WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Thanks cammeyboy,much appreciated.From what I read up in here,there are no new kit templates for the Kits Editor.Sounds like there would be no new templates for the boots too.Cant wait to play my game tonight.Cheers!

phrase said:
Thanks cammeyboy,much appreciated.From what I read up in here,there are no new kit templates for the Kits Editor.Sounds like there would be no new templates for the boots too.Cant wait to play my game tonight.Cheers!

No worries mate :)

Is the ability to play exhibition mode games over 2 legs ie. champions league ties new?? It was not in WE9 or PES5 ... i think its an awesome addition if so. Had a great tie barca vs real last night ... both tie's finished 1 - 1 so 2 - 2 on agg meant we went to extra time.. i won on pens. Great feature for 2 player matches

just to add

Penalties look alot better now becuase they all side foot them rather that lacing em

goalies dives look better too less stiff on penos

I got the game and now already an hour plus just browsing thru the edit mode.I'm glad to announce that there are new templates in the kits area.Now we can make 06/07 kits easily.Cheers

phrase said:
I got the game and now already an hour plus just browsing thru the edit mode.I'm glad to announce that there are new templates in the kits area.Now we can make 06/07 kits easily.Cheers

wicked \\:o/

Where is the Consistancy stat? And where is the Covering option for marking in formation menu?

Last edited:
Consistency is gone or maybe condition is gone but they translated "Consistency" to "Condition/Fitness", that could be but probably it's the right translation and consistency is just gone! Gonna need a word or two from Konami on why though? and how we'll deal with inconsistent and consistent players now and differentiate between them.

karimifreak said:
what about iran?? any changes in our players or still same dark faces :(
Brown man as every other version! :(

Apparently when we faced Japan in those all-important WC qualifiers, they weren't watching the match or any of the other 100 times we've faced them. :roll: Instead they were watching India vs. Pakistan cricket or something.

It's not just us though man, even Cris of Lyon and many other Skin 1 and Skin 2 players have been wrongfully assigned skin 3 again and they're even world-reknowned and way more popular than our players.

just played we10 for the first time and all i can say is that the game plays loads better than we9,pes5. no more stop/start with the ref blowing his whistle for every challenge. it plays alot more fluidly. my mate had the game on 3 stars and i noticed that its very very easy to score goals on this level. my mate was beating brazil with england 3-0 at half time. i took over and i scored another 5 goals in the second half making it 8-0. on level 4 stars difficulty, the game plays alot more like 3 stars on pes5/we9. i advise people to play this game on at least 4 stars. thats my first impressions anyways.

phrase said:

They do? some people keep saying there are no new kit templeates for 06/07

Doubla R said:
They do? some people keep saying there are no new kit templeates for 06/07
At least the Adidas templates are there, don't know about the Nike one's.

Another thing I found, that I've never seen before. I was playing the CPU, Germany against France. I was 1-0 down with only a couple of minutes to go, and Thierry Henry took the ball to the corner of the pitch and just stood there and shielded the ball, so I had to foul him. Nice! ;)

Andreas said:
At least the Adidas templates are there, don't know about the Nike one's.

Another thing I found, that I've never seen before. I was playing the CPU, Germany against France. I was 1-0 down with only a couple of minutes to go, and Thierry Henry took the ball to the corner of the pitch and just stood there and shielded the ball, so I had to foul him. Nice! ;)

I have seen Gudjohnsen doing the same against me when they're up by just a goal.
But according to a friend of mine this was also in PES5 already, I haven't seen it there though.

Ok, I didn't play much PES5 against the CPU, but this is a very cool feature which I didn't know was in. Does anyone know how to do it yourself?

And do the CPU teams play differently? Do for example Arsenal throw people forward, while Juventus will be more defensive minded?

By Adidas Templates do you mean adidas designs that you just change the colours of or is it similar to PES5 where you have to build it yourself.

why cant konami approch nike as they obviouslt have with addidas and get rights from them aswell (balls, adbords, kits and the like)

Andreas said:

I play PES5 vs com every day and have never seen it before:roll:

can anyone help me upload my kits from WE9? i seem to have managed to upload my edited player names/badges etc and but not sure how to gets my kits up.

Last edited:
my first we10 master league team. what do you think?

my.php

kobashi said:
can anyone help me upload my kits from WE9? i seem to have managed to upload my edited player names/badges etc and but not sure how to gets my kits up.

No, you can't upload the kits & logo from WE9 right now....Do it again mate.

Back
Top Bottom