Server down?

I took the game back so i wont be posting till PES7. Goodluck to all those who stick with it. I have wasted money once to often on games that say they will do this and that, then dont. Yes i nearly had to take the shop keepers head of to get a refund but i did. This is for Kanomi, well done on a box of bollox that should of been tested for success before put to a paying customer. :applause: :applause:

SilentscreamP said:
I took the game back so i wont be posting till PES7. Goodluck to all those who stick with it. I have wasted money once to often on games that say they will do this and that, then dont. Yes i nearly had to take the shop keepers head of to get a refund but i did. This is for Kanomi, well done on a box of bollox that should of been tested for success before put to a paying customer. :applause: :applause:

Good for you. So in a few weeks, when everything is sorted out, we can play PES6 for months and months and months on beautiful lag free servers, while you sit there and wait.... and wait.... and wait... for PES7. It's been a whole week! Wow. My life is ruined!

us in 2 weeks -> \\:o/ :rock: :cheers: :cool:
you in 2 weeks -> :( #-o :-k :-s :confused:

anyone else suffering from 2nd half unplayable lag?

I play the first half without any major problems/issues, then the second half begins and it's unplayable.

Any ideas if this is related to the sad state of the servers or if there is a fix i can do to stop this. 4 games in a row this has happened and 3 of those I was winning before it got so bad I had to disconnect.

My ISP and connection are fine and other games (are smooth as silk

take care all,

I had luck and could play 2 games in a row. But after that i just can play up to the first minute of the first half time and get disconnected. Whats u ?!
Anyone else has this error ?

dirtschmooz said:
anyone else suffering from 2nd half unplayable lag?

I play the first half without any major problems/issues, then the second half begins and it's unplayable.

Any ideas if this is related to the sad state of the servers or if there is a fix i can do to stop this. 4 games in a row this has happened and 3 of those I was winning before it got so bad I had to disconnect.

My ISP and connection are fine and other games (are smooth as silk

take care all,

its all server related mate! :shock:

and traffic ;lol, I pld quite late last nite and pld 8 games in a row, their servers just can't handle the traffic.
The wrong scores being recorded into your record are still fooked though :\

Last night someone online said you've to put off the ingame chat before the match start, then you won't get disconnected at half time. I played 3 games in a row with chat on, and got disconnected second half every time. When i put it off, i stay connected. Not sure, if it really works, but it's worth a try.

hmmm i rather the server just get fixed lol than have to do certain things!

but i got to play games from 10pm till what 4.30am.

S.E.J. said:
Last night someone online said you've to put off the ingame chat before the match start, then you won't get disconnected at half time. I played 3 games in a row with chat on, and got disconnected second half every time. When i put it off, i stay connected. Not sure, if it really works, but it's worth a try.

Don't get your hopes up. I just tried this, and still got disconnected at half time. Pile of fucking wank Konami.

same old issue which impossible to go through the second half, it's been one week since the release of the game and it's not going better, is Konami sleeping or what ?

they said there closing server at 6am for work so we can only hope maybe this will fix or ease the congestion problems.

oh my fucking god. ive had this game since last saturday morning and have completed 8 games so far. ive spent hours upon hours trying to get a run of games together but the servers are completely fucked. im losing patience and faith in this game every time it disconnects at half time, game after game. how many times are they doing "maintence" online, yet when you try it still the fucking same. we all sound like a fucking broken record. sort it out for christ sake konami you twats.

for fucksakes. i have not had a game online on the pc version!! i might go and burn this game and stick with the 360 version!! this is pathetic in a whole new level

is anyone actually completing a game? its sounds as if no one is. but the servers our packed, were all living in blind hope it seems that we may get lucky and get past the 47th min of a game.

I know what you mean. I just noticed the bit were you select your login name, it has the length of time you have been online. Mine says 16 hours. With 2 games played

Its beyond a joke now. I have had the game a week played 6 games and 4 have disconnected at half time. What really bugs me is there is no real communication. Yes they mention they are working on it, but there is nothing else. We should be made aware what is casuing the problem and also when it will be fully operational. To be honest it should have been sorted before it was released. Im sticking to pes5 for a while as i have been on there and its lag free most of the time cos the servers are quieter....plus can use my kitserver and it looks great!!!

last night servers seemed to go perfect at about this time give or take an hour. so fingers crossed for tonight as ive just gotton in from work

they work like a charm during late hours.
somehow i doubt konami will ever manage to fix these servers on pes6.

corcks said:
I know what you mean. I just noticed the bit were you select your login name, it has the length of time you have been online. Mine says 16 hours. With 2 games played

LMAO. Sorry, but that really made me laugh.

benkelly said:
is anyone actually completing a game? its sounds as if no one is. but the servers our packed, were all living in blind hope it seems that we may get lucky and get past the 47th min of a game.

Has someone been messing with your sig m8.

Just managed to get a few games in, but I'm sill well pissed off. I just won 3 games in a row, but it counted as 1 win and 2 draws. Fuck off Konami, just fuck off.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=69516

Konami UK has confirmed that it's looking into the problems some gamers are experiencing with online matches in Pro Evolution Soccer 6.

In a statement released yesterday, the company said it was "aware of problems with the online elements of its Pro Evolution Soccer 6 titles" and offered its apologies.

It went on to say that it "can reassure fans of the series that we are currently investigating the situation in order to present solutions as quickly as possible".
Advertisement

PES6, released on PlayStation 2, Xbox 360 and PC late last month, has been criticised for the apparent state of its online modes, with users having trouble getting Quick Matches to work on 360 - particularly ranked ones - among other things.

We'll let you know when we hear more, obviously.

kdjac

Back
Top Bottom