Server down?

Amsterdammer said:
Grrrr I was almost in! I suddenly saw selection of English Ps2 of PC so I press PC.....connection bla bla and here we go again

Frustrating! Remember, there was a message about logging-in problems- once you get in- stay there ALL DAY- just don't log out. :)

I finally got in at 3am today- but had to go to bed after one game!!!!! Stupid girlfriend!!! lol

sephiroth666 said:
note never connect to the english servers if you think they are down...always goto french or german...i always seem to connect to them after 50/60 attempts of logging in

Good point, I thought that myself, and logged into the French one- and had no problems (3am today).

Please tell me it's about to work. Would be amazing timing - even after all the criticism, I decided to go out on a whim and buy the game. I've literally just installed it now. Hopefully I'll be lucky as hell and it'll work...

Hahahahahaha. Don't mean to gloat or anything, but my experience today is this: install game. Try to logon - get on first time.

Lol :D

well i just got kicked off. got into server selection tried english pc said "server full". So tried french pc and got connection lost

JANER said:
Exactly what I have got the last 10 minutes.

Not me now. Now I'm getting "Service unavailable at this time". Perhaps in the last hour or so, Konami have been updating the server with new error messages to throw at us?

FFS. If konami can't provide a decent enough server to play on, they should revert back to direct ip connect like they had in pes4. This is a pisstake. You know I had to get a crack to be able to run the program in the first place? I had to get a crack to run a program I purchased, then I find I can't go online with it. FFS.

aaarrrggh said:
Not me now. Now I'm getting "Service unavailable at this time". Perhaps in the last hour or so, Konami have been updating the server with new error messages to throw at us?
lol yeah!
I can now get to the player profile and after ages the light just sorta relights on it...ie I be going round in circles
hehe

Seabass and co.

middle%20finger.gif

Also, this elevator music is DOING MY HEAD IN. Who's up for going to Japan with me and kicking Seabass and Co's arse? We could put the vids up on youtube!

Wow, come on, give them a chance. If it doesn't work by tomorrow evening, then by all means- let rip! ;-)

They're under no obligation to provide an online gaming service, I know that it's frustrating, but there's no need to abuse their staff- especially 'Seabass'- he doesn't run the servers! :) The PC AI is very good indeed, why not start a Master League (or other tournament) in the meantime- or go out? The engineers will be back at work tomorrow, so I'm sure something will happen...

Don't forget that the PC version was initially 'pencilled in' for a November release...

Indeed i agree with that, but the main reason the mojority brought this game was to play online, otherwise they could just go ahead and download it.

Anyhows i just got on the server.

I just got into the server by the way. Says there are 299/1000 people in the english pc room. Took about 10 mins of waiting before I got in though, and now it looks like I might have another 10 mins to wait before I actually see the inside of the room...

Maybe we can play pes6 on the forum instead? Ok, I'll start. I kick off and pass the ball to the right wing. Your move...

aaarrrggh said:
Also, this elevator music is DOING MY HEAD IN.

Yeah, I'll concede that- that music is going through my head RIGHT NOW!!! I haven't even got the game on... scary!

Take that message of that says "maintenance complete enjoy online play" you piss taking wankers. I thought the word maintenance meant to keep somthing working that is already working, not some fucked up thing that deosnt work in the first place. I wonder how many copys of this game have already been returned, mines going back tomorrow tea time if this is still not working.

Back
Top Bottom