Server down?

f1r3b4ll said:
Just got an email from Konami saying that they are away to overhaul the pro evo servers and install brand new state of the art processors...

Below is the brand new processors they are upgrading to...

:lmao:
Keep those pictures coming. The ''CUNT'' one really made my day.

SilentscreamP said:
Who told you nobody works there on a Sunday. I dont belive for 1 minute that they just started the server on Friday, turned off the light and all went home. If i am wrong correct me, by telling me who told you they all went home.

What, you think that they have a full compliment of staff on a Sunday?? Hahaha... You have a lot to learn son.

f1r3b4ll said:
Machine gun? - Im taking every FIFA player's head off around the block and playing 5-a-side..!

Well, that's fair enough- you might knock some sense into them.

iop said:
What, you think that they have a full compliment of staff on a Sunday?? Hahaha... You have a lot to learn son.

I didnt say i think they have a full compliment staff. But i belive they will have people to maintenance the server on a brand new game. You dont need alot of people to maintenance a server. Sundays are work for alot of people these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
me too but now half time and just black screen for ages..fucking wasters konami waste of fucking time

Well I just played my first game online. Won 2-0. I was Ascoli (I think - I picked them by mistake) against liverpool. Second half was laggy as hell, but it was actually pretty cool. Instead of jumping about all over the place, the game was smooth but in slow motion. Actually playable though.

I noticed that you no longer see your opponents formation which is cool. Also there appears to be an option for spectators, which would be awesome if it actually works when konami FINALLY sort this crap out.

I also noticed a 'competitions' area, so maybe konami are gonna do some official competitions in the future. I'd have to say my first game was alright.

well id like to say what a load of shite konami are,,i also have had my first game..about 6 times over the last 2 days,failing to complete on of them.

aaarrrggh said:
Instead of jumping about all over the place, the game was smooth but in slow motion. Actually playable though.

in fact i had that slow motion thing once. its playable but its MAJOR issue.
my oponent claims that in the second half he had double speed game (i was hosting second half and for me was 25% faster only).

aaarrrggh said:
I also noticed a 'competitions' area, so maybe konami are gonna do some official competitions in the future.
also i was participating in three competitions already (yesterday night ; )
and it's fun.

cheers for all

I didn't give up and got in at 1.26
disconnected at H/T or barely into 2nd half in a total of 3 games.

Last edited by a moderator:
the way I see it, we got the following game:

one league less than in pes5
same graphics
totally crappy audience, actually, total copy of pes4 audience
the sound wich is traditionaly pathetic (commentary, music and supporter sounds)
no improvment what so ever in single player
way less liscences then before
the game that doesn't work properly on ATI cards
online gaming is literally impossible
+
2v2 and spectator mode, but they make no sense since you can't play online.

Konami are becoming more like EA every day. Selling the same old product, with just some minor changes in the gameplay every year. But once you get the hold of gameplay, you realise that it's actually the same game as year before.

VGG Konami, you were making monkeys out of us by selling us same game with new title, but this year you managed to sell even crappier game then the year before. That's a thing I really respect :)

Last edited:
I just fired it up here at work and everything seems to be fast and stable. I only get problems when trying to connect to PS2 servers, but that's about it. Can't play matches, my boss wouldn't be too happy about it ;) I'm sure everything's gonna be perfect pretty soon.

Got the game Friday, finally got on last night:

Finally got to have a game on PES:

15 minutes gone - realise I hadn't put my tactics on.

20 minutes gone - ger Sol Campbell sent off.

35 minutes gone -realise Jamie Carragher is playing up from with Owen.

40 Minutes - realise crossing is wrong, and I can't cross properly. type 4 - a friend had played on it. Can't change config in match?

45 minutes - take the lead. Owen.

HALF TIME

50 minutes - Go 2-0 up. Rooney, who came on for Carra.

55 minutes - "Connection has been lost with other players"

Can't login now, PROBABLY LOST 3-0.

I'm Istanbul_Kop by the way.

I have pld 3 games in a row
and even had a fucker disconnect cos I was beating him 4-0 in the 1st half
won 1 other lost 1 with 10 men

game seems alot more open
defenders def weaker then attackers in pes6

Yes, working for me too, logged in smooth and fast. Played 2 games with a mate who lives in the USA, so it was a bit laggy is his half, but still playable. so expect a fine connecting with people from Europe.

Fuck this its back again the stupid CONNECTION LOST is bacccckkkkk! One hour ago I went for the 1st time in very smooth. Played like 6 matches wich of 2 lost connection with other player like in minit 2 very strange. Then the menu everything was very slow again like yesterday and the famous fraze was back:

CONNECTION LOST

Amsterdammer said:
Fuck this its back again the stupid CONNECTION LOST is bacccckkkkk! One hour ago I went for the 1st time in very smooth. Played like 6 matches wich of 2 lost connection with other player like in minit 2 very strange. Then the menu everything was very slow again like yesterday and the famous fraze was back:

CONNECTION LOST

It says they're doing maintenance updates here right now.

Unbelievable.

My stats now say I've won 1 and lost 2. Actually, it should be won 6 lost 2. I've had 5 (YES FUCKING FIVE) games cut off when I've been infront. Every game I've lost has counted, and I've just been cut off now while 2-0 infront. I was 3-0 infront the game before that, and 1-0 up the game before that.

Nothing reflects this in my stats. Always seems to happen around the start of the second half. Pissing me off.

Seems the pattern for me at least is surfing through menus is extremely slow, can get into a game, play 1st half fine with no issues. Start 2nd half but as soon as the ball goes out of play it automatically loses connection.

How long does it take for them to fix this dammit? And who let the fuckers go home on Friday without it being fixed!

Back
Top Bottom