Winning Eleven 9 Stats Thread

hello teenspirit1009,

can you put the stat for Andre Luis(benfica now in marseille), Yahiaoui (Marseille), Oruma (Sochaux/Marseille) and Gimenez (Basel/Bale switzerland)

chip you didn't sign me back in for pesfan, i ain't had an email?
its j.h..ie22@hotmail.co.uk. you know the blanks geeze.

yo teenspirt if you get time could you give me Lampards second page please. also theres a polish player in the shop called Boniek, if you can i'd be grateful if not no probs

CHIP don't worry about the pesfan fang i'm back online. they let me back in, my force was too strong

Screen from:
rivaldo
recoba
toldo (Keeper Skill)
makelele
samuel
ivan cordoba
dyer

Please...

yes he played for me i told you that the other day. and what are you talking about 'tipage'?

Italian footbal says cassano has signed 4 juventus in exchange for mutu!!!!

CHIP: and chivu is going milan, check it out its on the channel 4 italia football

been there already geeze, if you read the story properley his agent states that he wants to stay at roma.

:shock: juventus are in with bayern. how ironic, my two boys fighting like jealous lovers :shock:

whats happening toys?how was golf?who did milan get in thier group?

I'm back guys sorry for the delay but i have been pretty bussy in my job which is doing webpages, i'm going to collect ur requests i see there are many, and hopefully in a few hours will make my next post

good to have u back mate.have u bought the classic italian team yet?

chapelotti said:
good to have u back mate.have u bought the classic italian team yet?

no i 'm buying pes shop players only , i'm playing the master league and i have make some money i think i have enough money to buy a classic team, i will buy the italian, i won't answer any other question for now as i said before, i'm going to play the game a while then take some screen shots and make my post. :lmao:

Thanks! I would like to see Maduro, Pienaar and Rosenberg (all Ajax)

Id like Totti star ability

De Rossi(2nd page)
Aquilani(2nd page)
Virga(1st and 2nd page)
Curci(Roma Keeper)(both pages)
Cerci(both pages)

All on Roma.

Can you post Roberto Carlos (Real Madrid), and THE SECOND PAGE of Terry and Ronaldinho?

teen can you get me cassanos second page of stats please mate im sweating up, cheers bud :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom