Why did ???? get banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
????????????????????????????????

Last edited:
Why did I get banned February of 2003 Chris? Can you remember? I asked you on MSN around that time, you never answered, I still have the window open and I've been staring at it ever since for you to respond. I know your thinking about it Chris, I know your saying over and over in your mind "Why did I ban GG that time in the Spring of 2003, that was just not right, I love that guy and I disrespected him, my God, that was one of my big mistakes as leader of all Evo-Web, what a stand up guy, he just took taht with a grain of salt, never complained, just returned like the prodigal son, the lamb to his flock, Christ I love that guy, where would Evo be without him anyways?", you dont have to explain Chris, lets just bury this now, I dont want you to go through this pain any longer. I love you Chris, sometimes I envision both of us naked in Warton, behind the windmill feeding each other Belgian choclates, then massaging each other with an exfoliating gel cleanser and linseed oil following instructions from a "Massage for Dummies" handbook. I know you have these fantasies too, you are just afraid to let them spill out. Please dont ignore the passion we both share for each other Chris, open the door.

Metallica, your avatar is Ryan Giggs- a gay icon.

"Ooooooh, i'd like to BUM that Giggsy!"
-Elton John, 2003.

Don't you think this is a case of pot calling kettle. Or in your case, FAG calling HOMO?

Metallica said:
2 guys who want to love? = gay

plus i dont think cwright wants anything to do with it

It's guys like you that fuck up this planet! 2 guys who want love isn't gay you facist. I think the forum management should take actions against such insults for once. I wish there were more gays here. Grim is the only one and a bloody nice one I might add.
What's wrong with your mentality Metallica? Are you a gaybasher? Do you search the streets for innocent young men to bear rhe crap out of them just because they don't fancy a pussy just like your superficial self?

Forza gays!

This thread has gone horribly offtopic and, as usual, it's down to our assclown crew. Keep your shit in the OT section, that's what we have it for.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom