Winning Eleven 9 Stats Thread

LFC i put them in imageshack now, i was f...d up cuz i had to do the same s... 3 different times, but i finally got it. here is the new and working link. By the way i post the other players u and other guys asked and some others, so it is the same site better and updated.
http://dreamgraphicdesign.com/stats/stats.html

PD. After about 15 games played, we9 is the most beatiful thing, the best soccer game ever, and u will love it.

Aww get in teenspirit thanks for that much appreciated.
More players:
Shearer(Newcastle)
Boumsong(Newcastle)
N'Zogbia(Newcastle)
Babyaro(Newcastle)
Vanden Borre/Vomme(fake name?)-(Anderlecht)
Most important:
Baumjohann(Schalke 04)

Your doing a great job. Sorry for requesting 4 Newcastle plyers.

Last edited:
great work Mr teenspirit!
if u ever have time could you post Damia,Oleguer & Inesta from the barca squad and the 2nd page(!!!) of V.Valdes stats(also a barca player)
thanks

LFC and Darkman i will post ur requests tomorrow thursday. see ya guys!

teenspirit thank you very much for your stats...if you have the time please post my request which are the following:
Carlos Tevez (corinthians)
Kakha Kaladze (milan)
Juan (bayer leverkusen)
Carlos Marchena (valencia)
Sergio Ramos (sevilla)
Miguel (benfica/valencia)
valerien Ismael (werder/bayern munich)
Luis Garcia (liverpool)
Ivan Helguera (real madrid)
Samuel Kuffour (bayern/roma)

thanks a lot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you put Totti's second page of stats up...along with his star abilities.

sorry to add teenspirit, just like to see Mascherano (Argentina), Zambrotta (juve/italy), and Vicente( Valencia/Spain)

Cheers.

LFC 2005 said:
He has already done Mascherano and Zambrotta.
Yea, i just noticed them on neoseeker :)

If you could do Effenberg (Shop) please teenspirit, i'd be truly grateful.

Guys i have bad news for u, for some reason i really dunno cuz i wasn't communicated i was banned from the whole site including the forum, this morning when i try to use the forum i found out, and i have to make this new nickname. if they were going to banned me from here, they could be kind enough to send em an e mail and give a good reason of why are they doing that, im trying to colaborate and not only in this thread i'm also the one trying to make a tournamente in usa, and maybe willing to share copies of my disc to people around so they can practice and play the we9 to make the tournament, i wasting my time and being good enough to do all this shit for nothing, i want to know who the hell was the one who banned my other teenspirit1009 nickname, cuz now i'm using teenspirit_1009 that i made this morning. if u don't want me here just let me know and i will move to another forum.

By the way once i calm down, and if i don't get banned again i will post ur requests, anyone knows who could be the one that banned me,? i would really like to write him a love letter.

teenspirit_1009 said:
By the way once i calm down, and if i don't get banned again i will post ur requests, anyone knows who could be the one that banned me,? i would really like to write him a love letter.

It could've been a practical joke or something, if you did nothing wrong, you shouldn't be banned.

well kms since i'm the only one putting stats at this time i believe this is the right place to ask.

i just found out why i was banned from the forum. it was because i make a thread asking the people living in usa if they want a copy of my winning eleven 9, this is because i also have a thread asking people in usa to make a tournament here, since i want to make a tournament, i need all of them to have the same game, and i want to share it, apparently they banned me cuz that is illegal, yeah right illegal my butt, all this forum is illegal, things like copying a video game, editing it, and using modchips to play it is illegal too, under that concept the whole forum should be down and everybody must be banned why me?

dont worry about it teensprit_1009 the main thing is that your back!

Ok guys lets forget about all that banning shit! and lets keep this thread a alive, i will post all the new requests in a few hours.

this site is taking the piss treating a working calss hero like this

could u add dida to the list if it ain't to much trouble please.cheers mate

hey teenspirt, some classic players would be nice, particularly nice if you spot any new ones. if not no worries. oh yeah thanks and again for romario.

pappy is my new name for you palpatine. do you feel it?
hey pappy i've been looking at the stast page it hasn't been updated yet

i know but teenspirit wont let us down.i dig the new name.im sweating on didas stats

pappy i can smell the sweat you have for baggio, hes got to be your most wanted.

Back
Top Bottom