WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

I don't have WE10 yet,but how does this Random Select Match work?

And I heard Ballack isn't at Bayern Munich...can someone confirm that?

Last edited:
foss said:
my first we10 master league team. what do you think?

my.php

quite good, you have some knowledge who is who on the football market :)

but where's Messi? :mrgreen:

cammeyboy said:
Heres some Everton Kits I knocked up.

25040619272bg.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality :)

You should be!!! the quality of their footy this year has been pooh!! heheh
nah.. the tops look great, cant wait for a patch.
Btw..the news of cahill sucks.. just heard he'll be out for atleast 6wks, and the aussie soccer team will suffer :( hope he's match fit by the wc
btw..ta for sharing the pic :)

Andreas said:
At least the Adidas templates are there, don't know about the Nike one's.

Another thing I found, that I've never seen before. I was playing the CPU, Germany against France. I was 1-0 down with only a couple of minutes to go, and Thierry Henry took the ball to the corner of the pitch and just stood there and shielded the ball, so I had to foul him. Nice! ;)

Absolutley 100% right m8....i hade the same with ronaldinho CPU doing it in injurie time:)
amazing

cammeyboy said:
Heres some Everton Kits I knocked up.

25040619272bg.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality :)

Can u plsssss make al National team in game OF kitts:)....finaly we can then start playing International challenge:)

Please, please, please. Can anybody check if there is a player in Ecuador's squad called Felix Borja and post or pm me his appearance and statistics? Probably there isn't but please, please, please, just check for me..

remenos said:
Please, please, please. Can anybody check if there is a player in Ecuador's squad called Felix Borja and post or pm me his appearance and statistics? Probably there isn't but please, please, please, just check for me..

Heu ? What's that ?

---> Re: WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please.

I know but I'm desperate. I've never asked for something else before. Never. Just tell me if he exists, I don't ask something difficult. And if somebody want to give me details (with PM, cause I respect the thread), he'll be wonderful. I don't know where to ask and I also don't want to open a new thread for a stupid topic. Sorry again.

remenos said:
I know but I'm desperate. I've never asked for something else before. Never. Just tell me if he exists, I don't ask something difficult. And if somebody want to give me details (with PM, cause I respect the thread), he'll be wonderful. I don't know where to ask and I also don't want to open a new thread for a stupid topic. Sorry again.

He got great stats ---> good for master league, i'll buy it !

special ability : scoring *

P.S. : hope i won't have a warning for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be good if someone can post me some pictures about FC inter plz just squad plzzzzzzzzzzz :D

Hi, YEAHHHH¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Its awesome, and VERY HARD on 6 stars, I just won the America Cup with Mexico and his 2 "U-17" champs Carlos Vela from Celta and Giovani Dos Santos From Barcelona and they both are the best, I cant wait to start my ML, right now Im play the Internacional Challenge and I just made it to the start of the WC, its gonna be awesome, cause you can choose the teams and groups of the WC so you actually after qualifying play the WC, great game

Those who have it enjoy those who dont... what a pity

Andreas said:
At least the Adidas templates are there, don't know about the Nike one's.

Another thing I found, that I've never seen before. I was playing the CPU, Germany against France. I was 1-0 down with only a couple of minutes to go, and Thierry Henry took the ball to the corner of the pitch and just stood there and shielded the ball, so I had to foul him. Nice! ;)

they do have new templates..but they will be just trash cause the new templates they put in were templates from the start of the 05-06 season...ive only seen 2 WC templates.. nike(brazil, portugal, etc) and adidas(germany) but still theres not argentina , spain, liverpool 06/07, milan 06/07, palmeiras, schalke 06/07 , cant remember the name of that template...but that one isnt there..also another pitty is that puma 06 template isnt there neither..just sucks..cause that was an easy one to do, neither is the new Umbro (england away,sweden away, ireland home)...i hope if we cant really insert kits into the unlicensed team, we can at least decrypt the edited kits and insert some new templates...that would do for me...

MarioCarrillo said:
right now Im play the Internacional Challenge and I just made it to the start of the WC, its gonna be awesome, cause you can choose the teams and groups of the WC so you actually after qualifying play the WC, great game
So once you qualify for World cup through Int'l challenge mode then YOU get to pick the world cup groups like you could if you just start a world cup mode from start?

If so that's a great feature! :)
But I suppose you won't have full control over who'll be in world cup as some teams from your own region might have qualified with you to world cup that haven't made it to Germany 06 so you wouldn't want there but you have to.

Not sure if what I'm saying sounds clear to you but I did best I could and I think it should be okay to understand what I'm asking and what I mean ;)

PLF, you can readjust everything when the WC is about to start..evan teams that were disquailyed can be in...thats what i remember when i played with ireland...(lost in the quarter finals to italy in the PK) ...anyway correct me if iam wrong.. but iam 90% sure

This game rocks.

For one, I'm very pleased with the new refs, they were a real gripe for me, as i'm sure they were for almost everyone, in PES5, finally they have been sorted. And they actually give red cards now, about time.

The variations in the weather now are great, I was getting sick of playing ML in perfect sunny conditions year round, don't think I had one snowy ML game with PES5.

Finally defending has become an actual skill that we need to learn, not just relying on :x: to do all the work for us, despite the changes in 5, I find :r2: works well to close off an attackers route to goal.

Keepers are more unpredictable, which I like, some might not but I do, and I've seen some awesome saves, great new animations.

World Cup mode is awesome along with the new licenses, I love the way we can change the Qualifying teams and groups before the tourney starts.

Lastly, the amazing patches that some of our editors have created make the game so much better, I cannot express how thankful I am to all you talented, hard working guys.

There's probably gonna be loads more things I find that i love, these are just the early impressions.

me personally don't like this WE10 version, there's only one new move, but that doesn't really matter. the game play is way too fast and unreal. defenders just follow u around without trying to get the ball from u. u can use an average player to driblle past the line of defenders. even when the stamania bar gets low the players still run fast like he's not even tired. it's too arcade like, too easy to score, after more than 2 weeks of trying, it's just not my game. i'm going back to we9, even though it's harder and u won't be able to score that much, but that' s the game for me.

This is the BEST WE ever, its just so enjoyable to play.

I have an extra brand new sealed WE10 to sell. If anyone is interested PM me. Im in the UK by the way.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom