Winning Eleven 9 Stats Thread

youve got the messages sussed mate, i think that you have to buy the players in the shop like last time. so when you get some money if possible buy them players i gave you cheers buddy :D

hey teenspirt, please please please could you do me the biggest favour and go to the pes-shop and buy ROMARIO. his name might be spelt wrong so look for a simular name that is a brazilian striker. you will have to buy him for 150 points. i really want to see his stats, i will be eternally grateful if you do this.

Guys i got the the pictures of the players u need take it, now i'm just using geocities to upload the pics, is easier for me, i 'll be finish in about 30 minutes, and i'll make the post with the address, sorry for the guys that were asking for r baggio, he is not in list of players i can buy, he'll be probably in a classic team, and i don't have enough money to buy it, since i have played only like 6 games. Once i get the money i 'll be glad to post it, come back in half an hour for the others stats

I finish guys. here is the link, if i miss some of ur players it is because, i didn't know to what team they belong, please when the players are not known post the team where the player plays, please. keep asking for stats i 'll be glad to help and bring this thread back to life. link is SORRY ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WILL BE RESTORED IN ONE HOUR DUE TO GEOCITIES BANDWITH PROBLEM IT IS NOT ALLOWED IN GEOCITIES TO BE MANY PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME IN THE SITE IF THE PROBLEM AFTER AN HOUR KEEP OCURRING I WILL CHANGE THE PICS TO IMAGESHACK OR WHATEVER, BUT I ALREADY MAKE ALL THE WORK IN GEOCITIES AND I DON'T WANT TO WORK FOR NOTHING SO I WILL WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS, IN ONE HOUR I WILL POST THE LINK AGAIN.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks a million mate.i was just on there but it was saying it had reached its limit and would only let me look at some stats.was romarios stats good?

I know guys what happens is that geocities sucks and give me almost no bandwith, so if many people get into the site, the closed for an hour, what i'm going to do, it is make two different links, so when one gets closed, u will use the other one, ok fellas sorry for the delay but u will have to wait for 1 hour till stupid geocities open it again.

By the way Romario has awesome stats, they make him slow, but nice technique and pass accuracy about 92. in everything.

SORRY ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WILL BE RESTORED IN ONE HOUR DUE TO GEOCITIES BANDWITH PROBLEM IT IS NOT ALLOWED IN GEOCITIES TO BE MANY PEOPLE AT THE SAME TIME IN THE SITE IF THE PROBLEM AFTER AN HOUR KEEP OCURRING I WILL CHANGE THE PICS TO IMAGESHACK OR WHATEVER, BUT I ALREADY MAKE ALL THE WORK IN GEOCITIES AND I DON'T WANT TO WORK FOR NOTHING SO I WILL WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS, IN ONE HOUR I WILL POST THE LINK AGAIN.

If you use imageshack though you will never have problems no matter what so I think its better for that. If you have the pics on your PC it doesnt take long to do.

Thanks a lot teenspirit!!! I`m very grateful to you! good job!!

If any other problem please let me know so i would move to imageshack

Please use imageshack teenspirit half of them dont work for me. Only up to Miccoli :( .
Also i gave the clubs of some players but you didn't do them. Couldn't you find the club or something?.

They are:
Bordon(Schalke 04 defender)
Krstajic(another schalke-def)
N'Dri Koffi Romaric(ivory coast national-player)
Naldo(werder Bremen defender not sure he is on the game)
Muntari(Udinese)
gera (west bromich albion)
Earnshaw(west bromich albion)

Sorry for being a pain. You are doing a great job.

Last edited:
I give you the clubs of the some players I request you but you don´t post:

Larsson (FC Barcelona or Sweden)
Touré (Arsenal)
Mascherano (Argentina) or (Corinthians or River Plate)

Thanks for advance

LFC 2005 said:
Please use imageshack teenspirit half of them dont work for me. Only up to Miccoli :( .
Also i gave the clubs of some players but you didn't do them. Couldn't you find the club or something?.

They are:
Bordon(Schalke 04 defender)
Krstajic(another schalke-def)
N'Dri Koffi Romaric(ivory coast national-player)
Naldo(werder Bremen defender not sure he is on the game)
Muntari(Udinese)
gera (west bromich albion)
Earnshaw(west bromich albion)

Sorry for being a pain. You are doing a great job.

Sorry LFC i didn't post all ur players, but i thought at that time u requested to many playersd and i also was wanting to satisfied other requests, since i'm done with most of them i will take care of the rest of the players u ask, and post them in my nex update which will be in about 5 hours, cuz i have a life, and i want to have some time to play the game. i will also move to imageshack

yevale said:
I give you the clubs of the some players I request you but you don´t post:

Larsson (FC Barcelona or Sweden)
Touré (Arsenal)
Mascherano (Argentina) or (Corinthians or River Plate)

Thanks for advance

Sorry Yevale i didn't see ur request at all, i promise will do ur players in my next update it will be today , USA hour of course. be patient and sorry again.

Thanks for getting ROMARIO for me teenspirt you have made me a very ahppy man. cheers

Romario looks hot now hes actually turned classic.i'm grining from ear to ear

hello teenspirit.hows your day been?have u boght the italian national team yet and hassler?thanks mate

Back
Top Bottom