Winning Eleven 9 Stats Thread

my.php

Mates, how about Batistuta and Boniek from WEShop ?? Appreciated ;)

Okocha, Marcelinho, Carlos Tevez, Petrov, B.Mendy, Luque, Kompany, Abidal, Chevanton and Nakamura, please.

Can anybody post the Portugal faces?
Pleaseeeeeee

Can somebody post some players of Ajax like the new ones: Babel,Maduro,Rosenberg and other players like Heitinga,Maxwell and others please.And post some players from R.Madrid too like R.Carlos and Zidane. Thanks!!!

game killer said:
If so, can you show us: Diogo (R.Madrid/RiverPlate), Gravesen (R.Madrid) and Baptista (R.Madrid/Sevilla)?

Thank you for your effort :)
baptista and van der vaart were posted a few pages back

Can i request for the stats of aimar, senderos, toure, tevez, and mascherano? thanks a lot!

Can you post some players of Ajax, Juve And R.Madrid that you haven't post already. I prefer some Ajax players. Thnx in advance!

Thank you so much, appreciate it :)

Only need to see Carlos Diogo from RiverPlate/RealMadrid now, but if you don't want to I guess I have to wait, but that isn't a problem anyway.

dont really care too much about stats right now, most players look good to me, but anythign terribly underated i can change anyway now it all stay for ML :)

while most popele can get carried away and boost all stat up evemn to bad players i will make sure i am as realistic as possible,

ill porobably lower a lot of people stats too, like raul, and other oldies who are still overated,

edit: LOL AT CROUCH,

i think those wil be one of the player i improve,

you missed the main page though (the headering) thats what he is for,

for someone who scored 16 goals in a little more than half a season he is one underated player, and you also have to realise he was playing with a relegated team, so his supply line was less than it would be with a team like liverpool,

i might bump him up if he shows his southamptno form with lfc, which im confident he will do

Last edited:
stats haven't changed so much (only few corrects) from WE8LE, unfortunetly...
that becouse most of young players with low stats are used by konami to be DEVELOPING players not GOOD and DEVELOPING. (that of ocz is dedicated for master league purposes)
meybe in WE10...

A lot of Brasilian and argentine players are very underrated.
Rogerio Ceni 83 Free Kick (he makes more than 15 FK goals in this season)he would have at least 97 FK stats, Jadson is weak, Ricardinho (from santos) Grafite, etc.
Beyond that, the majority of the players has brown skin, some ridiculous cases as Ilan (sochaux), Ricardinho (Santos), Elano (shaktar), Leo, Cicinho, heheh, much ridiculous. The Japanese of the Konami may think who everybody here in South America is bronzed :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: \\:o/ :mrgreen:
Obs: Washington, the mayor scorer of Brazilian League of history (who played in my Atlético Paranaense at last year and plays today in Verdy Tokyo) is disponible in WESHOP!!! :applause: :applause: \O/
Obs:sorry my poor english, i hope youre understand. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
thanks for putting up aimar's stats....can anyone post edu (valencia), marchena, chivu, kaladze and sergio ramos? thanks!

Back
Top Bottom