WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: PS2 - World Soccer Winning Eleven 10 "Official Thread" Out the 27 April !!!!!

hahaha...great news ppl!!! thx for all these info...really pumps us into thought!!

but, again, not to really start another debate about next gen...i have a strong feeling that ppl who buy XBox 360 for WE10 this year, whenever it might be...will be greatly disappointed....i'll leave you ppl thinking of the reasons why, but Konami is not like EA..they won't stop all production to just focus all into the next gen games...as konami likes to go more...safe and cautious about where their investments might head to and how they will get proper returns...so i see how even in WE10 Xbox 360 version will be quite close to the PS2 version as that is once again their core production....

AND, whichever next gen system has the newest WE doesn't matter....what matters is, Konami has promised Sony already that the PlayStation will always be the core console and the rest be ports of it with little add-ons...so WE10 might come b4 PS3, but WE11 will be PS3 based.

Re: PS2 - World Soccer Winning Eleven 10 "Official Thread" Out the 27 April !!!!!

Yes the ref. should be fixed better in we9/pes5 its freakin me out by blowing the whisle for every tiney foul.That mathew feinth is a move that al players can do,i hope they alsow add a move that maybe some special players only can.In WE9/pes5 they added elastico(origanly in we8:le) and drag back.This time they better add 3 new moves:) :) :)
I want some kick ass new player faces like from holland Huntelaar,kuiyt and kalou:) :)

ClassicD said:
You're completely wrong.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6129709.html?q=winning eleven

Winning Eleven series executive producer Shinji Enomoto appeared onstage and commented that his project for the Xbox 360 is still in a very preliminary stage, but he said the game should be coming out sometime next year. "We've just begun development, and unfortunately, we don't have a trailer to show yet. But although we've only begun the project, it's already going smoothly," said Enomoto. "It should take about one year to finish the game. We hope to release it in Japan between fall and winter of 2006."

GameSpot? lololol The website that is accused of false interviews/notices. I still remember when they made a preview with a game from EIDOS and KOnami with Soccer management+ PES pitch and graphics and so on. I believe in Seabass´s words, not in some liar americans.

marukomu said:
maybe, but he did it 50 years ago.

more moves? How about Duncan Ferguson's hyper upper cut?
Sir Stanley Matthews invented that move more than 60 years ago to be correct and italian classic style of play i s catenaccio. That'd be agreat improvment to see the teams really play like the actual counterpart, in we9 teams were aleady pretty similar to the real ones, 4 ex. playng against barca was always a goal fest, facing the blues instead was more of a fight and struggle at midfield, if Seabass and his team can really improve this system all we'll need for perfection is a good sim outside the pitch play to get along with it (20 teams per division real rules 4 champions league, international matches during the master league where you can manage and play for your favorite nation and so on).

That playing style stuff all really bottles down 2 the stats really, if the stats are there the teams play like their real life counter parts. Konami need 2 stop with the over/under rated stats and take a leaf out of PLF's book. I mean with right stats that realism of styles of play can be achieved. Thanks WOlf for that Little stanley matthews animation dude, helpfull. That seems a little simple though, still cant beat a gud old shimmie tho. :)

Why would anyone want the option of player growth switched off?.
This is the only thing they have done in the last 3 years to make the master league slightly interesting, only slightly.

All the rumors are great, I love that now those national teams will get official kits, but how could they forget about Brazil, come on Konami you get Australian license and don't get Brazil. That's really messed up and they also should put Brazil and France.
Another thing is that we can finally start a match from the pause menu!!!

Can someone please tell me if there's any chance of this game coming out im North America or will it just stay in Japan because they just recently released Winnig Eleven 9 in North America, so April 27 is too soon.

Last edited:

Since i think WE10 will be a slight upgrade from WE9, not only should repsonsivness and gameplay be improved, but also the added feature of VIBRATION of the ps2 controller. If its the last effort on ps2, why not finally use the controller.

I know someone else mentioned this vibration usage on this thread, but i think hitting the post shouldnt warrant a vibration. Only kicking (volleys in particular should warrant the hardest vibrations), Heading and all trapping should warrant varying degrees of vibrations, as should tackling. Ofcourse there should be some kind of option to turn it on or off, as some may find it annoying. Out of all the rumors so far, this is one i hoping to hear.. oh well.. the playing as a national team through qualifying sounds pretty cool, but mostly i like the increased gameplay n responsivness.. and hopefully better cursor changing.. particularly when playing the manual way.

anyways, ive preordred my copy,.. bring it on.
Still hooked on we9JL, plus some powerpuro 12 K.. fkn great konami baseball game ive just picked up..and got the hang of... again with the off topic stuff ahahha

aussiepesfan said:

anyways, ive preordred my copy,.. bring it on.
Still hooked on we9JL, plus some powerpuro 12 K.. fkn great konami baseball game ive just picked up..and got the hang of... again with the off topic stuff ahahha

powerpro MLB version will be out in this year.
has you known that?
thatll be great one:)

One improvement that I really want is the referee (linesmen). I think it would be a lot more realistic if he misses some offside situations, as it it is know he detects everything, not enjoyable.

