Server down?

Yeah there wont be as many people trying to connect. BTW just got onto the select server...and now disconnected. Has anyone else been told that ENGLISH/PC "Server Full" message?

EDIT:
In the ENGLISH/FRENCH server, is alot faster than the others i have tried although it is only friendlies you will get matches

Last edited:
So today I've:

1) Had to use an illegal crack in order to play my legally purchased copy of this game.

2) Been unable to get online even though there's a big shiny sticker on the front of the box that says "COMPETE ONLINE VERSUS PLAYSTATION 2 USERS!"

3) Had that terrible elevator music scorched into my consciousness for eternity.

4)Had to settle for playing a master league with the mighty Man Blue and Miranda et al. Woopie doo!

I wonder... oh just as I finished typing the word 'wonder' there, I got the magical "connection to server lost" message once again. Anyway, I wonder whether there might be some konami forums somewhere that I don't know of, where a bunch of us can go and tell them exactly what we think. Anybody know of anywhere to post such messages? I'm talking places where konami might actually hear us.

**Edit: typical, on the konami website:

"to the Konami Message Boards. The Message Boards is currently down for an upgrade. We will have it up shortly. Check back soon to see the new & improved Konami Message Boards."

Can they do anything right?

Incredible. It gets worse and worse.

Earlier, once you FINALLY got thruogh to the servers, you were guarenteed a place in the lobbies.

Now even though you are passed the server-checks, and think that you are about to play a match, it says "Server full".

Stop advertising in my telly, and use all money nescessary to get this fixed NOW, Konami!

f1r3b4ll said:
Sums it up *edit* didn't make it myself honest guv *whistles*

Yeah, 'throw the baby out with the bathwater', eh?

Come on, have some respect for the man who brought us the greatest football game known to man! What the heck has he got to do with the servers not working anyway?

If I worked at Konami, I'd pull the plug permanently ! ;-)

Do Kanomi actually know there is a problem. I mean i keep getting the message that says "maintenance complete enyoy playing online" Why havnt they said there is a problem and that they are trying to fix it, or is it always going to be fucked up. I want to know because im taking this back soon for a refund. If they havnt announced there is a problem what makes people here belive they are ever going to fix it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because this is his "child" as it were...he takes the flak ;) and its just a bit of game-enduced rage :D all will be fine in the morn!

I've said this a million times... it's SUNDAY, give them until tomorrow afternoon/evening to try to sort it out.

I suspect they have lives to lead...

f1r3b4ll said:
Because this is his "child" as it were...he takes the flak ;) and its just a bit of game-enduced rage :D all will be fine in the morn!

lol Good... don't go out on the rampage with a machine gun over it! ;-)

well why release a game on a friday if no-one is there to monitor incidents like this, I paid £17.99 for a game that doesnt do what it says , can you blame me for being annoyed.

guys i'm already in for an hour and played like 2 matches for 50%. It ends at half time saying that the player left wich aint true. So i'm just in there doing nothing just chatting in the chatbox...... i'm afraid to turn it off because i aint going in again hahaha

iop said:
I've said this a million times... it's SUNDAY, give them until tomorrow afternoon/evening to try to sort it out.

I suspect they have lives to lead...

Who told you nobody works there on a Sunday. I dont belive for 1 minute that they just started the server on Friday, turned off the light and all went home. If i am wrong correct me, by telling me who told you they all went home.

still not workin, this time I could see this message -3/1000 users online on several servers, strange isn't it

next time I'll buy Fifa instead of this shit called PES6

Just got an email from Konami saying that they are away to overhaul the pro evo servers and install brand new state of the art processors...

Below is the brand new processors they are upgrading to...

Hey wait a minute guys! If you look really carefully at the menu screen, I think you'll find it's been working all along! Look, I've attached a picture:

everything should have been tested before releasing the game with a great red sticker on it " play online " , they should have written "stay online while waiting for a connection ", what a bunch of crap

Back
Top Bottom