WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: Winning Eleven 10 - PS2 - Official Gossip Thread

Ruijsf said:
Can wait to play my team FC PORTO now champions in we10.Come to dady we10.
wait till you see quaresma , he's awesome from the screens I saw

Fipile said:
the last two are :
- players development (you can choose to deactivate it, and players will keep their stats)
- difficulty to recruit (I think, don't have my dictionnary here)
Thanx Fipile;)

Ref kits in game

069088_Ref_Black.jpg
069084_Ref_Yellow.jpg

jumbo said:
I just noticed the WEFA competitions are called UEFA Champions League and UEFA Cup.. :\ I didn't know KONAMI got the rights. If they didn't, they will prolly pay fines.
Are you sure out Fernando didnt do that to scare you?

jumbo said:
I just noticed the WEFA competitions are called UEFA Champions League and UEFA Cup.. :\ I didn't know KONAMI got the rights. If they didn't, they will prolly pay fines.
Did you by any chance download an option file?

lrosamp said:
For GOD, can anyone please put messi screens COMPLETE, FAbregas, and Rivaldo ? COMPLETE !! PLEAAAASE GUYS !!
Dude relax! What do you do? Do you stare at their faces while you're touching yourself?

Yeah, WE10 is great... :applause:

But the edit mode sucks, there's not even ONE new kit... i'm really disappointed about that. :(

Dudy78 said:
Yeah, WE10 is great... :applause:

But the edit mode sucks, there's not even ONE new kit... i'm really disappointed about that. :(

can you upload kits/names/badges from WE9?

KAiWAi said:
Wilmots ?
Preud'homme ?
Scifo ?
M'Penza ?
Please !!
lol-sign.gif

(c'était clair qu'on allait t'agresser pour les stats Thom, loool) ^^

The stats of Messi looks great !!!!!
4 super-forwarders for Argentina !!!

Stats with Messi are ok, they should have given him a bit more...Maybe it was due to him being injured for 2 months that Konami forgot how he played...who knows

Please anybody knows if is there the Corinthians in the last page, with Boca, River, and Sao Paolo?

Last edited:
jumbo said:

You are simply incorrect. I checked them, and the names of the competitions are the same ole Japanese names we know and love. Probably you've imported WE9 option file or something.

woosoki said:
You are simply incorrect. I checked them, and the names of the competitions are the same ole Japanese names we know and love. Probably you've imported WE9 option file or something.

You are right. I did import the WE9 option file but nothing changed except for the competition names...??

Is my boots question answered?? How many slots are they? What are the lineups of the fixed adidas boots and how many editables? Are there any new templates?

jumbo said:
You are right. I did import the WE9 option file but nothing changed except for the competition names...??

I have no idea about what you did with your WE9 option file, but simply unplug your memory card and boot your WE10 disc to check the original names of the competitions. Perhaps there must've been some errors in selecting the items to be imported.

phrase said:
Is my boots question answered?? How many slots are they? What are the lineups of the fixed adidas boots and how many editables? Are there any new templates?

Sorry mate everybody is ignoring you :)

Ok there are 9 boot slots available, and 12 adidas boots to chose from, by the looks of it the in game editor is identical to last years.

Hope this helps 8)

EDIT the adidias boots are 4 Tunits
4 Absoulutes
Adidas world cups
and 3 other boots which i dont reconize.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom