjoy new FIFAs anymore (not your fault mate, it's the game). I'm going to uninstall the game asap. I thought I have to test this and give you feedback, so that, you'd happy for doing this. Good work and stay safe. :)
I really appreciate that mate, thank you very much! (Kill everyone is indeed activated 😊). I’m feeling like you when playing modern football games. I’m just too addicted to stop playing but I’m surely not enjoying as much as I enjoyed old fifas.

I really appreciate that mate, thank you very much! (Kill everyone is indeed activated 😊). I’m feeling like you when playing modern football games. I’m just too addicted to stop playing but I’m surely not enjoying as much as I enjoyed old fifas.
Which one is all time best for you?

I enjoyed FIFA 14 on PC a lot back in the days! That was my go-to footy game at that time (alongside PES 2017).

FIFA 16, 13, 17 were good too (I play 16 often these days). Sorry for the off-topic though. 🙏

I enjoyed FIFA 14 on PC a lot back in the days! That was my go-to footy game at that time (alongside PES 2017).

FIFA 16, 13, 17 were good too (I play 16 often these days). Sorry for the off-topic though. 🙏
No worries mate. I played FIFA 16 as well lately and i'd say it's a whole different game considering new FIFAs, especially with FIP and @Anth James physics.

98 was great, Sportshall gameplay and double tap on shoot button for crazy sidekick 🤣
Now that makes me think a bit of 07, i was always picking Newcastle and shooting from 40m with Emre Belozoglu. Goal everytime, that guy was cheated as fuck lol

Query, for V5 it is no longer necessary to use "CPU Targets"?
Thanks for sharing the work!

Last edited:
Midfield is really hard now to get through 🤣🤣

Now Powershots are way too strong
I didn’t edit at all power shots but I will try to completely disable them in the future. That shit shouldn’t be included in a football game.

I didn’t edit at all power shots but I will try to completely disable them in the future. That shit shouldn’t be included in a football game.
strange...
played V5 again and there all shoots were perfect, realistic.
Then tried 5.1 again and power shoots were way stronger

yo, since 97 hater… 😂

sorry I did not provide feedback regarding your mod yet.
i was playing it for only 2 matches. I ain’t got much time for fifa atm. Been busy with my sim racing addiction. 🤪
but I did not forget you… when I have more time to play I’ll say a few words. Have a good weekend mate! 👋

yo, since 97 hater… 😂

sorry I did not provide feedback regarding your mod yet.
i was playing it for only 2 matches. I ain’t got much time for fifa atm. Been busy with my sim racing addiction. 🤪
but I did not forget you… when I have more time to play I’ll say a few words. Have a good weekend mate! 👋
Hey mate! No worries, I appreciate if you give feedback but please no rush and take your time!
My username comes from a French film called « la haine » which means hate in English and is from 1997, that’s why 😂

Hi man, great job as always.
I want to get back on this mod as I saw there's a new update out. I wanna ask, is messing with the sliders recommended/possible?

Back
Top Bottom