Possible PES6 demo on August 26, 2006!!!!!

grechzoo said:
well someone on pesfan. (dont shoot the messenger) seems pretty sure it would be out tuesday, but then he could have been messing a bout.

so dont lose ALL hope

i looked on pesfan and i didnt see a post about it. Can you give a link to it?

well i think its BS

Pesinsight. Some rumour that a friend read it in a game-mag and it was a demo for mid september... bullshit like that

(for the link you must be registerd)

Well I don't believe anything at all...
I think the official gamesites and (gamemags) gonne tell us when the demo is comming online.

Why should we believe the rumors in the posts?

i believe him. why? dont know...just have the feeling he is right and if i look at his posts (total of: 4,203) i just dont see why i shouldn't believe him.

If someone said the same thing and he had only 2 posts than i wouldnt believe him...thats how it goes in all forums...users who just register and say that they have inside information and that something will be released...they end up as lying losers.

toppsin2 said:
i believe him. why? dont know...just have the feeling he is right and if i look at his posts (total of: 4,203) i just dont see why i shouldn't believe him.

If someone said the same thing and he had only 2 posts than i wouldnt believe him...thats how it goes in all forums...users who just register and say that they have inside information and that something will be released...they end up as lying losers.

I mean it in general, I haven't read the post above, cause I am to lazy to register. :)

This is the post:

Originally Posted by LK79
**THIS IS TOTALLY UNCONFIRMED**

But I thought I'd let my fellow 360 owners know about it.

There is a possibilty that a PES6 demo may be up on LIVE next week. Possibly Tuesday at 4pm!!

As I say, this is only a rumour at the mo. If I hear anything else, I'll let you know....

im gonna freak out...if the demo doesnt come out tomorrow...I will stop looking at forums and just wait until mid October.

If this would be true, then there were more forums with that news.
Only members are posting a possible demo-release...

We haven't heard anyting official yet, so don't believe it.

Last edited:
yeah, soz i didn;t quote,

after looking around i do agree that if konami was going to release something, it would deffo have been revealed in the lepzig games convention.

every demo has at least 24hours when announced. i doubt they would spring it up on the marketplace tomorrow with no word of it from anywhere on the web.

madden 2007 is available in market place us :D

i think pes is not for today and i don't think there will be a demo.

I 100% Doubt there will be a demo today but will be nicely suprised if it does appear on there.

DJ

This demo-rumour started on this site with somebody who got too much fantasy. It would be a big coincidence if Konami had a demo for the same time this rumour started. I think this topic can be closed by now...

I do agree with Han, now all we've got to do is, wait for an offical link or serious source.
i doubt there'll be a demo with no official announce, they'll surely annouce it before ; because they want pes fans to rush in the store and buy a premium x360 pack ! ^^

P.S. : don't forget the the thread title "Possible demo.."

Last edited by a moderator:
please close the thread as it is just getting everyones hopes up when we know that nothing will be released until konami or an official magazine says other wise.

There is a new demo-release date, but I don't say when cause we all know that it is a rumor. (sadly)

there is a demo disc which konami have signed off in existence as a friend of mine is being given a copy of it this week. i assume it will be the same as the leipzig discs.

this disc is being given to players involved in the promotion of the game.

hoolicool said:
there is a demo disc which konami have signed off in existence as a friend of mine is being given a copy of it this week. i assume it will be the same as the leipzig discs.

But what is the deal? We cannot ask for a copy as long as we don't have a modded 360.
He is no member of this board, so we cannot ask him details.
It only makes us jealous :eek:

hoolicool said:

well why cant the thousands of pro evo fans be involved in the promotion of the game? and if they have signed it off to your "friend" then why havent they announced that it will be signed off to xbox360 magazines and XBLM?

EtHi9 said:
well why cant the thousands of pro evo fans be involved in the promotion of the game? and if they have signed it off to your "friend" then why havent they announced that it will be signed off to xbox360 magazines and XBLM?

because it's a perk of being on the cover of the game. they completed the cover shot photos last week and told them about the demo then.

hoolicool said:
because it's a perk of being on the cover of the game. they completed the cover shot photos last week and told them about the demo then.

IF it was to come out this week, I would gave guessed tomorrow (wednesday)
not today. Don't know why, just sounds more logical

it is only being given to certain people not the general public. the copies are being signed out to individuals.

Back
Top Bottom