Why did ???? get banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what a grey grimmy is (rings a bell though actually)... It's actually Courage The Cowardly Dog, grey-ised cos I was getting complaints about the purple/pink colour scheme (and Courage is pink).

ggg.gif

But on the whole, I prefer cats to dogs.
smile.gif

Why got Zico banned?

I remember him here long time ago being a legend.

Since he's not here anymore I always wanted to know why.

He was generally a shitty poster anyway.

Zico mostly said:
:mrgreen: LOL!
Nice one Brother **insert popular user at that time**!

Big bad CW had enough of it.

So his comments werent useful? Or were they useful but he just typed too many.

kEL said:
Thanks for the info. ;)

What about jooste, he ain't got banned or? Long time nothing heard of him.

He wanted to be banned and we granted his wish.

Yea... I just saw him red carded?! For what, he hasn't been agressive or provacative to the users here, no he always was nice chap with a good taste of humor.

Yeah I know, maybe I've missed a post or something but don't think so.

Unless it's because he's came back..............although I thought he might've had a chance again as he ain't been on for a while.

FD

fd1972uk said:
Yeah I know, maybe I've missed a post or something but don't think so.

Unless it's because he's came back..............although I thought he might've had a chance again as he ain't been on for a while.

FD

There are people who already had more than one chance. Unfortunately they screwed it up.

Okay then, although I thought he had maybe he had been away long enough to change his ways.

His posts didn't seem to suggest he was the old 'pain in the ass' keane.

FD

i thought they did, but i found them entertaining... as long as it lasted. ;)

After calling my dear mother a cock sucker and calling everyone geezer i'm glad hooligan is gone for good.As for lateef well nuff said.

Why was Lateef banned????
He was a regular in my beloved (as Gerd anyway) ML threadn he didn't seem to be a nuisance???
What happened, i'm curious...

Stan said:
Why was Lateef banned????
He was a regular in my beloved (as Gerd anyway) ML threadn he didn't seem to be a nuisance???
What happened, i'm curious...

He was a nuisance, check out the footy and Off topic sections and you will find out.

rockykabir said:
MrCoopz said:
haha thats a great idea to stop u coming on for a while

LoL :D , well it worked out after all! I do haveta say that I had got a bit too addicted to evo-web for a while and for my own sake, I had to get away ;)

Good to "see" u guys again :mrgreen:

*Adopts Richard Madeley accent*

Welcome back

Just wanted to know why did (Stesh) got banned......

I think its because the England lost......stuff...

;)

I think we can safely say anyone banned in the last 16 hours was done so for something they have posted in the euro 2004 forum.

Going back a bit, Ponyfever was banned by mistake, he did nothing wrong and is now back safe and sound within the bosom of evo-web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom