Winning Eleven 9 Stats Thread

did you clock that dragon-helmet has started to post stats again on pesfan? what a chump

i know.he thinks the darkside is blinded.and they are all shit heads.i cant wait to see dyer

i heard Boumsong is the best defender on the game, i'm so glad LFC or should i say XABI(our friend from pesfan) has asked for him.

yeah.thats well handy.dragon should sort his little bum chum out.who told u that?

xabi said it on pesfan. and once again hes requesting a pile of shit. hes just great at it

i want Burchet, Hygens and Mirandas stats please.
you will find them in the default master league team that you start with, please could i have both pages and a detailed paragraph about how good they feel?

he's probably talking out of arse.pes is dead.its like a morgue in there

and a picture of hibberts stats again please, he looked so good i want to see him twice- thanks Xabi/Lfc

and i want valery stats, hes a quality right back i can't believe hes free when you start a master league - LFC/Xabi

guys sorry for the delay, we got a major shut down in my neighboorhood, the energy was just restablished i got all the players people request yesterday i'm going to uploaded in imageshack and hopefully in 30 minutes u guys can see it! be patient

ok guys , since i just came back and i see some new request they will come not in this update coming in 30 minutes but in the next one coming tomorrow, that will be dida, roberto carlos, sorry but i don;t have enough wen to buy the classic teams yet, if everyone has a trick to make me win more wen in less time doing anything let me know. and ask for some more players for tomorrow's update of the site.

Thanks for Totti's second page, i apprecaite it.

If you do any more can you do Totti's Star abilities.

thanks.

teenspirit_1009 nice one 4 the stats, any news on t hasslers and g guarnie (both in the shop and their names might be spelt differently) and also r baggio and garrincha cheers mate

i dont know if you have already done this yet but if you win the cups then you get some money. also if you enter the asian and oceanin cups then you only have to play 1 or 2 games

Can you post Roberto Carlos (Real Madrid), and THE SECOND PAGE of Terry and Ronaldinho?

i would like to see benayoun state
he is in westham rigth now but in the game i think he is still in raising santander
10x

I been trying to win the cup but the game is hard even boca juniors beated me in three stars. hahahaha!

hello teen.i forgot to ask for de stefano in the pes shop.could u book him into your next stats update please

and may i request for cicinho (sao paulo), carlos tevez (corinthians) and chivu (roma) in your next batch...thanks!

Back
Top Bottom