Does someone know if there's any chance of this game coming out on North America? I would greatly appreciate an answer, becaue if it will comeout in North America soon then I won't even buy Winnimg Eleven 9 which I didn't buy yet because of some problems. I just hope that It won't come out only in the Japanese version.

yes it will come out in america but the official pedicted release date is winter 2007.

up27831go.jpg

Picture from magazine ? don't look like official doc by Konami but if this doc is from Komani with the picture of the real World Cup = WC Licence...

Last edited:

ThomasGOAL said:
Picture from magazine ? don't look like official doc by Konami but if this doc is from Komani with the picture of the real World Cup = WC Licence...

you're right, it does look pretty official to me! but I have a feeling its a pic taken out of a magazine. maybe an ad?

great find!

but a pic of the proper world cup does have me thinking. Maybe fully licensed international teams?

Yes that picture is great, imagine having all the national teams licenced, It would make sense cause there will be qualifications and World Cup so that would make the game a lot better!!!

hm....really really thinking now......if it's just an ad and some magazine thing...why promote WE10 for them? so if it's official, will Konami have the FIFA lisence? or the World Cup license??? that alone is great already!!! LOL

but then, i do remember EA boasting to have the exclusive FIFA lisence..hm........i surely hope that the picture is somewhat from Konami and yeah...

but then, having all those players' faces on will cost some money too...

ss4_goku said:
but then, having all those players' faces on will cost some money too...

Maybe, but with all these features, more people will buy the game ;)...well I think...

Artist said:
I believe in Seabass´s words, not in some liar americans.

Don't take this personally, but go fuck yourself!

TheWolf said:
Don't take this personally, but go fuck yourself!

Don't be surprised if somebody reacts with a sentence with amongst other the words "bloody", "stupid" and "redneck" in it....

Freddie said:
One improvement that I really want is the referee (linesmen). I think it would be a lot more realistic if he misses some offside situations, as it it is know he detects everything, not enjoyable.

sane here

why the linsmen wait until i get the ball

even i run to the ball he dont do any thing and wait for me to touch it

if the linseman offside me when my player in positoin offised

i will save maybe 2 minute or more in the match

some time will let you score draw in the end of time when you lose

.dark man. said:
sane here

why the linsmen wait until i get the ball

even i run to the ball he dont do any thing and wait for me to touch it

if the linseman offside me when my player in positoin offised

i will save maybe 2 minute or more in the match

some time will let you score draw in the end of time when you lose

You know thats how football is now with offside?

You have to be active before being offside so it realistic.

But i do want mistakes

Last edited by a moderator:

Dead Man said:

You have to be active befvore being offside so it realistic.

But i do want mistakes

YEAH BARCA BEAT CHEALSE ^_^ AND ARSENAL WINS

OH MAN I HEATE THIS WHEN I THE LINSEMAN SAID MY PLAYER IS OFFSIDE I WNAT TO PUNCH HIM

-THER IS ONTHER THING

WHNE MY PLAYER HAVE FOUL I CANT CANCEL WHEN THE REFFRE SHOW THE YALLOW OR RED CARD IT MAKE MY ANGRY I WANT PLAY FASTER

YOU WILL SEE IN YOUR FIRS TIME MANY MISTAKE WRITING AND GRAMMER ^_^ I JUST BEEGINER IN ENGLISH

367.jpg

"WINNING ELEVEN 10"
‧ increases the feigning movement “Matthews Trick”
‧ transfers the human system macroevolution
‧ operational enhances largely
‧ the ball card rallies the law enforcement criterion
‧ ML nurtures the system to supplement the new function
‧ new pattern and new option exhaustive introduction

fozan said:

oh great, more in-depth details given priority ahead of the most important fundamental - the bloody structure of the leagues......jeezz, will they ever sort out this crap ML?

Thanks alot Fozan, your cover confirm the rumours !! :applause:

WINNING ELEVEN 10"
‧ increases the feigning movement “Matthews Trick”
‧ transfers the human system macroevolution
‧ operational enhances largely
‧ the ball card rallies the law enforcement criterion
‧ new pattern and new option exhaustive introduction

sounds like gibberish professor talk....can this be translated to normal understanable english:)

do be honest the 'improvements' sound like the wankiest excuses for a 'new' game i've ever heard, now konami are releasing about 4 versions of each game why dont they just renmae we10 to winning eleven: road to the world cup, and then release winning eleven: world cup 2006 in june if they have these national team licenses, cos to be honest these seem to be the only update worth mentioning.....wow a 30 year old trick, and an opportunity to restart matches, wooo, wheres my credit card?

lazy

Lol I was thinking the exact same thing. Tried to figure out what it all meant and wondered if it was just me that was the problem.

THOMAS WHY ENGLAND TEAM IN THE COVER ???

IS THERE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT IT

Back
Top Bottom