WE 10 - PS2 - Official Chat Thread - No more stat requests please

Re: PS2 - World Soccer Winning Eleven 10 "Official Thread" Out the 27 April !!!!!

We need:
-better ref
-better smart goalkeeper
-full manual change cursor(now smt. cpu change your curson)
-better AI

Re: PS2 - World Soccer Winning Eleven 10 "Official Thread" Out the 27 April !!!!!

embraceuk1 said:
Dvd's are and some games like DOA are region free.

DVDs are not region free

a bit OT:

so WE10 will be out before the WC, does this mean we will also get PES6 before the WC??

The xbox 360 is region free when it comes to playing DVD's to clear thet up

embraceuk1 said:
The xbox 360 is region free when it comes to playing DVD's to clear thet up

So why does it say check region when i play a couple of movies?

Thats sucks for you.
Mine is completely region free i buy british Pal dvds being scottish living in america.

Back to subject can anyone answer this question?

Is it now illegal for Konami to make fake teams with players that just have the wrong Vowels like they and Sensible Software used to do.
For example: Ryan Giggs = Ryin Goggs

It used to make editing a breeze and didn't require licenses.

kobashi said:
there really is no point konami releasing any WE game on 360. the sales are that poor it just wouldnt be worth it.

if they gonna release a 360 game then they must release a revolution game also as the revoultion will sell much more than the 360 does.

Are you mad or what? The sales are poor? Maybe in Japan but in the rest of the world they are still largely sold out.

cafu said:
a bit OT:

so WE10 will be out before the WC, does this mean we will also get PES6 before the WC??

No PES6 is planned on 10-2006 this year i think.

KONAMI use ur head and make the Master league like Pro evolution manager/winning eleven tacticks:)
It has a great work of details.and big DB If they could how ever combine those 2 games and make a superb ML,that would be kick ass.

wel this is the official konami Winning eleven website,stil no news about WE10 but im sure there wil be something on it very soon
http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/we/index.html

I hope the gameplay will improve. The other parts are non-primary importancy

Junka said:
KONAMI use ur head and make the Master league like Pro evolution manager/winning eleven tacticks:)
It has a great work of details.and big DB If they could how ever combine those 2 games and make a superb ML,that would be kick ass.

That is what everyone is hoping for come Next Gen you know EA sports will definitely head in this direction for all its games but Konami have been always slower in massive improvements.

Amsterdammer said:
The other parts are non-primary importancy

Sounds like something George Bush would say.

Re: World Soccer Winning Eleven 10 "Official Thread" Out the 27 April

Dutch team licensed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!! FINALLY!!

no Van Nirtelbooy or something like that :P or Varzelvart

License stuff ain't important. GAMEPLAY KONAMI GAMEPLAY!!!!! DON'T FORGET!

《WINNING ELEVEN 10》
‧新增假動作「Matthews Trick」
‧轉人系統大進化
‧操作性大幅提高
‧球證重整執法尺度
‧ML育成系統追加新機能
‧新模式及新選項詳盡介紹

been away for a few days and didnt see the news. for those who still want this in semi-readable english it says:

-new feint "Matthews Trick"
-big change in players transfer system
-big change in management/operations
-touch up/redo the game rules
-ML growth system upgrade/add new features
-new mode, new selection option described in detail

still kinda hard to understand but i think it helps a bit.

the_thing said:
-big change in players transfer system
-big change in management/operations
-touch up/redo the game rules
-ML growth system upgrade/add new features
-new mode, new selection option described in detail

still kinda hard to understand but i think it helps a bit.

Where did this news come from.
Big change in transfers. NEEDED
Big change in Management/Operations. NEEDED

Now i am a little curious and excited.

Last edited by a moderator:

the cover of WE10 is a fake, i delete it

moreee info :D konami give us screenshots :)

Konami is going the same way as EA. No, even worse. Minor gameplay improvements and slight improvements to some parts as the weather etc but they do shit when it comes to getting licences. The agreement between FIFA and EA ends this year so if they don't try and get the licences then I think Konami is just as bad as EA. Only care about the money.

I played PES Management today, which is excellent (apart from lacking lower-league teams which is the only reason why I'd play a management game). If they combine PES with PESM at some point, my interest in WE will revert to the excitement I had with WE6FE. Otherwise, for the first time in a long time, the latest installments will be on the bottom of my "must buy" list (especially seeing as WE10 is on the PS2 and will lack XBOX Live, which is the only reason I'm still playing the game).

So we know WE10 will be released on the PS2, what formats will PES6 be likely to feature on

No reference about new stadiums?

boots? structure, models, am guessing we will see th absolutes and tunits
why doesn't nike support this game?

Back
Top Bottom