Server down?

aaarrrggh said:
Maybe we can play pes6 on the forum instead? Ok, I'll start. I kick off and pass the ball to the right wing. Your move...
Passes backwards....

:lol:

Please stop flooding this threads with lots of useless info.

There's no need to "update" this thread every 30 seconds, this is not a chatroom. Post again once you think the servers are back online and stable, until then there's absolutely no need to post in here. Thanks a lot.

I was in like 45 minits ago! I went into the PC French forum but the big difference with yesterday.....the menu and all that was very very slow. So I played 2 1 vs 1 matches and won both then I went on for a 2 vs 2 match and we were leading with 3-1 then one of the losers went out of the game so back to the menu (after waiting a long time) and then

CONNECTION LOST

hahaha.....

Thanks Herr Kezz and here was me thinking this was a messageboard to share experiences about the PC version of PES6, perhaps you can redirect us to a sensible chatroom - or we should raise our hands to speak when allowed to do so.
Thank you Meine Herr!

f1r3b4ll said:
Thanks Herr Kezz and here was me thinking this was a messageboard to share experiences about the PC version of PES6, perhaps you can redirect us to a sensible chatroom - or we should raise our hands to speak when allowed to do so.
Thank you Meine Herr!

No worries. We noticed that the standard of posts has gone very downhill of late, this being one of its reasons.

Can i presume you actually don't OWN a copy of this game and that you aren't experiencing this utter frustration that is trying to play online... surely you could at least bleeding vent our anger here and delete the thread ?

I own it for PC and Xbox 360, so yeah, I can clearly see where you're coming from. It's just not worth freaking out constantly as it's not gonna change anything at all. There's just no need for all those "fucks" and "fuckings". We'd like to keep our boards civilized, maybe you can understand our point of view as well.

Now what the hell does this mean: "An error occured during this verification"? This message has never been shown before. Has anyone else gotten this message? Because if not, I'm going to return this crap game.

Give them until tomorrow afternoon/evening... it's Sunday- people need to take a break at the weekend...

Back
Top Bottom