Winning Eleven 9 Stats Thread

have Podolski's stats been posted yet? if not can someone post them please ;)

dragon i am new to the site and have been reading through the thread looking at the various arguements u are having with people and i have to say i think u are acting like a woman when u complain about people being rude,and i think u are being a bit of a mug holdaing back the stats.

chapelotti said:
dragon i am new to the site and have been reading through the thread looking at the various arguements u are having with people and i have to say i think u are acting like a woman when u complain about people being rude,and i think u are being a bit of a mug holdaing back the stats.
:lol: I've posted three times in this thread twice with lots of players.

If you mean the PESFan thread, I was the only one posting stats, I was getting loads through PMs and when I didn't post them, people kept asking over and over again. :roll:

i understand your frustration mate and i do think u are doing a truly great service to the pro evo community.i just think that u mistake peoples excitement at actually getting thier hands on this info, as rudeness.im sure everyone appreciates all u have done but it doesnt stop them having sleeples nights ,sweating on the stats of thier fav players.thanks for all u do

could u tell me what players have become classic.no pics needed.thanks. p.s especially intrested in knowing if baggio has turned classic

dragon who is your pro evo dream team.classics included?

chapelotti said:
i understand your frustration mate and i do think u are doing a truly great service to the pro evo community.i just think that u mistake peoples excitement at actually getting thier hands on this info, as rudeness.im sure everyone appreciates all u have done but it doesnt stop them having sleeples nights ,sweating on the stats of thier fav players.thanks for all u do
It's the fact that some people ask the same thing every couple of hours in a couple of threads which puts me off doing them.

Barbarez

Mpenza

Lauth

Van Der Vaart

Crouch

Reina

Some I did a couple of days ago.

thanks alot mate.look forward to seeing more when u get the chance.could u just tell me whther baggio is classic and i would be as happy as a pig in s***.

Hey guys, i just got the winning eleven 9 i live in new jersey usa, so far i don't understand any shit,,the game is in japanese, i gotta learn how to patch it to put it in english, but at this time i will be able to help u guys in this thread, posting some stats.

can any one one post some good classic footballers that are in the shop that have v god stats :lmao:

dragon i've been reading through all the gameplay forums and im dissapointed to hear everyone saying the gameplay is flawed.how are u finding it?

Guys i patched my game, and it is in english now, it is awesome, ask me for stats and I will post them, since i got stats here for the we8 i'm willing to help u guys with we9 stats, I live in USA and this afternoon i will post the stats that people ask in this thread, so i 'll be checking the forum to see what u guys need, so far i see someone asking for gilardinhos stats, i will post it, ask for some more. see YA!

teenspirt1009 look at your private messages cheers ps let me know if you can do this

teen spirit can i please have robereto baggio (italin classic) and any good classic players with good stats.can i also have jankulovski and vogel from ac milan,u are a life saver mate.you've put life back into this thread.thanks mate

Cheers Teen Spirit great news how about:

Donovan{leverkusen)
Perrotta
gera(wba)
Earnshaw(WBA)
lucho (villareal)
Hyypia(Liverpool)
Finnan(Liverpool)
Zenden(could be Middlesbrough or Liverpool)
Sissoko(could be Valencia or Liverpool)
Morientes(Liverpool)
Bordon(Schalke 04 defender)
Krstajic(another schalke-def)
N'Dri Koffi Romaric(ivory coast national-player)
Sunday Oliseh
Naldo(werder Bremen defender not sure he is on the game)
Muntari(Udinese)

Its a lot I know but hopefully you can eventually complete it for me.

Last edited:
Chip i'm new in forums what do u mean with private messages? where do i look for it? and chapelotti, I dunno if the classci teams are already open or do i hav eto buy them, since i didn;t have the time to play the game yesterdary it took me like 3 hours to patched it hahaha im new in this, But if the team is the classic team is open i will give u the baggio stats but just wait a couple hours, my son is stuck in the dragon ball saga game, hahahaha and i haven't play yet. i'm going to give him one more hour then i will start playing and taking somke pics of the stats, by the way, if u guys are kind enough to give me a good site to upload the images would be nice, chau!

Can you post the next stats?

Zidane
Hugo Sanchez (PES Shop)
Miccoli
Larsson
Andrew Johnson (England)
Mascherano
Zambrotta
Touré
Terry (The second page of stats)

Thanks for advance!!!

Back