Why did ???? get banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Does my Yellow card goes away...

I Had it long time...

I Did good things for the Fourm (Posted The Euro 2004 Video Goal Thread) never did anything against the Rules after my red card..

;)

P.S: I'am , not saying that you should remove it now , Just wondering ;)

Professor Nutmeg said:
Everyone appears to be a mod these days. Even people who have been here 5 minutes. Thes boards are spiralling into something bad. :l I reckon i'll be going soon.

There need to be a certain number of mods to keep the boards 'safe.' if you wanted to be one - as youve been here for a while - there were ample opps to apply.

As for it spiralling into something bad, what does that mean?

H@$$@N said:

I Had it long time...

I Did good things for the Fourm (Posted The Euro 2004 Video Goal Thread) never did anything against the Rules after my red card..

;)

Anyone...

H@$$@N said:
H@$$@N said:

I Had it long time...

;)

Anyone...

You're right, i'm on it.

@H@$$@N

You didn't get your yellow card for doing anything, you got it for being formerly banned. That's why you'll keep it longer than common carded people.

cfdh_edmundo said:
personally I think he was the latest reincarnation of the infamous "King Keane"

Does the old "Give Us A Clue" touch nose and point move. Give that man a prize :mrgreen:

kEL said:
Why got PeeJay2k3 banned?

Frequently offending other users mid-June which wasn't noticed until last night.

gerd said:
The mod who banned Pele1983 is the mod of the year, what an asshole that guy was...

No prob at all... 8)

gerd said:
The mod who banned Pele1983 is the mod of the year, what an asshole that guy was...

Yeah I totally agree that mod is indeed one.

:mrgreen: ;)

btw, I think it was obvious who it was, I already mentioned that a while back when I said he sounded like 'our old friend KKK', the stupid idiot replied with 'I'm not your friend'. :mrgreen:

FD

We didn't ban him immediately because he used a different IP this time. We're not sure if it was KK though, but we're pretty positive about it.

Milanista said:
he told me on MSN

Oh well, it must be true. :roll:
He told me he was going to come to the UK last November to beat me with a cricket bat.......i'm still waiting.

Milanista said:
Its not KK, he told me on MSN, thats why the IP is different.

Yeah KK says alot of stuff. However he also started hating Kezz and threatening to come back the instant Kezz banned the Pele account. He was a twat anyway so hey.

Hatarez
icon_rcard.gif

Reason: Troll

Banned for that?

Shouldn't you have helped him out? Answer = "Try google pictures and make sure your screen is wiped thoroughly!".

FD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom