Server down?

FFs how hard is it just give us our direct ip back.. Fuck the servers they cant manage them.. Why do they bother with the hassel... Konami have made enough money out of us now to give us a download for direct ip... Would solve all of our problems in an instant...

corcks said:
I know what you mean. I just noticed the bit were you select your login name, it has the length of time you have been online. Mine says 16 hours. With 2 games played

Those 8 hour games are a biatch aren't they?

I'm currently having 0 games every 2 hours. It's great.

The Tedster said:
FFs how hard is it just give us our direct ip back.. Fuck the servers they cant manage them.. Why do they bother with the hassel... Konami have made enough money out of us now to give us a download for direct ip... Would solve all of our problems in an instant...

Probably because then warezed copies of the game can play online. That's all it'll be.

aaarrrggh said:
Probably because then warezed copies of the game can play online. That's all it'll be.

Konmami will just check our copy (just one server request) before to open an ip / ip game... But we are dreaming..
Konami just sucks... :(

Connected and played no probs at about 8.15 am by 9a.m started getting the usual shite.....yet again as with pes5 they have completely underestimated the popularity of playing online.......utter bloody garbage.....(just for you kezz i used the word bloody instead of the word fucking.;))

It's shite, I don't think they'll ever get it running like it does at 2AM, unfortunately.

Tis a shame, cos it has the potential to be awesome.

Konami UK Office
389 Chiswick High Road
London
W4 4AL
United Kingdom

Phone: +44 (0) 20 8987 5730

They're there mon-fri only but I left a disgruntled message on the answer machine.

some people online are saying if you dont touch any buttons at half time, let the highlights run the course then it wont disconnect. anyone confirm this? havent got that far yet.

benkelly said:
some people online are saying if you dont touch any buttons at half time, let the highlights run the course then it wont disconnect. anyone confirm this? havent got that far yet.

Myth and wishful thinking me thinks.

Instead of logging in the servers, once u have choose your profile they should give an option of direct ip, no warez and no problems with the servers. Now i feel i gave them my money for nothing, playing one game online is a miracle.. They must fix this very soon or they will loose a lot.

If im an engineer i can`t make a bridge that can`t hold more than three cars in the middle of the town, if i do that im going to prison or i`ll have to pay a lot of money and i`ll never work again as an engineer, why konami can sell this??

The online petition will do as much use as playing pes with a steering wheel.

I've already had 4 identical emails back from them, which must show they don't even read email complaints sent to them.

Search > problem > send > email

hallejauh - had 3 games, no lag, no half time disconnection. praise the lord!!!

Back
Top Bottom