Server down?

The funny thing is...........what are those thousands of people doing in the online section?

-Spending time to gét to formation settings takes like 4 minits waiting
-Maximum playtime is 45 minits
-Competition impossible

So what áre they doing in there?

i think there scared if they log out they wont get back in! konami should just close servers completely down and fix the issues once and for all.

Man I aint scared annymore for that. If you know that it is taking decades to logg on then it means éverything is fucked up. But like yesterday on 4:30 everything went very smooth so you can tell.

well ill wait for 8am 2moz before i play! since thats the only time from that and to what ..11am before it goes slow and 2nd half crashes.

anyone heard any news then as to whe it will be fixed if at all..im tempted to take the game back,or try get a refund and still keep the game,it takes the piss nobody official has come out and said whn it will b efixed.

leeds79 said:
anyone heard any news then as to whe it will be fixed if at all..im tempted to take the game back,or try get a refund and still keep the game,it takes the piss nobody official has come out and said whn it will b efixed.

No game shop will return a PC game with a cd key for that very reason.

kdjac

try playing at 6:00 - 10:00 AM server = GREAT !!! I played 10 matchs in that time and won 9 of them and 1 draw :D

any way I won 5 matchs and they were counted as Draws so any one know if i will get my wins back if they fix the server

Amsterdammer said:
The funny thing is...........what are those thousands of people doing in the online section?

-Spending time to gét to formation settings takes like 4 minits waiting
-Maximum playtime is 45 minits
-Competition impossible

So what áre they doing in there?

I played in a competition and I think I won it they send me a Massege saying I scored high in that competition ( won 5 matchs of 5 ) now I have a middile in my profile !

Finallay i could play one game to the end ! WOW - but i don´t why this happend cause its nearly impossible to get over the 45 min !

I was so happy that it even went 90 mins and i win at all too. What a "great moment" - i view on my profile and yeah there was something i nearly forgot...

right KONAMI. I got a draw for it.

What a joke- this has happened twice now- the game disconnects at the beginning of the 2nd half!! I was winning 2-0, and even chipped his 'keeper- the ball rolled in nice and slowly.

They couldn't organise an orgy in a brothel of sex-starved nymphs!!

Yes managed 7 games but in 2 of those games I got draws instead of wins :(
2 others were disconnects, game feels lite too...not solid, so arcadey now, I def prefer 5.

I just got the strangest message
weird.png

a similar thing happened to me, just the ball was in place, and the players were runinng away. So i looked on the radar and they all were heading out of bounds, going for a shower or sth.

BTW It's working at the moment...:applause:

Back
Top Bottom