Winning Eleven 9 Stats Thread

can someone put the stats for the players above sooner rather than later because the game has been out for a while now and people are just saying i can get stats without actually getting them which is annoying

croatian national team?

hello people
can anyone please post stats for Prso(09), Kranjcar(19), da Silva(23) and Srna(22), all from Croatian team, and if it's possible their pictures. If you don't want to bother with pictures I would be more than happy with stats only!
there must be a Rangers fan outhere that loves Prso so atleast post stats and picutre of him!
I personaly think he was underrated in pes4 cause he is a top class striker!
anyway, thanks
Dario

A lot of Brasilian and argentine players are very underrated.
Rogerio Ceni 83 Free Kick (he makes more than 15 FK goals in this season)he would have at least 97 FK stats, Jadson is weak, Ricardinho (from santos) Grafite, etc.
Beyond that, the majority of the players has brown skin, some ridiculous cases as Ilan (sochaux), Ricardinho (Santos), Elano (shaktar), Leo, Cicinho, heheh, much ridiculous. The Japanese of the Konami may think who everybody here in South America is bronzed
Totally Agreed. Rogerio Ceni having 83 Free Kick is a joke. I've already fixed that in Edit Mode. I put 95 Free Kick and 93 Curve.

toys2222 said:
can someone put the stats for the players above sooner rather than later because the game has been out for a while now and people are just saying i can get stats without actually getting them which is annoying

I offered to do this as a favour since quite a few had built up. As said in my last post it will take a while as I have to video each player and then convert to images. Complaining that it hasn't been done yet is very rude.

Finally, I said I would convert all the players already asked when compiled into an easy list which was done. The people that are PM'ing me with one or 2 players asking for the stats, STOP. When this lot is done, I may do another set when the list is longer again, but I'm not setting up the equipment for just one or two extras.

Please understand this is done out of my own free time to help others not as fortunate to be able to play the game yet. I'm losing playing time myself :-( .

Hopefully I'll finish the list today, then upload them to my site.

Nobody have been kind enough to post more players stats than the one some fellas already did, i love this game and i will love to keep it up to date , please keep posting the we9 stats, at least the ones of the top team players.

hey NEGATREV, by the time you post the stats, the game will be out in the U.K.

are you a turtle? Could you go any slower?

^ It will be done when its done people have more better things to do then rush around for you its gonna take sometiome if you saw the above post that alot of players you cant just snap your fingers and it be their im afraid you have to wait like the rest of us have some respect.

How long should we wait? that is the question. wouldn't be better, like post one team one day, then another one in a couple days, and so on. That way we could keep the excitment on my game, cuz with new stats player behavior is different,so changing the stats would be like having a new game, without the new dribbling, scoring and movement of course, but something is something, please post the statsssssssssss :(

hey if possible would u mind doing these players stats

van der meyde
zidane
radzinsky
scholes
giggs
solskajaer
deisler
Larsson
montella
Figo
cordoba
riise
seedorf
vieira
dyer
Marcelino
Nihat
Pires
van der vaart
montero
thurham
ljunberg
zanetti
chivu
carr
Kovac
Del Perio
roberto carlos
hyypia
maniche

Thanks in advance

Stats requested before my offer are done. I'm just uploading the site for them. I'm afraid this is all I'm doing for now, as the rude response from some for my efforts has disheartened my want to help. Maybe I'll offer to do another batch sometime. Next post by me will be the link for the website.

The website is up. http://www.taylorhood.plus.com/WE9 Stats/index.htm

I don't know how big a download limit I have, as I've never used it before on a large scale. It's based in the UK so will be slowest between 4pm-12pm GMT.

Last edited:
Negatrev said:
Stats requested before my offer are done. I'm just uploading the site for them. I'm afraid this is all I'm doing for now, as the rude response from some for my efforts has disheartened my want to help. Maybe I'll offer to do another batch sometime. Next post by me will be the link for the website.

The website is up. http://www.taylorhood.plus.com/WE9 Stats/index.htm

I don't know how big a download limit I have, as I've never used it before on a large scale. It's based in the UK so will be slowest between 4pm-12pm GMT.

absolutely brilliant m8 your a credit to the forums shame some peeps have to be rude and spoil it for the rest but i 100% back ur reasons for not posting anymore for a while.

Thanks for the stats dragon skin and negatrev good job guys, negatrev do not let some ignorants make u stop with ur work , if u want to stop do it cuz u don't have time or something else, i would prefer u don't nice page u are doing. Dragon skin keep up the good work too, u really make my day with the stats

Excellent work from both you guys. Thank you very much for your time and effort, very much appreciated.

can anyone post any classic stats and some players that are in the pes shop

Dragonskin and Negatrev, very very great job. thank you a lot to help me because some player are very bad rated so i can't continue to play like that. thanks again.

if you can do for the next update: Andre Luis(brazil defender of benfica), Ribery(frenchman of galatasaray, now in marseille) and Oruma(nigerian of sochauxn now in marseille)

tahnx for advance and thanx again

Negatrev !!! THANK YOU MAN ;-).Very great ! Than you for the 2 players of Anderlecht Kompany and Wilhelmsson :-).And Big thanks to the others guys who give us all these stats.

Some more that were requested on another site

Le Tissier

Batistuta

Adu

Arteta

Hibbert

Yobo

Jenas

Emre

Del Piero

Trezuguet

Buffon