Server down?

I don't believe this, it was working fine last night and now its gone shit again. I haven't been able to play more than 2 consectutive matches on it yet and no notice this time from Konami to acknowledge the problem, probably means whoever fixes it has Sundays off.

Wankers!

i bought the game today and can´t play one game online.,..
it is so frustared.

Grrrr after trying and trying and trying last night I finally went in. After defeating everybody I went to sleep now I got the same problem. Connection lost!!!

It's off again?! If this keeps happening I'll consider a fate worse than death- an Xbox360 with a copy of 'the other game'... ;-)

Oh yeah question somebody understand the point system? I don't get it man.....

Rating 570
Points 513

Last night I also went in the Ps2 room but it said the room was FULL all the time wich is bullshit

After waiting for about four minutes, I got the 'connection to server lost' message! It's night time in Hong Kong (22:10)- so I doubt it'll get fixed today!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm. I was thinking about buying the game today specifically to play online tonight. You guys telling me it's not worth doing? Sounds like a silly question from what I've been reading...

i just got on the server after thousands of attempts to get in starting from last night. went to checkout the competition option as soon as i clicked up popped "connection to server lost". now after another numerous attempts keeps getting past select player file then up comes "connection to server lost" after 5 frigging minutes of sitting and waiting. the servers are laughable, only reason i bought it was for the online play, better get sorted out soon or ill take it back.

what the hell is going on for that bloody server , and what the fuck is Konami doing about it , it's the same old shit as on Thursday before the official release date . It sounds as amateurism

damn it !

Amsterdammer said:
Man I still ain't in......I really want smack the teeth out of somebody there in Japan

lol... That wouldn't help much- the server's in Hong Kong! It's after 22:30 in Hong Kong, so I doubt it will be fixed for a good few hours!!!! Hopefully it will work properly tomorrow- the weekend is the worst time for something like this to happen...

We should give them until tomorrow to sort this out properly...

Well the fuck tards have 2 days left before i take this box of shit back. Im sick of getting ripped of with games that say online play, when obviously there is no online play. Id love to phone Kanomi and ask what the problem was, but at 75p per min, that would mean 75p worth of bullshit every min. I bet all them ugly shits at Kanomi are sat with there feet up, racking in money through there TEC support phone line. Why fecking release a game that doesnt do what it says on the box. Its like buying a box of chocolates only to find out there liquorice allsorts. Well done Kanomi on a Box of shit, servers fixed my arse :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

210.245.144.205 <<< Server IP

inetnum: 210.245.128.0 - 210.245.255.255
netname: NWT-NET
descr: New World Telephone
descr: Broadband Service
descr: Data Center
descr: Regional VPN network
admin-c: KT88-AP
admin-c: ST211-AP
admin-c: AC286-AP
tech-c: ST211-AP
tech-c: AC286-AP
mnt-by: APNIC-HM
mnt-lower: MAINT-HK-NEWWORLDTEL
remarks: For network abuse email <abuse@newworldtel.com>
changed: hm-changed@apnic.net 20040212
changed: hm-changed@apnic.net 20040720
source: APNIC

Now that's weird. Last time I spoke to one of Konami's guys he told me they were located here. Thanks for pasting these info.

**** I just thought... perhaps the actual game hosting servers are regional- but the authentication server (logging on/then choosing a server) is in Hong Kong- and that's where the problem lies.. ****

They are seven hours ahead of your time zone...

We can only guess what the actual problem is, perhaps the Konami cleaner (5am) pressed a few buttons! ;-) Seriously, we have to remember that it's the weekend, their full staff will not be there.

Hopefully it'll be on properly tomorrow (Monday)- we should give them a chance- I'm sure they would prefer it to be working...

note never connect to the english servers if you think they are down...always goto french or german...i always seem to connect to them after 50/60 attempts of logging in

Back
Top Bottom