Why did ???? get banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
His flaming is very obvious. He tends to flame people who have got him banned in the pass... few examples

Me
hutch
noted fear
bobogol
i think classicd too.

And the way he talks is always the same. His posts are always identical after every return. He tried to piss me off in the milan thread.

gooner2005 said:
Well spotted Boro. How can you tell anyway?

Ip checks. and like Milan said his style.

Cheers for putting me onto Milan with your comment in the AC thread i wouldnt have checked otherwise. :thumbup:

gooner2005 said:
What are Ip checks?

When you use the internet you get an IP address for your computer so servers can send information too you, for example this website. Your IP address identifies your computer eachtime you log on. As a mod or admin we can check what your IP address is when you post a message. So with pirezz i checked his IP Address and compared it too his previous accounts and decided it was Kensh|n. Hope that explains it

Yeah it does. So do you check every new member IP address then?

Ike said:
eatontj said:
If I had been paying more attention I would have banned him much earlier... I HATE THAT MOTHER FUCKER.
that's the reasonable and clinical behaviour we want to see from a mod. ;)

Sometimes, we mods have to bring the pain.

yeah, as your avatar shows.

btw, does anybody recall my warnings & bans thread that is exactly about the same thing? just wondering.

gooner2005 said:
Don't tell me he bloody tried it again?! What a cock head.

We all agree with that sentiment, why he wants to be here when its clear we dont want him only he knows

Milner_Class: Red card

"RED CARD ME YA BASTARDS COS I LOVE PIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

How can i get the Yellow Card off me , will it go by time or do i need to do something...

;)

I hope MonkeyJug is going to be banned for his blatant racism in this thread.

MonkeyJug said:
it's gonna get a whole lot worse before it gets any better - but it's time for the government to get a grip of itself. if you ain't white, or black, ie. you're pakistani, hindu, shiek, or whatever the fuck else those turban-wearing cunts call themselves, they need to be evicted from the UK! the attemptede integration of these suicidal fuckers into our society has led to mass paranoia and fear, only because we wanted to do them a favour. now they can do us a favour and fuck off!

failing that, have a mass shooting of the cunts on a beach somewhere...

you only have to look as far as that hook-handed, glass-eyed freaker to realise the state of the nation. how he is allowed to remain here at our expense is beyond me - it's a sad society we live in. KILL ALL THOSE TURBAN-WEARING, BEARDED BASTARDS...

thanks fuck i live in northern ireland where you'd be lucky to see a paki, hindu, shiek or muslim. in fact, if you wandered the streets of belfast for a month non-stop, you'd be lucky to see one...

Thank you, I dislike being a "tattle tale" but I dislike racism a great deal more.

Obviously being a Sheffield Wednesday fan our club history feels a smidge tinged now :(

DeadlyLampshade - BANNED

It was Monkeyjug returning again. IP check and so on proved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom