Server down?

what the fuck is going on with konami , when going online you got the same fuckin message "connection lost" since the beginning of that crap called pes6
did they install server coming from the last century or what .

they're not even able to solve the problem they create themselves, if I was the boss all those motherfuckers would heve been fired in a minute , damn some many people buy that game and som emany people get disappointed .

you got no communication except this message called "maintenance" same old shit starting from the 26st october

fabian_99 said:
what the fuck is going on with konami , when going online you got the same fuckin message "connection lost" since the beginning of that crap called pes6
did they install server coming from the last century or what .

they're not even able to solve the problem they create themselves, if I was the boss all those motherfuckers would heve been fired in a minute , damn some many people buy that game and som emany people get disappointed .

you got no communication except this message called "maintenance" same old shit starting from the 26st october
WORD

The servers won't be up until the 1st of November. You can mark my words on that one. There is no maintenance going on at all, the servers just aren't going to be switched on completely until then.

Agree with 99% of the comments on here that Pes6 online is a bag of bollox. Thought this was going to be lag free state of the art online gaming......load of ball sheet!!!!!

once they have fixed the current server problems then it will be a better game online than PES 5. I managed to get in and play a few games a couple of days ago and it was super smooth and much improved in many ways. be sure to get someone with a 3 bar ping, which is rarer now so they must have lowered the threshold. if youre in the UK you wont likely see someone from poland or russia with a full ping.

looking forward to konami getting the servers fixed, which i am confident they will.

Was great with 2v2 this morning, but as soon as everyone came home to play, the servers seem to have gone pear-shaped.:( NOT A HAPPY BUNNY......

any1 know why i only get "an error occured during verification" msg? i am a legit cd key user + regged on that site, i use the same password i created on the https://pes6web.winning-eleven.net/pes6ec/reguser/ dont i?

i have forwarded the port needed in my router n all that, its just strange i get the same useless error msg everytime, ive never ever got logged in yet, i just wanna see the menus n stuff once it gets in?

jimdove said:
any1 know why i only get "an error occured during verification" msg? i am a legit cd key user + regged on that site, i use the same password i created on the https://pes6web.winning-eleven.net/pes6ec/reguser/ dont i?

i have forwarded the port needed in my router n all that, its just strange i get the same useless error msg everytime, ive never ever got logged in yet, i just wanna see the menus n stuff once it gets in?

I had that problem too, but then i called Konami here in Sweden, and they gave me a new cd key. :)

Competition is also not available for me. Error occured after waiting like 20 min. I think I'm going to bring this back so that they can féél how it is to lose customers!

Managed a game and half between 8pm & 9pm. It seems to be slowly improving!

The consolation is, while it did work it was excellent. No lag and the menu's worked really well.

FG

Just played online (monday morning) and it was brilliant. No lag, no wait, no severed connections.

I was on in about a minute and played 7 or 8 games uninterrupted

Again was working great from 9am till what 11am then server has balls up again! 2nd half crashing, lobby slow, and to many refugees in the lobby. fucking sort this.

madweegie said:
Again was working great from 9am till what 11am then server has balls up again! 2nd half crashing, lobby slow, and to many refugees in the lobby. fucking sort this.

LOL the amount of people in the ENGLISH/PC server arent.

I think i may uninstall this just to save myself the anger bursts i keep getting whenever i try it.

Takes 10 minutes to log in and then it's russian roulette as to whether your going to finish a game.

Think i'll go back to pes5 for a few weeks...waste of time getting this on release day.

Fuck CONami and their servers...the lot of them...WANKERS...I'm so angry with them for releasing this piece of shite when it dont work.

I've been online for 34 mins now and it takes 5 mins to progress between screens....then error.

gggggggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No wonder there are illegal downloads and patches, coz the trust of them is all but lost now....patch away guys.....

been same messages all day! not even a progress update message! bet they fucking aint doing fuck all to fix it! to busy talking about ching chang and his ming mang minge.

WTF is going on.

There is 1297 people in the FRANCE/PC section and I can't even get into the ENGLISH/PC which has 340

Back
Top Bottom