Why did ???? get banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff has never posted anything resembling that. Jooste, that's out of order posting shite like that.

And what about your famous sex in Spain topic Slimey????
I really (seriously, very seriously) think that you are the biggest pain in the ass that ever visited this forum...you are some sort of super Zico...come to think of it you are Zico i think...i'm quite sure that you are an alias for someone who is very well known on this forum...And the only way i could bear your postings is knowing that you are Boro himself...that would be the ultimate irony...if you are Boro all is forgiven...then it's only a clumsy way to defend yourself...people have done you injustice and you are still a young guy...if you are not Boro? well i already said what i think of you....

I'm really sorry for the rant but i really had to say it once...in the future i will try to stay clear of his postings....promised.

the real slim shady said:
Is anyone going to own up for locking down the search for Boro topic?

Yes it was me. The guy left of his own accord and is not coming back, get over it!!

Some Questions:

Why did I get banned the 3rd time???

Could CWright ban himself if he felt he deserved it?

What was the most satisfying ban for a Mod other than me?

Would it be a good idea to e-mail someone who isn't a member and tell him if he did think of becoming a member he would be banned straight away so don't bother?

How many people have been banned and out of that number how many have got back?

Has any Admin thought of banning the entire forum for a day just to see the reaction of everyone the next day?

Oh come on glory, do you really need that revolting avatar?..maybe you like coming on and seeing those ugly nipples but I certainly do not..

I think he needs to change it, because its enough to make anyone sick!..think about the kids.

gunnerglory said:
Some Questions:

Why did I get banned the 3rd time???

Could CWright ban himself if he felt he deserved it?

What was the most satisfying ban for a Mod other than me?

Would it be a good idea to e-mail someone who isn't a member and tell him if he did think of becoming a member he would be banned straight away so don't bother?

How many people have been banned and out of that number how many have got back?

Has any Admin thought of banning the entire forum for a day just to see the reaction of everyone the next day?

Remember when noted deleted stickys and banned Hutch and CLassic D while he was a mod for fun? He was then banned then was allowwed back in.

I think the admin of the site have entered a Stalin like stage where they are ruling with an iron fist soon their empire will crumble due to incompetence, much like the Soviet Union and those remaining will be free to do as they please.

Why does everybody put up with gunnerglory? All he does is try to offend people for a cheap laugh. Do people really find the same joke -of saying something offensive- funny? Even his avatar is disgusting for the sake of being disgusting. I am not an evo-web regular, so I would be interested in the history of this. Thanks.

Because he's probably the funniest member on these boards. Besides that, he's also very nice and I don't find him offensive at all. If you really think all he does is saying offensive things, then you probably have read only a few posts of him, or find stuff offensive which I find funny. Either way, lots of members think he's funny, lots of members think he's annoying and that's all I can say about that.
The history? He's made some of the best threads in the Off-Topic in Evo-Web history and I'm sure when we look back at this in 2030, these threads would still be up there with the best.

GG is sick in the head, hence his avatar, only someone not with it will have an avatar like that, and imo it shouldnt be allowed but what can you do.

Sorry I hadnt come back into this thread in a while. Also sorry if I offended anyone, I happen to disagree though, how could a picture of a male chest be offensive? Whats the law these days on pictures of male chests with big nipples? I think that picture should have been appreciated for what it was, a study of the male form and how your body could turn out if you don't take relative care of yourself. Why do you all try to take the negative from these things? Anyways its gone now, I've changed it to honor those who dont want to see it.

Milanista said:
GG is a great member. If you're looking for an offensive member, look at Grim.

Milanista What have i done that is offensive? I really dont get this,when i write it comes from the heart it would be wrong if i did otherwise.How about i come and stay with you for a while and you can look inside the real grim and i can hold your firm bottom cheeks in my hand like two boiled eggs in a hankey.

P.S Thanks Danwin i am waiting with damp lips for our roast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom