WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: PS2 - World Soccer Winning Eleven 10 "Official Thread" Out the 27 April !!!!!

.dark man. said:
THOMAS WHY ENGLAND TEAM IN THE COVER ???

IS THERE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT IT

This mag show always pictures of football when speak about WE but it's always a picts from the web nothing about Konami.

Re: PS2 - World Soccer Winning Eleven 10 "Official Thread" Out the 27 April !!!!!

ThomasGOAL said:
This mag show always pictures of football when speak about WE but it's always a picts from the web nothing about Konami.

WHEN COME TO NEW WINNING ELEVEN I FEEL NEVROUS AND STUPID FROM HAPPY

%_% I AM WAITING FOR TRNASLATION FOR THE LAST NEWS

Last edited by a moderator:

WE10 Cover (not final)

4846de08020001xs

ThomasGOAL said:
Haha, I like the "Winning Eleven" license they've got. Must have cost them a few million!

hmmm i hoped for something with WC2006 theme.

ONLINE ?? is this the same crap that you have to pay for.. and its only for Japanese folks or what..

i hope we here more news about the gameplay elements, reather then licensins few teams

Junka said:
hmmm i hoped for something with WC2006 theme.
Hmm, I don't care about the outside, I care about what's inside ;)

johan said:
ONLINE ?? is this the same crap that you have to pay for.. and its only for Japanese folks or what..
The game is released for the japanese market so what do you expect?

Last edited:

ok so there are goin to be 5 or 6 new licences, so what?

and there are going to be minor tweaks to the gameplay and graphics and a couple of new modes and tricks, nothing to get excited about so far.

As far as i can see this WE10 is just a money spinning idea along with the Pro Evo Manager game.

I'm not excited about WE10, its WE11 on the PS3 that is the big one, that is going to make or break the future of WE/PES. Lets face it, Konami are bleeding this series dry on the current generation console, there is nowhere to go with it.

Its going to cost a hell of a lot more money to produce a game on the PS3 and that is the real reason Konami are creating WE10 now instead of an update of WE9, they need the money to create something special on the PS3. More people are going to buy a game branded WE10 instead of WE9 'update edition'

They simply dont have the money to compete with EA and are worried that the WE/PES fanbase is going to come under pressure when the PS3 is out.

EA are going to be ploughing so much money into the first FIFA on the PS3 and Konami have every reason to think that they are under threat.

Its a clever idea to release WE10 so soon, but also one that could backfire if people turn around and say there's simply not enough gone into WE10 to justify me buying the next in the series.

Konami have to be careful, lets just not expect too much, lets think of it as an update not to be dissappointed.

paddyknight said:
do be honest the 'improvements' sound like the wankiest excuses for a 'new' game i've ever heard, now konami are releasing about 4 versions of each game why dont they just renmae we10 to winning eleven: road to the world cup, and then release winning eleven: world cup 2006 in june if they have these national team licenses, cos to be honest these seem to be the only update worth mentioning.....wow a 30 year old trick, and an opportunity to restart matches, wooo, wheres my credit card?

lazy

Well seeing as ea sports has the official fifa world cup game coming soon if konami did it I think ea would sue them lol heres hoping its more refined like J league is to we9 and I for one will be happy.

Konami has released a World cup game before (with official licenses and names) called France 98 or something. But it was only available in Japan - was the FIFA games not distributed in Japan(?).

Rumours are great. They get people all excited for nothing.

I dont care and i cant wait for we10 to come out,cus its gonna be beter that the last game, how ever its gonna be and dont know what these ppl where expect of the game....dont u understand that the ps2 is like maxed out of gfx and AI,a real diffentert game wil apear on nextgen console's thats what konami is alsow bussy with. So if u want a real imporved PES/WE then shut up and wait for it ps3 early2007,xbox 360 late 2006.
And dont wine about we10 is not good enouf.

rockykabir said:
Konami has released a World cup game before (with official licenses and names) called France 98 or something. But it was only available in Japan - was the FIFA games not distributed in Japan(?).

Yes, history repeating ? ;)

winningcover2.jpg
cwcup.jpg

The both games with License.

Last edited:

With EA around, I doubt they'd let history repeat itself without dragging Konami around the courts for a few years. Surely seeing as it's the FIFA World Cup the only licensed game allowed will be a FIFA one?

The way that only a few national teams are mentioned as being fully-licensed would suggest this to me as well.

Junka said:
I dont care and i cant wait for we10 to come out,cus its gonna be beter that the last game, how ever its gonna be and dont know what these ppl where expect of the game....dont u understand that the ps2 is like maxed out of gfx and AI,a real diffentert game wil apear on nextgen console's thats what konami is alsow bussy with. So if u want a real imporved PES/WE then shut up and wait for it ps3 early2007,xbox 360 late 2006.
And dont wine about we10 is not good enouf.

Yeah but what about us who have been on this site complaining about the last 3/6 releases and there is plenty of room on the DVDs for additional Master league teams and options.
We are all happy and love the AI and Game-play but thats not what we complain about.

Jack Bauer said:
With EA around, I doubt they'd let history repeat itself without dragging Konami around the courts for a few years. Surely seeing as it's the FIFA World Cup the only licensed game allowed will be a FIFA one?

The way that only a few national teams are mentioned as being fully-licensed would suggest this to me as well.

They only showed a Generic picture of the world cup being held up and 4 Japanese players.
Then ppl started going crazy about having the Fifa world cup license !!!.

i would like to add just one more thing!

FIFA never will be as better as PES/WE because is an arcade and PES/WE is a simulation game, so dont make silly comparisons.

ps2man said:
i would like to add just one more thing!

FIFA never will be as better as PES/WE because is an arcade and PES/WE is a simulation game, so dont make silly comparisons.

the amount of money EA are putting into FiFa 07 you might get a bit of a suprise.

total engine re-write, new graphics team.... but i dont want to spread unnessescery (or somethin) rumours on a winning eleven/pro evo website.

Konami always have been the production team for me but they are just so slack and inconsiderate lately that there could be a huge shift in the simulated football game genre.

I've read the whole thread and I've been roflmao to some of it, and just thinkin why on others.

Don't slate, flame me for anythin, this is my opinion and we all deserve one, so here goes.

I think there will be a 360 version like Junka said, not sure if it's gonna be a port of the PS3 version in possible development or what. I say possible as theres no PS3 is there so do they have the development info needed to do such a thing or what. I just think it's really nieve to think there won't be after PES4 and PES5 on the old xbox.

It might not be the biggest market, but it was still popular from what I saw on live and I own a 360 and I know of loads of other people who do too, to me it's just natural progression to release a 360 title.

I'll still buy WE10, I know I will, I'm just that daft, but I think as alot of others do too that the improvements should not be the graphical focus, but the actual workings of the game, would round off an already undisputed king of it's genre.

Roll on the PS2 version, PSP version 360 version, PS3 version cause any PES/WE version is a game worth playing.

The End

P.S Can't we all just get on?

All I hope is that WE 10 comes out in North America, but no like after June, It should be released in the US before June.

ThomasGOAL on 1st March said:
News and Screens under 10 days

I hope you're right mate, its been nearly 10 days ;)

Is there gonna be a presentation?

Adonis said:
I hope you're right mate, its been nearly 10 days ;)

Is there gonna be a presentation?

Gamefront says that the 27 February ;) (under 14 days)

ThomasGOAL said:
Gamefront says that the 27 February ;) (under 14 days)

sorry, dont quite understand what you mean by that.

You mean it was Gamefront who said it would be under 14th days back on the 2th Feb? so we're talking around 13-14th March?

thanks

Adonis said:
sorry, dont quite understand what you mean by that.

You mean it was Gamefront who said it would be under 14th days back on the 2th Feb? so we're talking around 13-14th March?

thanks

Gamefront (27 February) = presentation of WE10 under 14 days.

so tomorrow or this week-end :)

ThomasGOAL said:
Gamefront (27 February) = presentation of WE10 under 14 days.

so tomorrow or this week-end :)

thanks for that :)

well I certainly hope so. Really want to get some info on this beauty ;)

Its funny reading all the comments regarding people dissapointed with WE10 when nothing official has been shown or announced. The same thing happens every year. But what happens? We all buy it and adore it.

Ofcourse theres nothing wrong with making a point about needed improvements, but you have to be realistic. Dont forget the PS2 is nearing the end of its time and graphically we're not gonna see anything better.

Im just gonna enjoy this new title and Im sure everyone complaining will too. What I realy cant wait for though is the PS3/Xbox 360 version :)

I know the game is mostly targeted for Japanese folks but I honestly think that other countries even other continents buy MORE games than the entire Japanese nation. So why not make it online.. with 7 different languages like in WE7IJ and make it online.. its easy to put different servers.. imagine playing someone from Japan.. or New Zeland..

johan said:
I know the game is mostly targeted for Japanese folks but I honestly think that other countries even other continents buy MORE games than the entire Japanese nation. So why not make it online.. with 7 different languages like in WE7IJ and make it online.. its easy to put different servers.. imagine playing someone from Japan.. or New Zeland..

im pretty sure that if PS3 games are not region coded which all sources point to, KONAMI will implement a universal, worldwide server.

jumbo said:
im pretty sure that if PS3 games are not region coded which all sources point to, KONAMI will implement a universal, worldwide server.

Jumbos right High definition doesn't use region decoding so the PS3 is going to be region free.

and some Xbox 360 games are already region free and plays any DVDs from around the world

Back
Top Bottom