WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: PS2 - World Soccer Winning Eleven 10 "Official Thread" Out the 27 April !!!!!

I think that Konami should start making a worldwide release of Winning Eleven, all the versions would be the same, released at the same time and only one version a year. The could put like a lot of languages: Japanese, Korean, English, Spanish, and Portuguese. That would be great so we wouldn't have to wait and It would all be the same.

Re: PS2 - World Soccer Winning Eleven 10 "Official Thread" Out the 27 April !!!!!

viniciusdcs said:
I think that Konami should start making a worldwide release of Winning Eleven, all the versions would be the same, released at the same time and only one version a year. The could put like a lot of languages: Japanese, Korean, English, Spanish, and Portuguese. That would be great so we wouldn't have to wait and It would all be the same.

The problem with that is they would lose money from all of us that buy the imports
And of course theres the joy of having different licences for different areas.

.dark man. said:
THOMAS WHY ENGLAND TEAM IN THE COVER ???

IS THERE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT IT

well, thomasGOAL posted the rumour that there should be national licenses (kits of WC 06) for england, argentina, netherlands, sweden, italy, spain, australia, japan and korea. maybe that´s why there is the english team on the cover... ;-)

Confirmation for the first rumours !!!!!!!! :D

Ball : Teamgeist
Licenses Nations : Australia, Argentina, England, South Koréa, Holland, Spain (Temporarily !!)

adidas, the 3-Bars logo and the 3-Stripes mark are registered trade marks of the adidas Group, used with permission. Teamgeist is a trade mark of the adidas Group, used with permission
the use of real player names and likenesses is authorised by FIFPro and its member associations.
Officially licensed by Asociacion del Futbol Argentino
(C) Football Australia 2005(TM)
(C) The Football Association Ltd 2006. The FA Crest and FA England Crest are official trade marks of The Football Association Limited and are the subject of extensive trade mark registrations worldwide.
(C) 2001 Korea Football Association
Special thanks to SEJIN, MUKTA, Eunho, Denis for Korea National Team data
All copyrights and trademarks are KNVB respectively Team Holland property and are used under license.
Producto oficial licenciado RFEF
Officially licensed by Eredivisie CV
Campeonato Nacional de Liga 05/06 Primera y/o Segunda Division Producto bajo Licencia Oficial de la LFP
Gioco ufficialmente concesso in licenza della LEGA NAZIONALE PROFESSIONISTI
Official Licensed Product of A.C. Milan
The Arsenal crest, Arsenal logotype and cannon are trademarks of Arsenal Football Club Plc and the Arsenal group of companies and are used under license. TM & (C) 2006 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Licensed by Granada Ventures.
Produced under License from Chelsea FC Merchandising Limited. www.chelseafc.com
All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are used under license.

Last edited:

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I love KCET

ballack13 said:
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I love KCET

Konami ;)
KCET and KCEO it's finish

All copyrights and trademarks are KNVB respectively Team Holland property and are used under license:) finaly KNVB got a sense,but realy to bad no brasil :(

does that say that the second division of the spanish league is in?

'Campeonato Nacional de Liga 05/06 Primera y/o Segunda Division Producto bajo Licencia Oficial de la LFP '

paddyknight said:
does that say that the second division of the spanish league is in?

'Campeonato Nacional de Liga 05/06 Primera y/o Segunda Division Producto bajo Licencia Oficial de la LFP '

It's a spanish pack, like in WE8 and WE9

:( No new club licenses and what about Argentina national team?

Officially licensed by Asociacion del Futbol Argentino

Yes i forget Argentina, i edit now

MO_DINERO said:
:( No new club licenses

You can listen "Temporarily !!"

Last edited:

I couldn't give a crap if they license every team that was in PES5 and add all the WC teams. What's the point if the game still has a crap ML structure and such p*ss-poor custom league and cup options?

winston said:
I couldn't give a crap if they license every team that was in PES5 and add all the WC teams. What's the point if the game still has a crap ML structure and such p*ss-poor custom league and cup options?

True mate.although it would be nice to have some fans during the game,lol

anyone know if the bernabeu stadium is in we10?

janneblaffa said:

No news about that, all news and rumours in first page

winston said:
There are two sides to this. In the short term I agree with you completely, licenses, etc are not important at all for this generation with patching so efficient. But on the other hand, for next-gen it's important that they get as many licenses tied down as possible because we won't be editing PS3 or 360 games anytime soon, and it's probable that all existing WE licenses will make it to the new versions.

Look on the positive ;).

Too bad that Brazil is so dificult to be licensed :(

control enhance largely??? really??

Too bad there are so many negative morons here.. hahah
well.. ill take the moron statement back..but jeez.. overly negative peeps in here or what. Its like a bunch of school kids with under developed brains and always seeing the problem in every situation.Every version is better than the previous.. im just as excited as ive always been about a new edition... particularly as its probably the final version for ps2 (excluding the possibility of a JL version and remotely a FE version).

Really there are not that many changes that need to made to this fantastic game, and considering this point, im sure alot of these changes will infact be made.... if that makes any sense ;)
As classic said previously, i think the new licensing is great news, and a huge thing considering itll most likely be brought up to the ps3 n 360 where editing will be harder.

Also my beloved Australia n Holland teams both look to have the official strips.. why should i be unhappy hahah

oh.. and thanks Thomas Goal and the rest for all the news.. much appreciated. Thomas Goal.. when ever there is news.. you one of the first to find it... i appreciate the time n effort you take to do this, to keep all us WE-Geeks informed.. ta ;)

ClassicD said:
There are two sides to this. In the short term I agree with you completely, licenses, etc are not important at all for this generation with patching so efficient. But on the other hand, for next-gen it's important that they get as many licenses tied down as possible because we won't be editing PS3 or 360 games anytime soon, and it's probable that all existing WE licenses will make it to the new versions.

Look on the positive ;).

To be honest, I've just been using option files in PES5 to get the correct kits, names, etc. The kits etc are good enough when you're playing on wide camera. Can't be arsed with patching any more.

What I dislike is the pride they seem to display in their announcement of one or two extra clubs licenses, as if this is a major enhancement to the game, where in fact it's a minor graphical (or textual, in the case of names) detail which could be pretty easily put right using in game editors.

They promote this licensing as one of THE major features of the game and as if it makes up for whatever crummy league structures they serve up and the really frustrating thing is that we can't edit the league structures in-game.

I'd sooner have zero licenses but proper league/cup structures. For me, the league strucutres are infinitely more important than a logo on a shirt and the correct spelling of a plyers or teams name.

As they are to me, but unfortunately these days it's things like licensing and official kits on the cover of your game that sell the most. Remember, there is a hardcore of fans for most games but their idea of improvements often don't equal bigger sales. One look at EA's FIFA series and how it continually sells well despite continually being rubbish, is a perfect example of the market as a whole. People see 'Official' and a nice shiny picture of a star kitted out in a licensed shirt on the box and think "that must be good then".

However I'm confident they'll have made enough changes to the gameplay to tide me over, even if the ML is still going to be a big let-down.

janneblaffa said:

i'd guess for some more german stadia.

ClassicD is right because i wont be putting an early version of a mod chip near my brand new Xbox 360 or PS3 until its out of Warranty.
So i will have to rely on editing my whole game like i used too and i wont touch the master league until i have edited everything thats how anal i am.

However i would rather Konami take the easy option of adding Fake league, cup structures and second divisions than 1-5 licensed club teams per release even if i have to spend a week editing them.

Nevermind, I always wait the patched versions, is much better to play with everything correct.

Good news, but nothing new about the gameplay..new moves..tricks..animations.. yes it reached its potential and limit on PS2 but you can always remove something silly and add something good.. they need to get PL license man.

And I hope that PS3 is region free.. but when you think about it SONY and game makers would lose money on this move.. but this would end all the modding and everything else. Is XBOX360 region free ?

Back
Top Bottom