Why did ???? get banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kezz, that was Vespa posting, let me help you out here. The realme is Vespa, I hope you'll realise that my German friend.

joostebrood said:
Kezz, that was Vespa posting, let me help you out here. The realme is Vespa, I hope you'll realise that my German friend.
You might wanna check his user title again, my dutch friend.

Yes but it was everywhere. I felt it was too much for jooste and our other sensitive users.

Why would I be banned again? That's absurd. I've done nothing wrong to nobody.

kel said:
Are the_real_slim_shady, gunnerglory, cal-neva and joostebrood gone? All their posts seem to be deleted.

Thank fuckin God that didn't happen. Though I have a serious bone to pick with the mod that thought it wise to close the Missing In Action Peter Brock thread. They didn't even have the deceny to write a small comment as to why they closed. Gutless is the term that comes to mind.

Mart said:
Not yet but the consensus is they will be soon...

Come on Mart we are just a few pathetic individual with boring lives. My only self fulfillment comes from posting on these forums. Without them my life wouldn't be worth living.

If people have issues with my posts. They should feel free to PM or create a thread open for public debate, on the matter.

What about guys calling us "fucking clowns" in the staff forum. Guys like JeffT who never had the decency to talk to us or to get to know us. He formed an opinion based on stories created by people who didn't like us in the first place. An absolute shame.

"When will these fucking clowns learn that their constant abuse of other members is not funny? How many more people do we have to lose before we get rid of our alleged `comedy`element?"

That's what's been said, I was so offended when I read that.

Yes, everyone makes up stories about things, nothing posted really ever happened.

IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY!!!11one!!1

And again I am very offended by something a member says. Can you just be a little bit more polite next time Adam? Grow up a little, we can do this in a mature way if it's up to me. Thanks.

How so, I only agreed with what you said?

I even used CAPS because I thought it was *that* important.

joostebrood said:
What about guys calling us "fucking clowns" in the staff forum. Guys like JeffT who never had the decency to talk to us or to get to know us. He formed an opinion based on stories created by people who didn't like us in the first place. An absolute shame.

"When will these fucking clowns learn that their constant abuse of other members is not funny? How many more people do we have to lose before we get rid of our alleged `comedy`element?"

That's what's been said, I was so offended when I read that.

JeffT has never expressed such an opinion. In fact, as far as I am aware, he has always steered clear of any of the discussion on the incidents in OT.

Hope that clears that up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom