Why did ???? get banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was jogi banned without any warning, and what rules was he meant to have broken?

It seems to me that if you get into an argument with a mod (hutch) then you can get banned without warning for little reason. He had been a member for a long time and never got any warning or nothing before.

HTB said:
Why was jogi banned without any warning, and what rules was he meant to have broken?

It seems to me that if you get into an argument with a mod (hutch) then you can get banned without warning for little reason. He had been a member for a long time and never got any warning or nothing before.

hutch is no longer a mod and hasnt been for about a month.

jogi was banned for 7 days for continuing an argument that had been called to a halt by a real Mod

What do you think of that HTB? Have you felt the power that is Chris Wright? I'm sure this is a knockout sucker punch for you but this in reality is just a slap on the wrist!!! 7 days in the black hole, we are merely skimming the surface of the sheer brute force that is Wright and his elite Mod team.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think jogi's case should be an example for any future hoodlums planning on "having a laugh" at a mods expense.
These situations will NOT be tolerated.

Grim, it quite clearly states in the Evo rules that you can not Evo diss any Evo mods as it may hurt their Evo feelings.

hutch said:
Grim, it quite clearly states in the Evo rules that you can not Evo diss any Evo mods as it may hurt their Evo feelings.
Damn straight, and u dont wana make me angry! ;)

Loz dont get me wrong but i like you but cant i have a laugh at your or anyone elses expence.

grim said:
Why did Hutch get banned????????

He was posting yesterday in OT. His topics were the lyrics to a Queen song but he was posting it line by line, with each line of the song as a new topic

They may have been for real chris? I have never really spoke to you have i,you seem like a nice man.

Dear John, a shame we've lost him too. Boro, John, both gone. Is it just me or don't you guys think it's strange they're both English?

Chris calm down how old are you,you seem very uptight but i still think i like you.In all my time here i think you have only ever spoke to me twice this is very hurtfull.

grim said:
Chris calm down how old are you,you seem very uptight but i still think i like you.In all my time here i think you have only ever spoke to me twice this is very hurtfull.

Shuttup ya girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom